PDA

View Full Version : Pats losing assistants

MelbournePhin
01-30-2005, 08:59 PM
what is the consensus OPINION on how they will be affected next year?

gator_sensation
01-30-2005, 09:02 PM
They will start going down hill. There dynasty is OVER!!

NJL52
01-30-2005, 09:02 PM
Im so glad too know that they won't be as good next year. A team that is solely the result of a system will revert back to normal.

MelbournePhin
01-30-2005, 09:03 PM
im an FSU fan and i compare this situation to FSU losing guys like Amato and Richt over the years

FinsForLife007
01-30-2005, 09:10 PM
NE is solely based on coaching. It is great to see them losing coaches. I think their short run at a dynasty will fade away and they won't be as successful in the next few seasons.

MikeO
01-30-2005, 09:12 PM
LOL, ok whatever. :roflmao:

Crisis
01-30-2005, 09:53 PM
They'll be just as good, maybe a little.

Not a big drop-off though.

I believe NE has a "plug-and-play" system. BB always plugs players and they perform at high levels, he'll do the same for his coordinators. He's already been grooming some of his staff for it.

Minvardar
02-01-2005, 09:56 AM
im an FSU fan and i compare this situation to FSU losing guys like Amato and Richt over the years
I am a huge FSU fan as well. The problem with FSU now is Jeff Bowden. Bobby needs to tell his kid to go coach a pee wee league team. He is the worst play caller i have ever seen. All that talent going to waste. Its a travesty.

New England will be fine. We have alot of assistants waiting in the wings. Might take a few games to adjust but we will be OK.

AquaAssasin
02-07-2005, 06:58 PM
no doubt about it..Did you guys listen to Romeo's conversation that Espn played. After they won the game they huddled togther and all said to each other "Its over, this is the best way to end it!"

That alone tells me that the NE patriots will never be the same!

ltfinfan
02-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Until they acctually lose they are still the king

inFINSible
02-07-2005, 08:02 PM
no doubt about it..Did you guys listen to Romeo's conversation that Espn played. After they won the game they huddled togther and all said to each other "Its over, this is the best way to end it!"

I didn't hear that, when did it happen?

I agree with you, that is a big statement.

pats4life
02-07-2005, 09:42 PM

He was talking about coaching together not the team and the winning, Romeo and Charlie are not going to be ther next season. Not that the Patriots were not going to win again :roflmao:

nick1
02-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Pats - Weis - Crennal -T. Law = end of dynasty

AquaAssasin
02-08-2005, 01:31 AM
He was talking about coaching together not the team and the winning, Romeo and Charlie are not going to be ther next season. Not that the Patriots were not going to win again :roflmao:

The words "its over" were said by crennel....

pats4life
02-08-2005, 04:38 PM
The words "its over" were said by crennel....

yea their coaching relationship is over

AquaAssasin
02-08-2005, 06:46 PM
yea their coaching relationship is over
I just dont see it happening again for the patriots. Those coaches clicked...

Maynard the Hammer
02-08-2005, 09:12 PM
i think Charlie Weiss will be the hardest to replace. hes one of the best play callers ive ever seen. remember, it was Weiss as Off. Coordinator for the Jets when they almost made the super bowl. hes the best off. coach in football

AquaAssasin
02-08-2005, 09:56 PM
i think Charlie Weiss will be the hardest to replace. hes one of the best play callers ive ever seen. remember, it was Weiss as Off. Coordinator for the Jets when they almost made the super bowl. hes the best off. coach in football
no argument here!

pats4life
02-08-2005, 10:07 PM

Just so you know and I am not taking anything away from Charlie but B.P. was calling the plays in New York last couple of years, he didnt think that Weiss was calling enough runs. With that said you cant complain to much about the job he has done with us but you are right he will be a loss no question but I think we have a great staff so we should be able to over come this issue.

PHINATIC13
02-08-2005, 10:17 PM
Same players,same system until they prove differently they're still on top.