PDA

View Full Version : Let's go Pat's

FISHFAN44
01-24-2005, 11:48 AM
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.

Agua
01-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Forget it.

Predaphin
01-24-2005, 11:50 AM
The only ones getting credit if they win are they themselves.

F*** the PATS!!

Go Dolphins!!!

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 11:50 AM
Shut Up

dolfan348454999
01-24-2005, 11:51 AM
I don't think people really think that anymore. At least I haven't encountered it. If anything the AFC was much better then the NFC this year.

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 11:51 AM
i really dont need to hear this crap on this MB. I have enough to go through..

"dynasty"

*shudders* ugggh

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 11:52 AM
this should be moved to depths

MiamiMan7
01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

TerryTate: Totally uncalled for, you have some time off

I'm back by popular demand, it is the most wonderful time of the year (super bowl), is it not? The sick man does his job! ;)

phinman1
01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
If any part of you is pulling for the Patsies, you ain't a true phin fan.

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 11:54 AM
cya

Phinz1972
01-24-2005, 11:59 AM

Do ya hear that rumbling in the ground, do you hear that running sound getting closer????

Better watch out, it just may be the Forum Linebacker

Philter25
01-24-2005, 12:00 PM
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.If you are trying NOT to make friends, job well done young padawan. :lol:

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 12:00 PM
rumblin tumblin TT might be in school though

Philter25
01-24-2005, 12:01 PM
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there motherGo love their mother? I love my mommy.

burger13
01-24-2005, 12:04 PM
I'm with this guy........during the 80's-90's all you heard was how the AFC was second rate and how the NFC championship game was the 'real Super Bowl'......now it's reversed and I love it. I root for the AFC every year and the only thing that could make me do otherwise is if the Jets were there (I just almost threw up at the thought).

Besides, where I live everyone is going ape-sh!t over the Eagles.......F' them. They came out of a sh!tty conference with no real competition. They are going to get stomped.

GO AFC!!!!!!!

Sal Lisitano
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Scew the Pats...Go Eagles!!!

Go Fins!!!

FISHFAN44
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 12:07 PM
I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.
Dude they are talking dyn.... here..

If the Eagles win it's only one title. I feel no remorse for phin phans in Eagle country.

FISHFAN44
01-24-2005, 12:08 PM
yeah whoever made this room needs to go **** there mother I am sure your mother would be proud of this statement. You should be banned from this site. If there is anything I hate is people who bash mother's. I can take almost anything you can throw out but , this is unacceptable. FLAT OUT YOU SHOULD BE BANNED.

finsnchips
01-24-2005, 12:12 PM
lol, the AFC is second rate???

Sorry, but the NFC is definitely the second rate conference. ATlanta got were the second seeds in the NFC, would have been 5th in the AFC.

Philly have made the SuperBowl beating an 8-8 team and an 11-5 team, plus they have only played 4 teams better than .500 all year.

Miami would have made the playoffs in the NFC... well, maybe not... but you get my point.

Screw the Pats... GO EAGLES!! I picked them to win it all before the season started and they're gna beat the Pats.

MarinoEqualsGod
01-24-2005, 12:17 PM
I feel all the pains and suffering of everyone who hates the Pats. Look at it this way isn't everyone tired of hearing how the AFC is second rate and how it's a mickey mouse league. I know I am. I was watching Espn classics Saturday and saw a documentary on the 1st Superbowl when the AFL and NFL 1st merged and how Lombardi and of the NFL people hated the idea and thought the AFL was a down grade and it was beneath the NFL to even be mentioned with the AFL. Well it has never gone away they still feel about us in the same way. I live , walk and talk to Eagle fans everyday and also some fans of other NFC teams they look down on the AFC. Well I am sorry I am tired of it and although on anyother given day I would agree down with the PAT's but at least for the next couple of weeks I am LET'S GO PAT'S. Not to mention how unbarable it's going to be around here if the Eagles win if you know what I mean. Even with the NFC as bad as it is were still just the AFL. Like Rodney used to say " no respect" we simply get none.
I am not for the Pats, but if they win, We can say that we beat the Super Bowl Champions. I know it doesn't console me much bc of our crappy season, but it would be kinda cool to know.

T.R.U. FIN3
01-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Thats way too deep. Go Eagles.

Predaphin
01-24-2005, 12:36 PM
If there is one man that deserves a SB its Andy Ried, he is one heck of a coach. Pulling for the Pats would be like pulling for the Jets & Bills...what can be worse than watching Terrell Owens win a SB?,... the Pats repeating the SB.

LOCAL SCUM!
01-24-2005, 12:39 PM
Screw the Pats...I'm rooting for Philly. THey've been knocked out 3 years straight, and the Pats, who we all HATE, have already won 2 of the last 3 and appeared in 3 of the last 4! That's ENOUGH! With that said....I KNOW the Pats are gonna mop the floor with them...The NFC is a little girlie league compared to the AFC warzone...

T.R.U. FIN3
01-24-2005, 12:40 PM
There is nothing worse than the Patriots and their fans. Let alone this talk about a dynasty.

Predaphin
01-24-2005, 12:41 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Totally uncalled for, you have some time off

I'm back by popular demand, it is the most wonderful time of the year (super bowl), is it not? The sick man does his job! ;)

ohhh man, he just got TT´ed...& I bet he never saw it coming....thats what i called PWNED!

TerryTate
01-24-2005, 12:42 PM
rumblin tumblin TT might be in school though

I wish I was on my way to class right now, but upper respitory infections aren't fun.

Dubfire
01-24-2005, 12:52 PM
I'd root for Satan before the Pats. Dude you have got be kidding me. No wait, lemme rephrase, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE #&$^%#! KIDDING ME"!!!

I dont know about anyone else, but I smell a closet Pats fan here.

'66'Fin
01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Pats.Pastryrats.Patsies. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TheMageGandalf
01-24-2005, 12:59 PM
I was watching Espn classics Saturday
Dude thats just it, its the past.

I have not heard ANYONE for years say that the NFC is the better conference. Man...thats just so 1989.

Think about it. How long has everyone said that the AFC East is the toughest Division in football???

Its been that way for years, the Broncos won twice, the Ravens, then the Pats now have been up there for years...

All I have heard is how weak the NFC is and how strong the AFC is.

FIN-IN-RI
01-24-2005, 01:00 PM
I wish I was on my way to class right now, but upper respitory infections aren't fun.
I hear ya man, drink them fluids!

finjim
01-24-2005, 01:00 PM
I'd rather leap to my death off the Sunshine Skyway bridge, TWICE then to see the Pansies win again.

Firemedic18
01-24-2005, 01:01 PM
I just don't see how you can be a Phins fan and root for the Pats to win the SB. Wierd :nesucks:

Also if you guys would (for those of you who do), please say a little prayer for the 3 New York city Firefighters who died yesterday and the four who are still holding on in critical condition. Thank You. :cry:

Omaha_Dolfan
01-24-2005, 01:02 PM
Hell, its the Superbow and Im routing for the Pats cause they are the AFC representatives, plus if they win they get the 32 overall pick ... hey ... anything helps.

As far as dynasty, well boys ... hate to break it to you cause its hear. Cause to be honest ... I dont see Philly having a chance.

Is just like in the days of the 49ers and Cowboys in the 80's where the real Superbowl was the NFC Championship game, except now it was the AFC's turn and, well boys and girls the Superbowl was yesterday and NE won it.

Dubfire
01-24-2005, 01:02 PM
I knew this would be accepted this way. But again it's still out there in live in Eagle country and believe me there is in my mind nothing worse than a drunken Eagle fan. the poster from Rhode Island you live in the heart of Patroits fans well I can top that I live in the heart of Eagle fan's maybe you can understand my position. The snowball throwing Santa claus booing Eagle fans if it was another team that I would say down with the Pat's. If there is any question about my loyalty about my love for the Fish. Well right now at work i am deck out with my Aqua and Orange defending every last bit of crap that is being thrown at me and it hasn't stopped.Oh, no question that Eagle fans are complete S***bags, but, no way am I rooting for the Patriots. While I admire their greatness, no true Phin fan will root for them under any circumstances....

Except maybe 3 years from now when they are playing the Texans in Week 17 and are 6-9, and we need them to win so we can clinch home field for the playoffs. In that scenario, I may consider it.

Dolphan7
01-24-2005, 01:03 PM
I am sick of seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl. Once was enough, and I didn't root for them then. Go Philly!!

TheMageGandalf
01-24-2005, 01:15 PM
I am sick of seeing the Pats in the Super Bowl. Once was enough, and I didn't root for them then. Go Philly!!
I agree. Just like when the Bills did it way back when....

Its boring now...go Eagles!

FISHFAN44
01-24-2005, 01:17 PM
ohhh man, he just got TT´ed...& I bet he never saw it coming....thats what i called PWNED!
Yo dude speak english. Yes I did expect some backlash but not like this or someone telling me to f my mother. That guy needs to seak help I think he has issues.

FISHFAN44
01-24-2005, 01:21 PM
I just don't see how you can be a Phins fan and root for the Pats to win the SB. Wierd :nesucks:

Also if you guys would (for those of you who do), please say a little prayer for the 3 New York city Firefighters who died yesterday and the four who are still holding on in critical condition. Thank You. :cry:Look at it his way I am rooting against the Eagles. You have to live here to understand. Ask anyone from this area. Philly, South Jersey area all Eagle green. South Jersey is 10-15 minutes from Philly for those of you who don't know.

Jpex
01-25-2005, 08:07 PM
Have any of you ever been to a game in the Pats home stadium? Those people are brutal and most are drunk. Their best cheers when I went involved one dude naming something or someone from the other team and then the surrounding crowd saying "sucks" afterwards. It went from players to coaches, to player's grandmothers to, eventually, the whole state of Florida. Long story short, those idiots do not DESERVE a dynasty. I hope the Pats lose in the most gut wrenching way possible this time.