PDA

View Full Version : Who caught it...



dolphan39
09-06-2002, 02:02 PM
On Jan. 5th, 1991, Dan connected on 2 4th Quarter TD passes on 10 and 11 play drives to give the Dolphins a 17-16 playoff victory over the Chiefs. Who caught the 2 TDs - they were to 2 different receivers ?

Phinnish
09-06-2002, 04:07 PM
Was it Jim Jensen?

Phinnish
09-06-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Phinnish
Was it Jim Jensen?

If thats wrong I'm gonna guess Tony Martin.

Damn I used to have this on tape..

dolphan39
09-06-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Phinnish


If thats wrong I'm gonna guess Tony Martin.

Damn I used to have this on tape..


Originally posted by Phinnish
Was it Jim Jensen?

both are incorrect - remember it was 2 different guys

Phinnish
09-06-2002, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by dolphan39




both are incorrect - remember it was 2 different guys

OH...duh...guess I need that 10th cup of coffee after all ;)

well...i guess I could go for the obvious and say Duper and Clayton.

dolphan39
09-06-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Phinnish


OH...duh...guess I need that 10th cup of coffee after all ;)

well...i guess I could go for the obvious and say Duper and Clayton. Clayton is right, the last one is tougher ;)

poornate
09-06-2002, 10:26 PM
I finally figured this s--t out! TONY PAIGE!(sorry for the enthusiasim, but I saw this as soon as you posted it and have been thinking about it ever since)

dolfan06
09-07-2002, 01:55 AM
the other was mark ingram!

dolphan39
09-08-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by poornate
I finally figured this s--t out! TONY PAIGE!(sorry for the enthusiasim, but I saw this as soon as you posted it and have been thinking about it ever since) Tony Paige is correct

dolfan06
09-08-2002, 04:05 PM
i wasn't even thinking of the same game. mark ingram caught 4 tds against the jets in 94!