PDA

View Full Version : more importantly..who do you think we the fins will or should draft?

ChambersNBoston
01-10-2005, 08:10 PM
I would like to hear of which young propspect we will or should pick in this years draft? Rodgers, Lienart, or Benson? Try to give as much insight as you can?

dolfan348454999
01-13-2005, 08:02 PM
I think the finz should pick up a veteran QB in free agency or a trade, because with the aging deffence they need to win now and don't have time for a QB to develope. So hopefullt they won't have to draft a QB in the draft and with all the rumors about Edgerin James(unlikely) and Saun Alexander coming to miami they won't have to get a HB either. So I think maybe they will trade down with a team like San Diego or Dallas who have 2 first round draft picks and pick up an O linemen and a DT. The Dolphins had one of the best passing defences, but couldn't stop the run up the middle because of injury and lack of talent at DT. Chester and Bowens may not return and Jeff Zgogina is pretty good, but he isn't getting any younger. I don't think I need to explain why the finz need O linemen.:roflmao:

FinsNYanksFan13
01-14-2005, 05:29 PM
If we're taking RB...Benson

If we're taking a QB...Leinart...Granted the 9ers pass on him!

Rafiki
01-14-2005, 11:08 PM
I'm one of those that thinks we should trade down and draft a top OT, and then try to get as much defensive talent as possible with the remaining picks.

VJ1252
01-17-2005, 04:27 AM
I think the finz should pick up a veteran QB in free agency or a trade, because with the aging deffence they need to win now and don't have time for a QB to develope. So hopefullt they won't have to draft a QB in the draft and with all the rumors about Edgerin James(unlikely) and Saun Alexander coming to miami they won't have to get a HB either. So I think maybe they will trade down with a team like San Diego or Dallas who have 2 first round draft picks and pick up an O linemen and a DT. The Dolphins had one of the best passing defences, but couldn't stop the run up the middle because of injury and lack of talent at DT. Chester and Bowens may not return and Jeff Zgogina is pretty good, but he isn't getting any younger. I don't think I need to explain why the finz need O linemen.:roflmao:
what team lets a good veteran QB go? Like parcells said u can just go to kmart and get a QB. We need to accept the fact that unless we draft a rookie who can win right away we aint winning now