PDA

View Full Version : You will indeed go to hell if you don't accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior!

Kitty Kate
01-26-2005, 03:28 PM
***You should copy and paste or print this page for later use in case it gets deleted or something.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Has anyone ever told you how simple it is to go to Heaven when Jesus returns or when this life is over?

Well here is the GOOD NEWS!

The gift of God is eternal life in Heaven. He gives the gift of salvation freely to all who ask, no matter how late in their lives nor how sinful they have been.

God says that all who accept the sacrifice of His sinless Son Jesus Christ as payment for their sins will spend eternity in Heaven, a place where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

This passage in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

Let's see if you have ever "sinned." We will do so by looking briefly at the Ten Commandments. Have you ever told a lie? If you have, then you are a liar. Have you ever stolen something (value is irrelevant)? Then you are a thief. Jesus said if you look with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart. If you hate, then you have committed murder in your heart. Have you loved God above all else? Have you made a 'god' to suit yourself (having your own beliefs about God)? Have you used God's name to curse, kept the Sabbath holy, honored your parents, or been greedy? Judge yourself--have you broken the Ten Commandments? Knowing that God has seen your thought-life, and every deed done in darkness, will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? You know you will be guilty. So, will you end up in heaven or hell? Don't look to God's "goodness" to save you from hell. If God is good, He will punish murderers, rapists, thieves and liars. He is so righteous, He will punish all sin.

The only thing you can do to be saved from His wrath, is to repent and put your faith in the Savior, Jesus Christ. When He died on the Cross, He took the punishment for our sins. He stepped into the Courtroom and paid the fine for us. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death.

The Bible also says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5 : 8 )

This passage explains how to be saved, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the sinner's prayer out loud.

Sinner's Prayer

(Say out loud) "Jesus, I need You. I agree with You that I am a sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I believe God raised You from the dead. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life."

If you prayed the prayer and meant it, God heard you and has come into you. He has saved you and has given you a new life, because you've been born again and your name is written in the lamb's book of life. You are now a born again believer and a Christian son or daughter of God and you will spend eternity in heaven. Welcome to the family of God.

Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it this way, "For it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God." (Ephesians 2 : 8 )

Jesus said, " ... and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)

Nothing in this world is more important than the redemption that only Jesus can give.

The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you haven't decided yet, please make the only wise decision and walk through this door of forgiveness before it's eternally too late. We don't know exactly when we will die, this is why it is so important to get saved today because you may die prematurely in a traffic accident, terrorist attack or something else before you get another chance.

The Bible speaks of two places that we will spend eternity, either Heaven or Hell (a place of eternal torment). Wouldn't it be great to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no matter what happens from this day forward you are Heaven bound? Oh friend, it would be terrible to die and go to Hell when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

How To Find A Good Church

Church attendance isn't mandatory for Christians to be saved because Jesus has already given us salvation. Christians should attend church so they can worship God, fellowship with other Christians and learn more about Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Answering the questions below with a yes will help you find a good church to attend. Answering no to a question will help you to avoid joining a cult or a false Christian group.

1. Does someone read from the Holy Bible during each service?
2. Do they teach that Jesus Christ is God and came to earth 2000 years ago?
3. Do they teach that Jesus Christ actually died and came back to life three days later?
4. Do they teach that accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour is the only way to Heaven?
5. Do you get a chance to praise and worship God?
6. Are they actively involved in helping people get saved?

Dol-Fan Dupree
01-26-2005, 03:29 PM
Saban is my jesus.

SkapePhin
01-26-2005, 03:30 PM
:confused2 Did Jesus just sign with the Dolphins?

DrAstroZoom
01-26-2005, 03:30 PM
Ok ... but how do you feel about our trade-down options?

:welcome: :spam:

L.T.21
01-26-2005, 03:31 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHHAHH!!!

HOLY COW! :roflmao:

L.T.21
01-26-2005, 03:32 PM
And for those who pray- I shall grant you Hudson!

Wish granted- Moral of the story- PRAY TO JESUS! :-)

A Wing Pilot
01-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Get this $HIT out of here

TheFlashWade
01-26-2005, 03:33 PM
Dan Marino could take Jesus.

Noodle Arm
01-26-2005, 03:34 PM

Not yet...but he's wowing them at the Senior Bowl practices. He's a WR and while he is very slow (5.4 40) he has amazing leaping ability..it's as if he's levitating.

The one to look out for is Offensive Guard Moses...he can part defensive lines as if they were the red sea.

A Wing Pilot
Please also ban this user

SkapePhin
Not yet...but he's wowing them at the Senior Bowl practices. He's a WR and while he is very slow (5.4 40) he has amazing leaping ability..it's as if he's levitating.

The one to look out for is Offensive Guard Moses...he can part defensive lines as if they were the red sea.
:lol: :up:

ρħϊηάτϊς°³
01-26-2005, 03:35 PM
I think with a couple months of training, Saban could mold Jesus into a fine left tackle, I mean come on Moses parted the Red Sea, imagine what Jesus could do to the Pats line, should be easy.

Dol-Fan Dupree
Is hell another 4-12 season?

BlueFin
***You should copy and paste or print this page for later use in case it gets deleted or something.

Has anyone ever told you how simple it is to go to Heaven when Jesus returns or when this life is over?

The gift of God is eternal life in Heaven. He gives the gift of salvation freely to all who ask, no matter how late in their lives nor how sinful they have been.

God says that all who accept the sacrifice of His sinless Son Jesus Christ as payment for their sins will spend eternity in Heaven, a place where there is no more death, sorrow, sickness and pain.

This passage in the Bible says, "For ALL HAVE SINNED, and come short of the glory of God." (Romans 3:23)

Let's see if you have ever "sinned." We will do so by looking briefly at the Ten Commandments. Have you ever told a lie? If you have, then you are a liar. Have you ever stolen something (value is irrelevant)? Then you are a thief. Jesus said if you look with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart. If you hate, then you have committed murder in your heart. Have you loved God above all else? Have you made a 'god' to suit yourself (having your own beliefs about God)? Have you used God's name to curse, kept the Sabbath holy, honored your parents, or been greedy? Judge yourself--have you broken the Ten Commandments? Knowing that God has seen your thought-life, and every deed done in darkness, will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? You know you will be guilty. So, will you end up in heaven or hell? Don't look to God's "goodness" to save you from hell. If God is good, He will punish murderers, rapists, thieves and liars. He is so righteous, He will punish all sin.

The only thing you can do to be saved from His wrath, is to repent and put your faith in the Savior, Jesus Christ. When He died on the Cross, He took the punishment for our sins. He stepped into the Courtroom and paid the fine for us. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death.

The Bible also says, "But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5 : 8 )

This passage explains how to be saved, "For if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." (Romans 10:9)

You can be saved right now and on your way to Heaven if you will open your heart to Jesus and pray the sinner's prayer out loud.

Sinner's Prayer

(Say out loud) "Jesus, I need You. I agree with You that I am a sinner. I believe You love me and want to save me. I believe that You bled and died on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I believe God raised You from the dead. I open the door of my life and receive You as my Savior and Lord. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life."

If you prayed the prayer and meant it, God heard you and has come into you. He has saved you and has given you a new life, because you've been born again and your name is written in the lamb's book of life. You are now a born again believer and a Christian son or daughter of God and you will spend eternity in heaven. Welcome to the family of God.

Salvation is not a reward but a gift. The Bible says it this way, "For it is by GRACE you have been SAVED, through faith and this not from yourselves, it is the GIFT of God." (Ephesians 2 : 8 )

Jesus said, " ... and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." (John 6:37)

Nothing in this world is more important than the redemption that only Jesus can give.

The Bible says, "In Him(Jesus) we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins..." (Ephesians 1:7)

If you haven't decided yet, please make the only wise decision and walk through this door of forgiveness before it's eternally too late. We don't know exactly when we will die, this is why it is so important to get saved today because you may die prematurely in a traffic accident, terrorist attack or something else before you get another chance.

The Bible speaks of two places that we will spend eternity, either Heaven or Hell (a place of eternal torment). Wouldn't it be great to know beyond a shadow of a doubt that no matter what happens from this day forward you are Heaven bound? Oh friend, it would be terrible to die and go to Hell when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.

Church attendance isn't mandatory for Christians to be saved because Jesus has already given us salvation. Christians should attend church so they can worship God, fellowship with other Christians and learn more about Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Answering the questions below with a yes will help you find a good church to attend. Answering no to a question will help you to avoid joining a cult or a false Christian group.

3. Do they teach that Jesus Christ actually died and came back to life three days later?
4. Do they teach that accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour is the only way to Heaven?
:bombyou: :blah: :ban:

DrAstroZoom
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
$urtainly ... nice sig.

Jnaledu3
01-26-2005, 03:36 PM
People like you are the reason that this country is going down the toilet..

I wish I could say this to the Pres..

BAN!!!

texasPHINSfan
01-26-2005, 03:37 PM
religion is an outmoded idea.

this isn't "christianheaven.com"

TheFlashWade
01-26-2005, 03:37 PM
Did Jesus just sign with the Dolphins?
HAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHHAHH!!!

HOLY COW! :roflmao:
are you high?

ρħϊηάτϊς°³
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
$urtainly ... nice sig.

Why thank you :cooldude:

Noodle Arm
01-26-2005, 03:38 PM
I wonder what Boomer and KB thinks of drafting Jesus or Moses?

bakedmatt
01-26-2005, 03:39 PM
I'd like to support your superstitions, but I just can't.

TheFlashWade
01-26-2005, 03:41 PM

Sinner's Prayer

Hey can you tell us a little about Church history?

Lets go over the crusades, and the holocaust, the sale of indulgences and all the charitable things your people have done over the years.

How bout virgin birth being a mistranslation from hebrew?
Im jewish so im going to hell? Tell me about Hell, is the food good?

Oh im sorry your probably a bush supporter.

Jnaledu3
01-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Spam??

Please just delete this garbage.

infiltrateib
01-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Methuseleh is also a possibility, but he has durability concerns.

I'd be looking more at Solomon, the kid has great strength but just needs to work on technique. Has really long hair, but it might be a detriment. I have a feeling if he ever shaves it he'll spend a few months in Australia?

There's also Joseph, but his agent is his brother and there's a bit of a Master P thing going on. Great intelligence, has been called a football "Prophet."

Jonah is a UFA possibility. Doesn't have great size but has gone up against some beasts. Same for David---has the ability to take on mammoth NFL DTs.

LIQUID24
01-26-2005, 03:42 PM
I guess I'm going to hell. :(

BlueFin
01-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I've just been thru 5 years of hell with Wanny and Fiedler........

I've now been Sabaned!

KillerJosh373
01-26-2005, 03:45 PM
I thought Jesus was a Saints fan

ch19079
01-26-2005, 03:49 PM
a serial killer who sat in jail for 40 years finds god 2 hours befor being exicuted is let in to heaven....

but if i live my life based on morals, and helping others, and i die. I go befor some angel and he says: "Chris, you are a good man, but you didnt accept god blindly, so your going to hell".

i will say, "if that is the case, than i would rather burn in hell than live in heaven with a tyrant".

i say i dont need to be saved. i know what kind of person i am. a mans choices in life make you who you are. every problem is a test. you can eather make the wrong choices or make the right ones. and based on those choices i will be judged.

also: how can god love everyone, but gives you 2 choices... eather accept him, or burn in hell. but he still loves us. sounds more like a threat, trying to scare you in to worshoping him. sounds more like a religion based on fear, not love.

MarksBrothers85
01-26-2005, 03:50 PM

Sinner's Prayer

What the fah-q is that all about??

Mods please ban....

A Wing Pilot
01-26-2005, 03:51 PM
now that this is in spam, Kity Kate suck my fat hairy BAWLS

TheFlashWade
01-26-2005, 04:01 PM
now that this is in spam, Kity Kate suck my fat hairy BAWLS

Me First

Justasportsfan
01-26-2005, 04:02 PM

Sinner's Prayer

6. Are they actively involved in helping people get saved?Tough crowd Eh? Don't lose hope , preach on sister. God Bless! :up:

TheFlashWade
01-26-2005, 04:32 PM
Tough crowd Eh? Don't lose hope , preach on sister. God Bless! :up:

The difference between Bills and Dolphins fans.

St. Nick
01-27-2005, 07:56 PM

Sinner's Prayer

I got a guy who cuts my lawn who is named Jesus. He's a nice enough guy but I don't think I'll accept him as my Lord and savior thank You..........

MarinoFan4Life
01-28-2005, 12:17 AM

Let me start by saying that I'm a DIE HARD Dolphins fan and I'm honestly embarassed at what you guys said about this. What's wrong with America is that people are so closed minded that they have to resort to cursing and screaming at someone who might be different than them. Kitty_Kate, thanks for sharing the Gospel, and I'm sorry that the people at finheaven were so rude to you. God Bless.

finregime
01-28-2005, 08:29 AM
Let me start by saying that I'm a DIE HARD Dolphins fan and I'm honestly embarassed at what you guys said about this. What's wrong with America is that people are so closed minded that they have to resort to cursing and screaming at someone who might be different than them. Kitty_Kate, thanks for sharing the Gospel, and I'm sorry that the people at finheaven were so rude to you. God Bless.

Agreed, I used to be a hardcore cocaine addict as well as a Alcoholic.I never heard about the love of Jesus but when I got on my knees and accepted him as my Lord and Saviour my whole life changed so much that not only did I not want those things but I couldn't even find it in me to want or be able to curse.We were made to have a relationship with God so in spite of all the backlash taken for this post their was seed planted and as time goes the hearts get harder and these responses are evidence.To those who responded ignorantly,I used to be the same way til I gave him a chance.Jesus isn't a religion but a relationship!He is a life changer and there is more documented historical fact that he did die and raise again than most of what were taught in school but Albert Einstein don't challenge our lifestyle but Jesus does.Accept it or not he is the Way the Truth and the Life but for your sake I hope you do accept it.

Jwcolour
01-29-2005, 01:34 PM
Agreed, I used to be a hardcore cocaine addict as well as a Alcoholic.I never heard about the love of Jesus but when I got on my knees and accepted him as my Lord and Saviour my whole life changed so much that not only did I not want those things but I couldn't even find it in me to want or be able to curse.We were made to have a relationship with God so in spite of all the backlash taken for this post their was seed planted and as time goes the hearts get harder and these responses are evidence.To those who responded ignorantly,I used to be the same way til I gave him a chance.Jesus isn't a religion but a relationship!He is a life changer and there is more documented historical fact that he did die and raise again than most of what were taught in school but Albert Einstein don't challenge our lifestyle but Jesus does.Accept it or not he is the Way the Truth and the Life but for your sake I hope you do accept it.

Thank you, I was about to say the same thing. There is no doubt that this is just spam, but all the cheap shots at christianity that have just been posted here are ignorant and wrong. I think you all know that.

Jwcolour
01-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey can you tell us a little about Church history?

Lets go over the crusades, and the holocaust, the sale of indulgences and all the charitable things your people have done over the years.

How bout virgin birth being a mistranslation from hebrew?
Im jewish so im going to hell? Tell me about Hell, is the food good?

Oh im sorry your probably a bush supporter.

The HOLOCAUST, well lets talk about a so called "Christian" Nation that destroyed facist Germany and liberated the jewish people from death camps. Or the "Christian" nations that established a Jewish state (US and GBR's armies were predominantly Christian, I don't characterize the USA as a Christian Nation now, that is what makes the USA what it is. DIVERSITY and TOLERANCE of Religion). What that spammer posted was a little bit on the extreme side but that is no reason to attack a whole religion. Also your comment about President Bush, ignorant, why half the muslim nations in the world hate him is because of his devout support for Israel.

A Wing Pilot
01-29-2005, 04:24 PM
I don't think people are comlaining about the christianty (some are) they are complaing that someone is shoving their beliefs down our throats. if we wanted to know we would ask. We don't have to be force fed. Let personal enlightenment happen personally.

If they are mocking ones faith then indeed that is wrong. I saw this as extremist spam and responded accordingly, in noway was i ever implying that all christians are stupid, exremesist psychos.

gofins
02-09-2005, 06:00 PM
I don't think people are comlaining about the christianty (some are) they are complaing that someone is shoving their beliefs down our throats. if we wanted to know we would ask. We don't have to be force fed. Let personal enlightenment happen personally.

If they are mocking ones faith then indeed that is wrong. I saw this as extremist spam and responded accordingly, in noway was i ever implying that all christians are stupid, exremesist psychos. You just want them to suck you fat hairy Bawls!!:roflmao:

stork48
02-10-2005, 01:05 PM
a serial killer who sat in jail for 40 years finds god 2 hours befor being exicuted is let in to heaven....

but if i live my life based on morals, and helping others, and i die. I go befor some angel and he says: "Chris, you are a good man, but you didnt accept god blindly, so your going to hell".

i will say, "if that is the case, than i would rather burn in hell than live in heaven with a tyrant".

i say i dont need to be saved. i know what kind of person i am. a mans choices in life make you who you are. every problem is a test. you can eather make the wrong choices or make the right ones. and based on those choices i will be judged.

also: how can god love everyone, but gives you 2 choices... eather accept him, or burn in hell. but he still loves us. sounds more like a threat, trying to scare you in to worshoping him. sounds more like a religion based on fear, not love.

For the first time in my life I agree with a jills fan! :hmmm:

FinaciousOne
02-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Me First

You want to suck Awing's fat hairy balls first??? :confused:

Gonzo
02-21-2005, 01:25 AM

It was pretty funny reading that followed by this:

"Tom Brady (NOT DAN MARINO) should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell"
:up:

Scrap
02-21-2005, 05:23 PM

My personal opinion on the whole thing, is that if you live your life based on morals and helping others, that you are accepting Jesus, and pleasing him. Those who say they've found Jesus just before they die are full of it, and are fooling nobody. Especially not god.

All too often, I get the feeling that people who go to church think that "accepting Jesus" is all about going to church, singings hymns, and reading scriptures. IMO, those people are usually like the book smart people we all know that have no common sense. How about this crazy notion? Live it for a change, as opposed to just preaching to everyone. My fiance's brother started going to church about three years ago. He is now a Deacon, and too good to associate with the rest of her family. He is also rather predjudice. I reckon his Jesus thinks that is okay? My Jesus frowns on that sort of behavior.

finataxia24
03-19-2005, 05:24 PM
My personal opinion on the whole thing, is that if you live your life based on morals and helping others, that you are accepting Jesus, and pleasing him. Those who say they've found Jesus just before they die are full of it, and are fooling nobody. Especially not god.

All too often, I get the feeling that people who go to church think that "accepting Jesus" is all about going to church, singings hymns, and reading scriptures. IMO, those people are usually like the book smart people we all know that have no common sense. How about this crazy notion? Live it for a change, as opposed to just preaching to everyone. My fiance's brother started going to church about three years ago. He is now a Deacon, and too good to associate with the rest of her family. He is also rather predjudice. I reckon his Jesus thinks that is okay? My Jesus frowns on that sort of behavior.

I concur

LtDan
03-25-2005, 05:59 AM

Sinner's Prayer

No thank you. I prefer the Dark Lord and the church of Heavy Metal

Doktor Ivel
03-27-2005, 02:01 AM

Sinner's Prayer

i accept Jesus Christ as my savior

Doktor Ivel
03-27-2005, 02:03 AM
whats that? beleiving in God?
if so you guys are idiots for not beleiving.

Pagan
03-28-2005, 08:47 AM
My personal opinion on the whole thing, is that if you live your life based on morals and helping others, that you are accepting Jesus, and pleasing him.
In a word Scrap, bulls*it. I live my life based on morals and helping others, but I am not christian so I do not "accept" Jesus.

This is why people attack the christian religion. The smug, "I know I'm right and Jesus loves you even if you don't believe in him" attitude that most of them have.

Of course there's also the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Burning Times, the hypocrisy of wanting Terri Schiavo to live because of the "sanctity of life" and then sending death threats to her husband, the hypocrisy of being anti-abortion and then killing abortion doctors, etc. etc. etc...;)

cnc66
03-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Me First
you want to suck his nads? :roflmao:

Jimi
03-29-2005, 12:47 AM
In a word Scrap, bulls*it. I live my life based on morals and helping others, but I am not christian so I do not "accept" Jesus.

This is why people attack the christian religion. The smug, "I know I'm right and Jesus loves you even if you don't believe in him" attitude that most of them have.

Of course there's also the Crusades, the Inquisition, the Burning Times, the hypocrisy of wanting Terri Schiavo to live because of the "sanctity of life" and then sending death threats to her husband, the hypocrisy of being anti-abortion and then killing abortion doctors, etc. etc. etc...;)

First of all i agree living ur life with propper morals and accepting Jesus are not the same thing. But what is so smug about thinking our God loves everyone. Wether its true or not im certianly not going to debate(that could become long and heated), but dont persecute somone for believeing it.

Also stop grouping Christians as a whole. Im Christian, and i dont send death threats to people.

_dan24
03-29-2005, 02:11 AM
LMAO...

I can't stop laughing at this ****... too funny!!!

LtDan
03-29-2005, 03:01 AM
Can I get a first class ticket, non-stop please!!!

"I'm on a highway to hell" In the express lane!!!

Jimi
03-29-2005, 11:34 PM
I wonder if she thot anyone would take this seriously or not?

If she was really trying to spread her faith(which i doubt) dont u think she coulda found a better place then a footbal MB??

Breadfan
03-30-2005, 09:27 AM
Jesus was a race car driver

Breadfan
03-30-2005, 12:30 PM
Is post padding in the attempt to get to 50 posts frowned upon?

miamikid92
03-30-2005, 06:31 PM

if beleiving in god is the difference between a dolphins fan and a bills fan then im a bills fan!! :shakeno:

LtDan
03-30-2005, 10:23 PM
The difference between Bills and Dolphins fans.You just got owned by the Kid!!!
:0wned: :0wned: :0wned: