PDA

View Full Version : Fiedler or Matthews??

DolfanISS
09-12-2002, 06:23 PM
Leaning towards Fiedler right now figuring he may need a big day against Indy on Sunday. But Matthews is alway tempting because of how much Spurrier throws the ball not to mention a hobbled Stephen Davis and Philly secondary. Its difficult not to give Arizona some of the credit for the success of Matthews last week.

iceblizzard69
09-12-2002, 06:47 PM
Fiedler because Matthews is playing against a good secondary.

fin fan 808
09-12-2002, 11:55 PM
fiedler colts db are not that good

Barbarian
09-13-2002, 04:35 AM
Against a lesser D I would say Matthews, but thios week, Feidler should post better numbers.

breckenridge55
09-13-2002, 10:28 PM
I say Matthews. I say this just because I think Ricky will have a big game against that weak Colts defense and there will be no need to throw the ball. Kind of like last week, but I don't think we will get a pass reception from Robert Edwards. I'm looking at Fiedler's numbers around 2 TD's 250 yds. 1 INT this week. I think Matthews will still have a decent game just because of how much they throw the ball. I'd say Matthews numbers this week will look somewhere around 3 TD's 310 yds. 3 INT's. Depending on your scoring system, you can choose from that but most scoring systems would give Matthews more points with those numbers.

DolfanISS
09-14-2002, 10:11 AM
I'm going with Jay this week. Matthews a tough task ahead of him against Philly and Jay usually has god games versus Indy.