PDA

View Full Version : Manning or Gannon in week 2?

MIADolFan
09-12-2002, 08:38 AM
I have a choice...Manning vs. Dolphins or Gannon vs. Pittsburgh....I think I may get screwed no matter what with this one.

What do you guys think?

Flyin11
09-12-2002, 10:18 AM
I would probably go with Ganon....I have always hated having a fantasy player on the opposite side of my favorite team...Hate to have to root for the opposition ;) :p

poornate
09-12-2002, 11:26 AM
Never start someone facing the Fish.

poornate
09-12-2002, 11:30 AM
I would start Gannon anyway. Brady picked the Steelers apart with short passes. The Raiders live and die by their short passing game. gannon is also better at it than Brady is. I thjink he may have a big game. Just my opinion though.

P.S.-You don't really root for the enemy do you?:)

MIADolFan
09-12-2002, 02:28 PM
No way would I root against the Best team in the league!!!! LOL I am also taking into account that we have been dominating in the RCA dome the last few years. Manning may get points but he will throw interceptions. I also expect a fumble forced by OGun or Taylor.

breckenridge55
09-13-2002, 10:31 PM
Yeah, I would take Gannon. But that may change depending on Sam Madison's status this weekend. If Madison doesn't play or even if he does suit up but is not healthy enough to start, I would go with Manning. If we have our 4th corner lined up on Ismail or Wayne, Manning will light it up. Gannon may have a decent game just because of the receivers he has facing a secondary like Pittsburgh's. Those short passes like Brady throw should work again. I think you will likely do decent either way but base your decision on Sam Madison's health status at gametime.

iceblizzard69
09-14-2002, 08:09 AM
Madison is playing this weekend. Manning always sucks against the Phins.

poornate
09-15-2002, 10:49 PM
I hoped you listened and started Gannon.