PDA

View Full Version : Help out Dave..(for fun)

Dubfire
01-19-2005, 12:22 PM
It's no secret that we have some hilarious people on this board so I had to ask this question for the sole purpose of laughing at the responses....

If you were Wanny, how could you possibly sell a recruit into coming to play for you at Pitt after all the "success" he's had in the NFL, especially down here in Miami? :roflmao:

Judging by his track record, by the time he leaves Pitt, they'd be lucky to win the HS 2-A State Title!! :lol:

KyPhinfan13
01-19-2005, 12:46 PM
It's no secret that we have some hilarious people on this board so I had to ask this question for the sole purpose of laughing at the responses....

If you were Wanny, how could you possibly sell a recruit into coming to play for you at Pitt after all the "success" he's had in the NFL, especially down here in Miami? :roflmao:

Judging by his track record, by the time he leaves Pitt, they'd be lucky to win the HS 2-A State Title!! :lol:

You're average net yards per punt is 46! What do you think about setting an NCAA record for punting yards as a Freshman?!?

Ben Had
01-19-2005, 12:48 PM
Come on son....you'll give us the best chance to win :roflmao:

Ben

fantasticfins
01-19-2005, 12:50 PM
"Now listen son, you wanna play QB right... ok, well I'll tell you what, I'll make you my QB for the next 4 years, thats right, 4 years, no matter how bad you play. I wont even think twice about it. But here's the catch, you'll have to change your name to... Joe Feesler... you'll understand some day."

Shamboubou
01-19-2005, 12:52 PM
"Well from Pitt's standpoint, we'd like to have ya come play for us next year. "By the way, you dont smoke pot do you?? :running fingers through hair:
"We are guarentee'd to be the best punting team in the country, so you will be able to say you where on a team with a NCAA record broken."

I wish Wanny the best and hope it works out better there than it did here.

Surferosa
01-19-2005, 01:00 PM
1. 30 seasons coaching college and pro ball
2. Has been on 20 winning teams, ten bowl teams, six NFL playoff teams and one Super Bowl champion
3. Super Bowl Ring as DEF Coordinator with the Cowboys
4. Head Coaching Jobs in Miami and Chicago, two of the most prestigious teams in the NFL.
5. Four straight winning seasons from 2000-2003 with the Dolphins, with a winning percentage of .641 over that span (41-23).
6. He captained the team his senior year at Pitt, which featured freshmen Tony Dorsett
7. DEF Coordinator for University of Miami between 1986-88, during which time the Hurricanes defense held opponents to a 2.2-yard average per carry, yielded an average of 10.9 points per game and averaged 48 sacks a season. In 1987, the Hurricanes won the national championship by posting a perfect 12-0 record including an Orange Bowl win over Oklahoma. Overall, his defenses in Miami produced 11 players who were drafted by the NFL, including five in the first two rounds.

Think all this wont help him land some recruits?

dolfan06
01-19-2005, 01:25 PM

Judging by his track record, by the time he leaves Pitt, they'd be lucky to win the HS 2-A State Title!! :lol:" after practice we can sit down together and i'll buy you a beer" :rolleyes: