PDA

View Full Version : Patriot Forum

Roman529
02-18-2005, 03:11 AM
I was just visiting the Patriots forum to let the Pats know that we are sorry to hear about Tedy Bruschi, even though he always seems to ruin things when we play them...although our win over them made the season sweet. The Pat's have a nice girly pic forum...hey Mods can we have one of those? Here is a contribution from their site. :D

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?s=&postid=11394

AmishJihad
02-18-2005, 03:25 AM
The Pat's have a nice girly pic forum...hey Mods can we have one of those? Here is a contribution from their site. :D

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/attachment.php?s=&postid=11394
:huh:

Uhhhh....... Have you explored this site at all? Its right here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=62 :hump:

FLA-PATRIOT
02-26-2005, 05:06 AM
there is no forum like this one

http://www.patriots.com/

ih8brady
02-26-2005, 05:27 PM
if a Quarterback is attempting to pass he must have the ball tucked completely back into his body before it can be a fumble. This means even if he is attempting to tuck back into his body when he fumbles it is an incomplete pass. English translation=>bulls***

paulpatkline
03-08-2005, 11:21 PM
English translation=>bulls***

:roflmao:

Driven
03-15-2005, 08:56 AM
English translation=>bulls***

English translation=>bulls***=>Jealous

FaninPatsyLand
03-15-2005, 09:53 PM
English translation=>bulls***=>Jealous

Good one. 29-28. Of all the teams Patsy fans can talk trash to, the Dolphins definitely aren't one. We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy. Which one of his 4 Int's did you like the most on that wonderful Monday night?

Go Home.

P.S. Are there any Patriot fans that can come here and discuss football instead of trying to rub everyones nose in their recent success, I want to meet one good loyal Patriot fan instead of all these Johnny come latelys.

LtDan
03-16-2005, 12:12 AM
Yeah, read this thread. Hopefully they will keep on thinking that!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=10065

FaninPatsyLand
03-16-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeah, read this thread. Hopefully they will keep on thinking that!!!

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?threadid=10065

I hear it everyday up here from all these johnny come latelys. What's really funny though is that one person who said if the Dolphins do worse than last year then he's a flop. Apparently he wasn't a fan of the Patriots for Belichicks first year. Guided those awesome Pats to a 5-11 year.

Another thing I find funny is that because they have an amazing coach that they are all of a sudden great talent evaluators as fans. Like anyone cares about that one guys opinion on T-Jones biting on play action.

The only thing that is going to be funny is them eating crow..:D

Driven
03-16-2005, 08:02 AM
Good one. 29-28. Of all the teams Patsy fans can talk trash to, the Dolphins definitely aren't one. We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy. Which one of his 4 Int's did you like the most on that wonderful Monday night?

Go Home.

P.S. Are there any Patriot fans that can come here and discuss football instead of trying to rub everyones nose in their recent success, I want to meet one good loyal Patriot fan instead of all these Johnny come latelys.

Pats fans can talk trash to ALL football fans. It's funny that all you got is to bring up a meaningless late season game. You know how I got over that loss, a third Super Bowl win. And the Pats have lost one game to the phins in the past two years....LOL!!!!

Johnny come lately? Well to start, I have been at this site longer than you and my first Pats game was in 1979, man did they get killed!

There is no way you will win any kind of trash talking, you have no ammo!!! Don't bother!

P.S. Have you gotten over that 80 yard bomb to Brown yet, you really have not had anything to cheer about since then?

OK, I really have not been coming here to talk trash. My last post was nothing to mean, just a little joke. Then you come back by starting a smack session? I can talk trash with you if you are still really bitter abbout the Pats success or we can have some good football talk. There plenty to talk about.

But it seems like we could always fall back on the SOX!!!!!!!!

FaninPatsyLand
03-16-2005, 03:47 PM
Pats fans can talk trash to ALL football fans. It's funny that all you got is to bring up a meaningless late season game. You know how I got over that loss, a third Super Bowl win. And the Pats have lost one game to the phins in the past two years....LOL!!!!

Johnny come lately? Well to start, I have been at this site longer than you and my first Pats game was in 1979, man did they get killed!

There is no way you will win any kind of trash talking, you have no ammo!!! Don't bother!

P.S. Have you gotten over that 80 yard bomb to Brown yet, you really have not had anything to cheer about since then?

OK, I really have not been coming here to talk trash. My last post was nothing to mean, just a little joke. Then you come back by starting a smack session? I can talk trash with you if you are still really bitter abbout the Pats success or we can have some good football talk. There plenty to talk about.

But it seems like we could always fall back on the SOX!!!!!!!!

Love the Red Sox, but I cannot stand the Patriots. Marino converted me at a very young age, and I haven't looked back since. I go to every Pats-Fins game up here since I can remember. You Patriot fans are like brothers when it comes to baseball season, but once the Aqua and Orange take the field you guys are my sworn enemies (aside from the Sox). :lol:

I didn't mean to go crazy on you earlier, but it seems like most patriot fans are on this board to rub our noses in your recent success. I get that enough already by just living up here. See you next year on the gridiron. :fire:

And Go Sox...

Driven
03-17-2005, 07:44 AM
Love the Red Sox, but I cannot stand the Patriots. Marino converted me at a very young age, and I haven't looked back since. I go to every Pats-Fins game up here since I can remember. You Patriot fans are like brothers when it comes to baseball season, but once the Aqua and Orange take the field you guys are my sworn enemies (aside from the Sox). :lol:

I didn't mean to go crazy on you earlier, but it seems like most patriot fans are on this board to rub our noses in your recent success. I get that enough already by just living up here. See you next year on the gridiron. :fire:

And Go Sox...

Classy post!!

The real reason I am here? I have two good friends that have your EXACT story. Marino made both of them a Fhin fan but die by the Sox. They come over my house every Sunday to watch football, mostly Pats and Dolphin games. It's good fun. They had their fun at the begin, now I am having my fun.

I remember two years ago when the Pats won in OT. I had a two cousin come over, they were down from Maine and are Pats fans. So this was the first time in a while I was able watch a Pats/Fhins game with other Pats fans. Usually it's just us three and they just go nuts and rip me all game, it's not as fun when I don't have no one to high five after a big play. For years the next Monday morning I ask them why do I even invite you guys over for every Pat/Phins game? LOL.

Well two years ago I got my revenge. Once Brown caught the pass me and my cousins jumped around like the Sox did at home plate after game 4 of the ALCS. My two buddies just got up and left, not a word.

Well, sorry for the long story. But it's just that maybe you have been throught a similar story and can relate. The better story is the way we all jumped around in a bar after Foulke tossed the ball to Mientkiewicz.(Chills)

shalafi3455
03-17-2005, 09:00 AM
Classy post!!

The real reason I am here? I have two good friends that have your EXACT story. Marino made both of them a Fhin fan but die by the Sox. They come over my house every Sunday to watch football, mostly Pats and Dolphin games. It's good fun. They had their fun at the begin, now I am having my fun.

I remember two years ago when the Pats won in OT. I had a two cousin come over, they were down from Maine and are Pats fans. So this was the first time in a while I was able watch a Pats/Fhins game with other Pats fans. Usually it's just us three and they just go nuts and rip me all game, it's not as fun when I don't have no one to high five after a big play. For years the next Monday morning I ask them why do I even invite you guys over for every Pat/Phins game? LOL.

Well two years ago I got my revenge. Once Brown caught the pass me and my cousins jumped around like the Sox did at home plate after game 4 of the ALCS. My two buddies just got up and left, not a word.

Well, sorry for the long story. But it's just that maybe you have been throught a similar story and can relate. The better story is the way we all jumped around in a bar after Foulke tossed the ball to Mientkiewicz.(Chills)

I'll have you know I didn't leave right after that! I finished my beer then left! Ok pal! That had to be one of the worst games to watch in NE being a fin fan! I got crap about the forever! Till this year it suck being a Fin/Sox fan in NE I would either get crap from the Pats fans or get crap from the Yanks fans! Now I can at least shot back at one group of fans! Go Sox!

Driven
03-17-2005, 09:39 AM
I'll have you know I didn't leave right after that! I finished my beer then left! Ok pal! That had to be one of the worst games to watch in NE being a fin fan! I got crap about the forever! Till this year it suck being a Fin/Sox fan in NE I would either get crap from the Pats fans or get crap from the Yanks fans! Now I can at least shot back at one group of fans! Go Sox!

I could watch that vid in your sig all day.

shalafi3455
03-17-2005, 09:56 AM
:cooldude:
I could watch that vid in your sig all day.

Yea that is the greatest!

FaninPatsyLand
03-17-2005, 10:09 PM
Classy post!!

It's kind of the same thing with me except all my friends are Patriot fans. So when the Dolphins come through its a great feeling, but when things go wrong it's awful cause I have no escape, everyone gets on me for it, even my family.

You said that you finally got back at your friends last year when Brown caught that TD pass and that's great. But aside from a Monday Night game in December that meant next to nothing, I've had nothing but bad experiences when it comes to the Dolphins. Even more so then when it comes to the Red Sox. I'm not old enough to remember 1986, the only time I was really punched in the stomach by the Red Sox was in 2003. The Dolphins have hurt me so much more, I've been to Pats-Fins games up here for as long as I can remember, and the Dolphins always seem to lose the games that matter in dramatic fashion. A perfect example would have been in 2002. Week 15 we beat the Raiders in Miami, who eventually went on to the super bowl. We had 2 weeks to get 1 win to lock up a playoff spot. We go to Minnesota and lose. Week 17 in New England, I'm there. We have the leading rusher in the NFL and one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL and a late lead... We lose. I didn't hear the end of that for months.

I think it's all going to work out for the better, because the more us Dolphin fans in New England suffer now, the sweeter it will be, just ask all those longtime Sox fans who are much older than me.

Dirtywater
03-18-2005, 03:21 AM

Yes there are, and I do both here and at TheGangGreen.com. But comeon, there are insane posters everywhere, like this amazing thread:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=63712

Sort of humbles the vision of Fins fans I once had. Anyway, here's to keeping the talk above board and about football.

DW

Jpex
03-18-2005, 10:24 AM
I too, am a Fins fan in New England. I have always tried to remain humble and not rub any success in peoples' faces, but Pats fans around here don't seem to return the sentiment. It was great when the Patriots won their first Super Bowl. They deserved it after 40+ years. But now (after 3 SB in 4 years), Pats fans I meet are starting to sound like Yankee fans. Arrogant as HELL! A note to Pats fans....please don't be arrogant and rub it in our faces. Patriots, like most NFL teams, are one injury away from picking in the top 10 next year.

As for the Red Sox....although I am not a lifelong fan, I was glad to watch them win the World Series last year after finally getting by the Yankees. However, I hope that the Red Sox do not win another World Series for at least 7-15 years (thus keeping the 2004 win "special"). Of course, I hope the Yankees never win another WS.

FaninPatsyLand
03-18-2005, 02:08 PM
I too, am a Fins fan in New England. I have always tried to remain humble and not rub any success in peoples' faces, but Pats fans around here don't seem to return the sentiment. It was great when the Patriots won their first Super Bowl. They deserved it after 40+ years. But now (after 3 SB in 4 years), Pats fans I meet are starting to sound like Yankee fans. Arrogant as HELL! A note to Pats fans....please don't be arrogant and rub it in our faces. Patriots, like most NFL teams, are one injury away from picking in the top 10 next year.

As for the Red Sox....although I am not a lifelong fan, I was glad to watch them win the World Series last year after finally getting by the Yankees. However, I hope that the Red Sox do not win another World Series for at least 7-15 years (thus keeping the 2004 win "special"). Of course, I hope the Yankees never win another WS.

You are completely right when it comes to Patriot fans being arrogant. It is absolutely ridiculous, they are the Yankee fans of football, no question about it.

As far as the Red Sox are concerned, as much as I hate to admit it, they are following a road much like the Patriots took when success started to come. It is becoming a fashion statement around here to be a Red Sox fan just like it has become to be a Patriots fan, it's quite sickening, and I hope I'm wrong. But unfortunately that looks like the road we are going down as Red Sox fans.

FaninPatsyLand
03-18-2005, 02:11 PM
Yes there are, and I do both here and at TheGangGreen.com. But comeon, there are insane posters everywhere, like this amazing thread:

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=63712

Sort of humbles the vision of Fins fans I once had. Anyway, here's to keeping the talk above board and about football.

DW

I agree there are crazy posters everywhere, but I can't believe the amount of Patriot fans that come here to rub our noses in it. Hell I don't understand why they aren't enjoying their own success instead of trying to bring others down.

Great name by the way, unbelievable song. However whenever I think of that song the Patriots are definitely not the first team that comes to mind. :D

Driven
03-23-2005, 01:32 PM
It's kind of the same thing with me except all my friends are Patriot fans. So when the Dolphins come through its a great feeling, but when things go wrong it's awful cause I have no escape, everyone gets on me for it, even my family.

You said that you finally got back at your friends last year when Brown caught that TD pass and that's great. But aside from a Monday Night game in December that meant next to nothing, I've had nothing but bad experiences when it comes to the Dolphins. Even more so then when it comes to the Red Sox. I'm not old enough to remember 1986, the only time I was really punched in the stomach by the Red Sox was in 2003. The Dolphins have hurt me so much more, I've been to Pats-Fins games up here for as long as I can remember, and the Dolphins always seem to lose the games that matter in dramatic fashion. A perfect example would have been in 2002. Week 15 we beat the Raiders in Miami, who eventually went on to the super bowl. We had 2 weeks to get 1 win to lock up a playoff spot. We go to Minnesota and lose. Week 17 in New England, I'm there. We have the leading rusher in the NFL and one of the top 5 defenses in the NFL and a late lead... We lose. I didn't hear the end of that for months.

I think it's all going to work out for the better, because the more us Dolphin fans in New England suffer now, the sweeter it will be, just ask all those longtime Sox fans who are much older than me.

86!!!!

All I can say is be glad you were not alive for that. I remember that night so well. I can still see the look on my dad's face.

FaninPatsyLand
03-23-2005, 06:29 PM
86!!!!

All I can say is be glad you were not alive for that. I remember that night so well. I can still see the look on my dad's face.

I bet, 2003 was bad enough.

Roman529
03-24-2005, 05:59 PM
:huh:

Uhhhh....... Have you explored this site at all? Its right here: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=62 :hump:

YES, but they allow these pics in their MAIN message post forum, unlike here where you have to hunt for it in the Lounge. :D

Roman529
03-24-2005, 06:03 PM
if a Quarterback is attempting to pass he must have the ball tucked completely back into his body before it can be a fumble. This means even if he is attempting to tuck back into his body when he fumbles it is an incomplete pass.

Even though I think the Patriots screwed the Raiders with the snow job call...I think the Raiders deserved payback for screwing us in a playoff game in the 1970's (can't remember the exact year, but Stabler threw a hail mary that was total crap to beat us)....and the Raiders screwed another team with the Holy Roller...so I guess payback is a ***** Al Davis! :wink:

Dirtywater
03-25-2005, 12:08 AM
Great name by the way, unbelievable song. However whenever I think of that song the Patriots are definitely not the first team that comes to mind. :D

Glad to see you got the reference. The name applies to all my teams. :D

As for the Raiders, please... it is so overrated. They had like 4 more chances to stop us, including like 2 4th down conversions. Seriously, if you watch the game, they collapsed. Suck it up and play, this is football. Check into '76 for a little Raider revenge.

adamprez2003
03-27-2005, 01:50 AM
Pats fans I meet are starting to sound like Yankee fans. Arrogant as HELL! WS.

As both a dolphin fan and a Yankee fan I gotta laugh. When the Dolphins or Yankees win championships they DOMINATE. The Patriot "dynasty" of 3 points per game is laughable as is the Red Sox World Series. Congrats for breaking the curse but the Yanks blew it- you didn't win it. Same goes for the Patriots 3 Super Bowls - the most pathetic dynasty ever

Dirtywater
03-27-2005, 07:50 PM
As both a dolphin fan and a Yankee fan I gotta laugh. When the Dolphins or Yankees win championships they DOMINATE. The Patriot "dynasty" of 3 points per game is laughable as is the Red Sox World Series. Congrats for breaking the curse but the Yanks blew it- you didn't win it. Same goes for the Patriots 3 Super Bowls - the most pathetic dynasty ever

:shakeno:

Ho-hum, ho-hum. It is oh-so fashionable and trendy to knock tha Pats. Ho-hum, move along.

ih8brady
03-27-2005, 09:32 PM
I guess a 4 game sweep of the WS is laughable. :rolleyes:

patsdynasty
04-02-2005, 01:34 AM

:roflmao: actually winning by close margins is agreat thing not a bad one...
shows how tough the team is mentally and physically... i love the fact that all 3 sb wins came from adam v being the diff.....
pats will be in detroit next yr going for the 3peat!!

FaninPatsyLand
04-02-2005, 01:45 AM
pats will be in detroit next yr going for the 3peat!!

Ho Hum, another "Patriot fan" :shakeno:

patsdynasty
04-02-2005, 11:47 AM
lol and another red sox fan !!!!!

FaninPatsyLand
04-02-2005, 01:17 PM
lol and another red sox fan !!!!!

Yeah well if you knew anything about New England, which doesn't seem too likely. Then you would realize that Boston is a BASEBALL town, and always will be. The Patsies will always play second fiddle in this town because too many people don't give a flying s*** about them.

Driven
04-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Yeah well if you knew anything about New England, which doesn't seem too likely. Then you would realize that Boston is a BASEBALL town, and always will be. The Patsies will always play second fiddle in this town because too many people don't give a flying s*** about them.

Your right, Boston is a baseball town. But your wrong, plenty of people love the Pats with a passion.

It is possible to have a passion for two teams.

And when was the last time their was an empty seat in foxboro?

upstart
04-14-2005, 01:33 PM
Baseball sucks and so do the red sox

patsdynasty
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
:roflmao: patsy is just jealous that hes stuck following his beloved phins who will not see a sb title anytime soon....

the red sox will win it all again before miami dolphins win the superbowl again.

FaninPatsyLand
04-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Your right, Boston is a baseball town. But your wrong, plenty of people love the Pats with a passion.

It is possible to have a passion for two teams.

And when was the last time their was an empty seat in foxboro?

You think that means anything?? Who cares when the last time there was an empty seat in Foxboro.

Tell me, why could I go up to the Fenway box office 2 years ago the day before a game and buy a couple of tickets to a Texas Rangers series in August. Now I can't get tickets to a Tampa Bay series at any point in the year?

The answer is SIMPLE.. Bandwagoners.

New England loves winners, and when a team wins.. it becomes fashionable to root for them. It happened with the Patriots and now it is happening with the Red Sox. How come I could go up to the box office in Foxboro and buy tickets to a Dolphins game in 2000 when the Patriots were 5-11. The majority of the Patriots fan base is a pathetic joke.. and sadly it's becoming much of the same way with the Red Sox fanbase.

Also, don't even try to compare the sheer number of the Red Sox and Patriots fan bases... it's not even close. I can't walk anywhere here for more than 2 minutes without seeing a Red Sox hat. A hell of alot more people around here could give a flying s*it about the Patriots.

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 12:01 AM
:roflmao: patsy is just jealous that hes stuck following his beloved phins who will not see a sb title anytime soon....

the red sox will win it all again before miami dolphins win the superbowl again.

So be it if that's the case. I'd rather suffer with the Dolphins than root for that s*it stinking franchise you root for. And when it does happen, oh how sweet it will be.

BTW, I think the Patriots bandwagon is full enough. I don't think they need someone like you on board now. Been a fan for 4 years, like many of your fellow fans I see.

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 12:05 AM
See you guys on January 1st, 2006. I'll be at Gillette sporting the Aqua and Orange, Sam Madison jersey to be exact. "Wonderboy" Brady can get his annual whipping by the Dolphins secondary and Jason Taylor.:D

Minvardar
04-15-2005, 02:23 PM
You know what Fan inPatsyland I have to laugh at you a little bit. The reason is your bashing of bandwagon jumpers. When did you become a Dolphins fan? Oh, when marino came to town. He was a great player who you loved to watch so you became a fan (which is no problem in my book). So you are saying it is ok for you to do that but not for someone who likes a team you hate? So if a fan suddenly likes New England because he likes to watch Tom Brady he is a bandwagon jumper? I guess you are a bandwagon jumper as well then.

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 02:59 PM
You know what Fan inPatsyland I have to laugh at you a little bit. The reason is your bashing of bandwagon jumpers. When did you become a Dolphins fan? Oh, when marino came to town. He was a great player who you loved to watch so you became a fan (which is no problem in my book). So you are saying it is ok for you to do that but not for someone who likes a team you hate? So if a fan suddenly likes New England because he likes to watch Tom Brady he is a bandwagon jumper? I guess you are a bandwagon jumper as well then.

There's a difference, the people I'm talking about are 20 and older, who didn't talk or care about the Patriots till 2001, now you can't shut them up.

I was younger than 10, the Dolphins have been my favorite team right out of the gate, I never liked anyone else. When I finally figured out what football was and understood it, the Dolphins were my team. You wanna call a 7 year old a bandwagon jumper?? Go right ahead, but it's alittle pathetic. I have my Dolphins Starter Jacket in my closet from elementry school to back it up.

Also, I don't have a problem with someone liking a team because he loves to watch a certain player play. I have a problem when that fan starts liking that team after that certain player wins 3 of the past 4 superbowls.

BTW, Marino wasn't the only player that drew me to the Dolphins franchise. OJ McDuffie and Irving Fryar were a couple of other guys. I kind of remember Troy Vincent here, and I remember him being pretty solid for us. But anything before that gets really hazy.

Dirtywater
04-15-2005, 04:37 PM
PUH-LEASE!

I live in LA now and even I know more about the truth than you do. Yes Boston is a Red Sox town. Just like NY is a Yankee town. LA is a Lakers town. Does that mean the fans there can not root for the Pats, Giants & Dodgers respectivley? NO!

What a joke. Enough with this lame-a$$ arguement. It has no meaning or merit. If I am to take you right, the people who are fans of the Patriots that didn't become fans until Belichick came and started winning are:

1. Not allowed to be called fans
2. Should be held responsible for not rooting for the team prior
3. Will never be as good of a fan as you

Complete BS! Who gives you the right to judge? If you want the truth, there were plenty of Pats fans throughout New England before Parcells. The Patriots were always a sub-standard NFL franchise give or take a few seasons where they played better than expected. Should have go to the Super Bowl in '76 (Raiders...irony.) In '85 we got to the Super Bowl and were trounced by the greatest team ever assembled (Sorry '72 Dolphins.) No wonder that didn't enchant the region. Does that mean there were 6 fans? No! There were plenty. And I was there to see them.

Then, once Orthwein signed Bill Parcells to coach here, the modern era of Patriots football started. Fan interest shot way up in '92 due to the hiring of the legitimate Parcells. We drafted Drew and the rest is history. The fan base has been up ever since that day. And we don't need to justify our fondness of the Patriots to outsiders who have a self-hatred to where they live. No pro team is holding you hostege. Don't like the area? Leave. That simple.

We have had our differences in other threads and have come to a meeting of the minds, so know I am not attacking you personaly though it may appear that way. I know you are a decent enough of a guy, but that 3rd grade arguement that people are not allowed to root for a team since they haven't rooted for them since the day they were born is nonsense. So is the people are good/bad fans due to where they live.

You're better than that. Seriously.

DW

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 05:51 PM
PUH-LEASE!

I live in LA now and even I know more about the truth than you do. Yes Boston is a Red Sox town. Just like NY is a Yankee town. LA is a Lakers town. Does that mean the fans there can not root for the Pats, Giants & Dodgers respectivley? NO!

What a joke. Enough with this lame-a$$ arguement. It has no meaning or merit. If I am to take you right, the people who are fans of the Patriots that didn't become fans until Belichick came and started winning are:

1. Not allowed to be called fans
2. Should be held responsible for not rooting for the team prior
3. Will never be as good of a fan as you

Complete BS! Who gives you the right to judge? If you want the truth, there were plenty of Pats fans throughout New England before Parcells. The Patriots were always a sub-standard NFL franchise give or take a few seasons where they played better than expected. Should have go to the Super Bowl in '76 (Raiders...irony.) In '85 we got to the Super Bowl and were trounced by the greatest team ever assembled (Sorry '72 Dolphins.) No wonder that didn't enchant the region. Does that mean there were 6 fans? No! There were plenty. And I was there to see them.

Then, once Orthwein signed Bill Parcells to coach here, the modern era of Patriots football started. Fan interest shot way up in '92 due to the hiring of the legitimate Parcells. We drafted Drew and the rest is history. The fan base has been up ever since that day. And we don't need to justify our fondness of the Patriots to outsiders who have a self-hatred to where they live. No pro team is holding you hostege. Don't like the area? Leave. That simple.

We have had our differences in other threads and have come to a meeting of the minds, so know I am not attacking you personaly though it may appear that way. I know you are a decent enough of a guy, but that 3rd grade arguement that people are not allowed to root for a team since they haven't rooted for them since the day they were born is nonsense. So is the people are good/bad fans due to where they live.

You're better than that. Seriously.

DW

Alright, I don't even know where the hell to begin with this one. You are bringing up crap that went down BEFORE I was born, all that may be true, and that is fine.

I'm telling you what I have seen with my own eyes the past couple of years. You just admitted you live in LA, so you obviously don't have a sense of what is going on here NOW.

You are right, there are alot of true Patriot fans that have stuck with the team when they s*cked, and I applaud them. True diehards (My cousins have been season ticket holders since the 80's, and this arguement also doesn't include you). HOWEVER, recently there has been an enourmous group of bandwagoners claiming to be part of the Patriot fan base. This has happened with the Red Sox too, if you don't see that, then you are oblivious. I know you see that though because you essentially admitted that many fans are fairweather.

Why would I leave the area?? I don't feel like I'm being held hostage. I love Boston, I was born and raised here and don't have any plans to move in the near future. Not to mention I'm a Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins fan, I'm not gonna leave cause I despise one team. Not worth it.

Dirtywater
04-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Why would I leave the area?? I don't feel like I'm being held hostage. I love Boston, I was born and raised here and don't have any plans to move in the near future. Not to mention I'm a Red Sox, Celtics and Bruins fan, I'm not gonna leave cause I despise one team. Not worth it.

OK, now we are getting somewhere. Let me ask you, because it looks to the casual observer like myself that you were born & raised in New England. Why did you become a Fins fan, and if I may ask, your age? Just curious how you became a Fins fan.

As to the 'badwagoneers', well I guess you are refering to the Soccer Moms and kids suddenly donning a Pats shirt, etc.. This is not meant as an insult, but that is what happens when you win. People take notice. It uplifts a region. People can suddenly identify with something that is positive and brings the community together. Happens everywhere, especially in sports cities like Boston.

I just think you're taking it all a little too seriously. It's only sports. It's funa nd when your team's time in the spotlight comes, enjoy it because t doesn't last forever.

Cheers. :drinkers:

DW

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 07:07 PM
OK, now we are getting somewhere. Let me ask you, because it looks to the casual observer like myself that you were born & raised in New England. Why did you become a Fins fan, and if I may ask, your age? Just curious how you became a Fins fan.

As to the 'badwagoneers', well I guess you are refering to the Soccer Moms and kids suddenly donning a Pats shirt, etc.. This is not meant as an insult, but that is what happens when you win. People take notice. It uplifts a region. People can suddenly identify with something that is positive and brings the community together. Happens everywhere, especially in sports cities like Boston.

I just think you're taking it all a little too seriously. It's only sports. It's funa nd when your team's time in the spotlight comes, enjoy it because t doesn't last forever.

Cheers. :drinkers:

DW

I'm 19, and I became a Dolphins fan cause I enjoyed watching Marino, McDuffie and Fryar play. Although my mom thinks it had to do with their colors when I was younger. :lol:

Anyway, when Marino retired after that brutal loss to Jay Fiedler's Jaguars I started to take a liking to younger players like Madison, Surtain, Thomas and Taylor that are now stars today. I have been with them ever since.

And yes I am referring to everyone that has a Tom Brady jersey on all of a sudden, although not so much kids. I attended both Dolphins Patriots games last year, and the first game at Gillette there was a lady behind me that saw my Dolphins jersey on. This was when we were 0-6, and she leans over and said "You know the Dolphins s*ck. Why are you a fan of them?" And I just laughed.. some (Not All) Patriot fans are unbelievable, but I guess it's like that with every teams fans.

I know you are a good guy dirtywater, and there are alot of Patriot fans that deserve this success, I know lots of them.. people in my family do, and from the sounds of things, you do too.. Enjoy it.

patsdynasty
04-15-2005, 09:22 PM
:roflmao: u ar e 19??? no wonder u are so bitter about the pats, ive been a pats fan since 1972 long before you were even thought of so go ahead and call some pats fans band wagon fans all you want but I had season tix through the bleak days and now all of us loyal patriot fans out there are finally being rewarded for sticking with the team.

btw red sox up 8-0 and david wells is looking like a real pitcher again!!!!!!

:D

FaninPatsyLand
04-15-2005, 10:15 PM
:roflmao: u ar e 19??? no wonder u are so bitter about the pats, ive been a pats fan since 1972 long before you were even thought of so go ahead and call some pats fans band wagon fans all you want but I had season tix through the bleak days and now all of us loyal patriot fans out there are finally being rewarded for sticking with the team.

btw red sox up 8-0 and david wells is looking like a real pitcher again!!!!!!

:D

Yeah, everyone has been a Patriot fan for 40 years. I guess you are no exception. It must have been this way pre 2001. :shakeno:

patsdynasty
04-16-2005, 01:19 AM
its gotta be tough for a 19 yr old dolphins fan because you were not even alive the last time the phins were even in the superbowl.,... all u got is the nfl network to relive the glory days of the phins of 1972-3 :roflmao:

FaninPatsyLand
04-16-2005, 01:45 AM
its gotta be tough for a 19 yr old dolphins fan because you were not even alive the last time the phins were even in the superbowl.,... all u got is the nfl network to relive the glory days of the phins of 1972-3 :roflmao:

Good one :shakeno:

patsdynasty
04-16-2005, 11:45 AM
not a good one just reality but i guess u can enjoy miami winning it all on your xbox or Playstation....

dropKickMurphy
04-26-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah, everyone has been a Patriot fan for 40 years.

Not everyone. But I, along with many of my friends, have been Pats fans for 40+ years.

...We are Tom "Wonder Boy" Brady's daddy.....

The Dolphins are 3-5 against Brady. I guess by your standards, a .375 winning percentage qualifies as "owning".....

For a more accurate definition of "[team] is [quarterback]'s daddy" please refer to the Patriots and Peyton Manning.

FaninPatsyLand
04-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Not everyone. But I, along with many of my friends, have been Pats fans for 40+ years.

The Dolphins are 3-5 against Brady. I guess by your standards, a .375 winning percentage qualifies as "owning".....

For a more accurate definition of "[team] is [quarterback]'s daddy" please refer to the Patriots and Peyton Manning.

Don't give me statistics that involve the TEAM. When comparing individuals, give me individual statistics. And when you review those numbers, you will see that Wonderboy stuggles more against us than any other team in the NFL. I honestly can't remember a game since Brady has been in the league, that he has good numbers against us. I could be wrong, but I doubt it since I'm at most of those games.

Minvardar
04-27-2005, 11:37 AM
Don't give me statistics that involve the TEAM. When comparing individuals, give me individual statistics. And when you review those numbers, you will see that Wonderboy stuggles more against us than any other team in the NFL. I honestly can't remember a game since Brady has been in the league, that he has good numbers against us. I could be wrong, but I doubt it since I'm at most of those games.

You are right he always struggles against the Dolphins defense. But he is still 5-3 against the Dolphins. I would rather him struggle than play well and have a 3-5 record. Even you should be able to see that. But probably not since you would not be able to say a nice word abnout the Patriots to save your life.

FaninPatsyLand
04-27-2005, 12:35 PM
You are right he always struggles against the Dolphins defense. But he is still 5-3 against the Dolphins. I would rather him struggle than play well and have a 3-5 record. Even you should be able to see that. But probably not since you would not be able to say a nice word abnout the Patriots to save your life.

Please.

The Patriots are an amazing TEAM. With one of the greatest coaches in the history of this league. What p*sses me off is when people start walking around touting that phony Brady to be the next Joe Montana.

I'm sure Montana would have put much better numbers against those Dolphin defenses.

Dirtywater
04-27-2005, 02:43 PM
Guys, we've won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls. The Dolphins have been good at times, bad at times, but have won nothing. Only the foolish would beat their chest over winning regular season games over playoff games. It is what children do. That is not meant as an insult.

You are also dealing with a much younger guy, who is a self-hating Pats fan living in Boston who abandoned ship cause they were not winning. So he went to the "hot" team of the time, the hated Dolphins.

What makes you think he thinks rationally about the Pats, lol? No matter what happens he will only see the Fin side, so trying to convince him the sky is blue is useless, he will only see orange.

No big deal, he is entittled to his opinions and we are entitled to our 3 Super Bowl trophies. Everyones happy! :cooldude:

FaninPatsyLand
04-27-2005, 03:03 PM
You are also dealing with a much younger guy, who is a self-hating Pats fan living in Boston who abandoned ship cause they were not winning. So he went to the "hot" team of the time, the hated Dolphins.

A bandwagon fan??

Calling a 9 year old a bandwagon fan?? Dude, that's weak. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.

Enjoy your fall to mediocrity..

Dirtywater
04-27-2005, 06:43 PM
A bandwagon fan??

Calling a 9 year old a bandwagon fan?? Dude, that's weak. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.

Enjoy your fall to mediocrity..

Where did I call you a bandwagon fan? Labels are bad, and I don't believe in them. What I said was that you abandoned ship, and went looking for a new team. And I thought you were 19? If you meant you abandoned ship at the age of 9 and found your new team, then how is that weak?

If a 9 year old can make the concious choice to leave a team, region and community to seek one out that currently is winning, leaving behind all their loyalty, then it is a choice to have his character questioned by. Sure.

It is not picking a fight, or putting someone down, rather questioning the make up of the person. Realize it is a lot harder (as you apparently being a Sox fan) to root for the less fortunate, and easier to root for the more fortunate. If that bothers you, it is your choice, your issue. It wasn't meant to put you down.

If you had remained a Pats fan, you would have rewarded with your patience when they have won it recently. You chose instant gratification, and it paid off in the short term. Now that Saban is running your team, hope has again arrived for the Dolphins and you may get some joy back. You sound very negative. No one is attacking you brother.

*edit: As for enjoying my fall to mediocrity, I hope that will finally bring you hapiness. For me, when my team wins it brings me happiness. I guess living with your enemies has made you quite bitter. I for one hope the Fins regain some glory. They've got a great & loyal fanbase that deserves it.

We've won 3 out of the last 4, had a great time with family & friends during our run. Winning in the NFL goes in tides. If our time is over, so be it. I for one had a blast! :D

FaninPatsyLand
04-27-2005, 06:58 PM
Where did I call you a bandwagon fan? Labels are for losers, and I don't believe in them. What I said was that you abandoned ship, and went looking for a new team. And I thought you were 19? If you meant you abandoned ship at the age of 9 and found your new team, then how is that weak?

If a 9 year old can make the concious choice to leave a team, region and community to seek one out that currently is winning, leaving behind all their loyalty, then it is a choice to have his character questioned by. Sure.

It is not picking a fight, or putting someone down, rather questioning the make up of the person. Realize it is a lot harder (as you apparently being a Sox fan) to root for the less fortunate, and easier to root for the more fortunate. If that bothers you, it is your choice, your issue. It wasn't meant to put you down.

If you had remained a Pats fan, you would have rewarded with your patience when they have won it recently. You chose instant gratification, and it paid off in the short term. Now that Saban is running your team, hope has again arrived for the Dolphins and you may get some joy back. You sound very negative. No one is attacking you brother.

*edit: As for enjoying my fall to mediocrity, I hope that will finally bring you hapiness. For me, when my team wins it brings me happiness. I guess living with your enemies has made you quite bitter. I for one hope the Fins regain some glory. They've got a great & loyal fanbase that deserves it.

We've won 3 out of the last 4, had a great time with family & friends during our run. Winning in the NFL goes in tides. If our time is over, so be it. I for one had a blast! :D

See the point you are missing is that I NEVER rooted for the Patriots for any stretch of time, so to say I "abandoned ship" is misinformed. I'm perfectly happy being a Dolphins fan. But as an added bonus, it's going to be OH SO sweet seeing all of those "Patriots fans" crawl back into the woodwork.

I don't really know any of the sufferings that older generations of Red Sox fans had to endure, so it wasn't as special and rewarding to me as it was to older people across New England. I've suffered more heartache with the Dolphins than I ever did with the Red Sox (2002 Week 17 in Foxboro anyone? The best RB in the NFL, a top 5 defense and a double digit lead in the 4th). I'm patient in waiting for my teams time, I don't need punk Patriot fans like Patsdynasty talking s*it about seeing my team win on Playstation.

I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling when your team takes the Super Bowl, I wouldn't know, haven't even seen the Phins in the AFC Championship game. The longer the wait, the sweeter it will be. And if it doesn't happen in my lifetime, oh well it wasn't meant to be. But I still loving watching the Aqua and Orange play, and always will.

Dirtywater
04-27-2005, 07:05 PM
See the point you are missing is that I NEVER rooted for the Patriots for any stretch of time, so to say I "abandoned ship" is misinformed. I'm perfectly happy being a Dolphins fan. But as an added bonus, it's going to be OH SO sweet seeing all of those "Patriots fans" crawl back into the woodwork.

I don't really know any of the sufferings that older generations of Red Sox fans had to endure, so it wasn't as special and rewarding to me as it was to older people across New England. I've suffered more heartache with the Dolphins than I ever did with the Red Sox (2002 Week 17 in Foxboro anyone? The best RB in the NFL, a top 5 defense and a double digit lead in the 4th). I'm patient in waiting for my teams time, I don't need punk Patriot fans like Patsdynasty talking s*it about seeing my team win on Playstation.

I'm sure it's a wonderful feeling when your team takes the Super Bowl, I wouldn't know, haven't even seen the Phins in the AFC Championship game. The longer the wait, the sweeter it will be. And if it doesn't happen in my lifetime, oh well it wasn't meant to be. But I still loving watching the Aqua and Orange play, and always will.

Cool. Rock on! http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

patsdynasty
04-27-2005, 09:58 PM
i cant hate this "punk" too much after all he is a sox fan :)

but u wont admit but u were one of the many kids, and u still are a kid now, who back in the early 90's still sucking on your thumb said lets root for the dolphins, they have a cute mascot forget these patsies who ar e 1-15

bad choice because if u had stayed true to the pats you would be loving life these days, but your a phin fan whos never seen your team do jack #@#@# in the postseason, unless its on your xbox!!!!!!!

FaninPatsyLand
04-27-2005, 10:32 PM
i cant hate this "punk" too much after all he is a sox fan :)

but u wont admit but u were one of the many kids, and u still are a kid now, who back in the early 90's still sucking on your thumb said lets root for the dolphins, they have a cute mascot forget these patsies who ar e 1-15

bad choice because if u had stayed true to the pats you would be loving life these days, but your a phin fan whos never seen your team do jack #@#@# in the postseason, unless its on your xbox!!!!!!!

You are probably right, it might have been their colors that turned me into a Dolfan. But whatever it was, I'm damn glad for it. You guys could win every Super Bowl from now till forever, and it doesn't matter. I'd rather stick with the phins if they go 0-16 every year then root for that pathetic organization you call YOUR team. I also wouldn't want to be a part of that arrogant and classless fanbase (not all, but YOU are a perfect example of that) :lol:

patsdynasty
04-27-2005, 11:32 PM
You are probably right, it might have been their colors that turned me into a Dolfan. But whatever it was, I'm damn glad for it. You guys could win every Super Bowl from now till forever, and it doesn't matter. I'd rather stick with the phins if they go 0-16 every year then root for that pathetic organization you call YOUR team. I also wouldn't want to be a part of that arrogant and classless fanbase (not all, but YOU are a perfect example of that) :lol:

funny kid , when did telling u the facts become arrogant?

u cant accept the fact what i said is right, and its sad ur only 19 and u havent even seen the mighty phins in the big show, since miami was in their last sb in 1985, pats have gone 5 times and along the way beat up on the floundering phins in marinos prime!!!!!!!!!! afc title game pats 31-16
u guys were scared u knew the bears were waiting for u....
if miami played them that blowout would of looked like a close contest because da bears would of annialiated you guys plain and simple.....

would of been ugly.. we actually saved face for u guys, your welcome!

FaninPatsyLand
04-28-2005, 12:46 AM
funny kid , when did telling u the facts become arrogant?

u cant accept the fact what i said is right, and its sad ur only 19 and u havent even seen the mighty phins in the big show, since miami was in their last sb in 1985, pats have gone 5 times and along the way beat up on the floundering phins in marinos prime!!!!!!!!!! afc title game pats 31-16
u guys were scared u knew the bears were waiting for u....
if miami played them that blowout would of looked like a close contest because da bears would of annialiated you guys plain and simple.....

would of been ugly.. we actually saved face for u guys, your welcome!

:sleep:

Go home Patsy, no one wants to listen to you spew useless garbage here.. :lol:

patsdynasty
04-28-2005, 01:24 AM
spew useless garbage here

lol is that what u call the facts ?

ok fine....

bottom line used to be pats fan, is the last time your team was even in the SB your mommy and dady were debating on wether or not they should make a little fin fan or not. and as luck would have it they did and here you are still not sure how it feels to see your team win it all in superbowl.

keep plugging away with your xbox, miami probably wins it all on there for u

Dirtywater
04-28-2005, 03:53 AM
FaninPatsyLand (member.php?u=5201),

I'd rather stick with the phins if they go 0-16 every year then root for that pathetic organization you call YOUR team. I also wouldn't want to be a part of that arrogant and classless fanbase (not all, but YOU are a perfect example of that) http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Seriously, I think you are using the wrong word. Pathetic? Though you may hate us, that simply doesn't apply to a team that has won 3 out of the last 4 Super Bowls. We are simply yet another organization in the NFL, no different. And if you did have issues with the way an organization was run, I would think your anger would be directed to an Oakland or a Washington. I know you and PD have issues, but come on. :lol:

Second, let me clear this up for you and everyone who reads these boards. No one single fanbase (Raiders included) are made up of the same types of people. This means that any team, say Cleveland for example, have jerk/classless/nice/angry/arrogant/etc. fans. When your team wins, every team will have guys that flaunt and rub it in, while others feel that their team does the talking, etc.. Just know that those types of fans exist everywhere. Though you are in the eye of the storm, please realize this. What changed this for me was working in the sports media. You start to see things for how they really are.

Anyway, all good and I look forward to a great AFC East season. Cheers.

DW

Driven
05-04-2005, 03:54 PM
HOWEVER, recently there has been an enourmous group of bandwagoners claiming to be part of the Patriot fan base. This has happened with the Red Sox too, if you don't see that, then you are oblivious. I know you see that though because you essentially admitted that many fans are fairweather.
it.

FPL,

Dude you are out of your mind. The one thing your can never say about Sox fans is that they are fairweather fans/bandwagoners.

Please do not try and agrue this issue.

FaninPatsyLand
05-04-2005, 10:00 PM
FPL,

Dude you are out of your mind. The one thing your can never say about Sox fans is that they are fairweather fans/bandwagoners.

Please do not try and agrue this issue.

Explain why 2 years ago I could get tickets to a July game in Fenway against the Rangers. Now, people can't get tickets to a September game against the 100+ loss Devil Rays. Seriously, I'd love to know your reasoning??

The true Red Sox diehards are some of the most loyal fans in sports. But anyone who defends that large group of people who didn't know s*it about baseball before and then all of a sudden started dawning Ortiz jerseys is just ignorant. It happened with the Patriots and it is happening with the Sox. However, those fans will not ever fully know the sweet taste of victory and just how precious it is to overcome defeat. So it doesn't really bother me too much, but don't try and deny it..

Dirtywater
05-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Explain why 2 years ago I could get tickets to a July game in Fenway against the Rangers. Now, people can't get tickets to a September game against the 100+ loss Devil Rays. Seriously, I'd love to know your reasoning??

The true Red Sox diehards are some of the most loyal fans in sports. But anyone who defends that large group of people who didn't know s*it about baseball before and then all of a sudden started dawning Ortiz jerseys is just ignorant. It happened with the Patriots and it is happening with the Sox. However, those fans will not ever fully know the sweet taste of victory and just how precious it is to overcome defeat. So it doesn't really bother me too much, but don't try and deny it..

Dude, you're living in hell. :roflmao:

Seriously though, No matter what sport, what city, any time you win it all, more people will follow a team. Now, since you're in the belly of the beast, it may seem a bit worse, but come on. Boston has been and always will be a Sox town. Plus, the new ownership has really tried to make the experience that much more desireable with new seats, fan interaction and a better product on the field than during the yawkey era. All those things will lead to your answers.

Cheers.

Driven
05-05-2005, 08:32 AM

2 years ago you could not go to the box office on game day and get two tix together anywhere decent. But 2 years maybe you could get a standing room or crappy beacher seats at game day. Now you can't get any of those tix on game day.

So because a hundred crappy seats get sold to scappers all of the Boston is a bunch of bandwagongers?

You really do not know what you are talking about.

FaninPatsyLand
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
2 years ago you could not go to the box office on game day and get two tix together anywhere decent. But 2 years maybe you could get a standing room or crappy beacher seats at game day. Now you can't get any of those tix on game day.

So because a hundred crappy seats get sold to scappers all of the Boston is a bunch of bandwagongers?

You really do not know what you are talking about.

I don't know what I'm talking about?? :lol:

When did I ever say Boston is a bunch of bandwagoners?? Seriously, learn to read dude.. :shakeno:

Anyway, if you don't want to admit that the number of "Patriot fans" has grown since 2001 and the number of "Red Sox fans" has grown since 2003 then that's your problem. The Celtics fanbase has stayed pretty consistent as has the Bruins.. hmmmm wonder why. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done with this arguement. I'm sick of typing the same stuff over and over, believe what you want. I'm going back to watch the Celtics.

P.S. You are so wrong about not being able to go and purchase solid seats the day of the game during the 2002 season. It's almost funny how wrong you are, but whatever..

FaninPatsyLand
05-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Dude, you're living in hell. :roflmao:

Seriously though, No matter what sport, what city, any time you win it all, more people will follow a team. Now, since you're in the belly of the beast, it may seem a bit worse, but come on. Boston has been and always will be a Sox town. Plus, the new ownership has really tried to make the experience that much more desireable with new seats, fan interaction and a better product on the field than during the yawkey era. All those things will lead to your answers.

Cheers.

Nah dude I love Boston, great city. It may seem like it's painful to live here, but it really isn't. :lol:

I completely agree with everything in your post. Maybe I notice it more, but all along, all I have been trying to say is that the number of fans of those two organizations has gone up dramatically. I agree, happens with every city, it's not a knock on Boston. Why would I try to knock my hometown??

But when people are ignorant and refuse to acknowledge that fact, its funny.

Finally, we can put this debate to rest and move on. Enjoy the Celtics run in the playoffs, hopefully it doesn't end tonight. Enjoy the Red Sox season, and see you in Dolphins Stadium next fall! :evil:

FIN-IN-RI
05-05-2005, 08:58 PM

Preach on Brother.

patsdynasty
05-06-2005, 12:53 AM
wow what a great game for the celtics, now hopefully they can close it out with a win. and red sox won too!!!!!!!

and yanks lost again!!!!! :roflmao:

Driven
05-06-2005, 09:47 AM
I don't know what I'm talking about?? :lol:

When did I ever say Boston is a bunch of bandwagoners?? Seriously, learn to read dude.. :shakeno:

Anyway, if you don't want to admit that the number of "Patriot fans" has grown since 2001 and the number of "Red Sox fans" has grown since 2003 then that's your problem. The Celtics fanbase has stayed pretty consistent as has the Bruins.. hmmmm wonder why. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm done with this arguement. I'm sick of typing the same stuff over and over, believe what you want. I'm going back to watch the Celtics.

P.S. You are so wrong about not being able to go and purchase solid seats the day of the game during the 2002 season. It's almost funny how wrong you are, but whatever..

That's it change your tune now.

Justr because you base a whole post stating someone is wrong does not make it true. Now stop talking out of your arse. Getting solid gameday tix has not been a reality in years.

Maybe you should move to Miami.