NYFCat
02-28-2005, 04:29 AM
http://www.thefinforum.com/Columnists/CatsProwl/309.aspx

Comments welcome!

musphinzfan
03-01-2005, 12:04 AM
http://www.thefinforum.com/Columnists/CatsProwl/309.aspx

Comments welcome!

To be Honest with Derrick Johnson not even in the top 10 is CRAZY...Hes the best player in the draft...BAR NONE.

NYFCat
03-01-2005, 01:20 AM
I think Derrick Johnson is a stud... but he just doesn't play a position of great importance. Ask yourself this... who is the BEST outside 'backer in the game? Now ask yourself this... would you invest Top 5 money in a Takeo Spikes or LaVar Arrington? I certainly wouldn't and that's with the VERY LARGE ASSUMPTION that Derrick Johnson becomes one of the best OLB's in the game. He weighed in at 242 but he's more comfortable in the 225-230 pound range. The Eagles, Patriots, and Steelers continue to prove that LB's should be groomed, not drafted Top 5 or Top 10.

Ferretsquig
03-01-2005, 10:18 AM
So thats what all those first round picks at LB are doing with the Eagles, Pats, and Steelers....being groomed.

sarnicsdad
03-01-2005, 11:51 AM
I am new to this (as you can probably tell by the number 1 next in my # of posts) and I am looking for video clips of some of the college players that are potentials for us to draft. I do not watch much college ball and I would like to see what some of these guys are made of. If anyone knows where I can see clips of Mike Williams, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac, Braylon Edwards, and some of the QB's that are being talked about I would appreciate it.

Phin_Phan
03-03-2005, 01:24 PM
Here's my top 10: tell me what you think:

Im going by overall skill at their position: IMO

1) Braylon Edwards (Michigan)- I know a lot of people like Mike Williams a lot better, but this guy IMO is the best offensive player in this draft, he's incredible! The Next Randy Moss.

2) Alex Smith (Utah) - I think having a QB that can both throw and run with the ball is essential for the NFL this day and age. This guy wants to play for who ever drafts him and be an impact player, I love his attitude!

3) Cedric Benson (Texas)- Say what you want, this is the next Ricky Williams (on the feild, not off), he runs hard, can take 28 + carries a game and never goes down on 1st contact. My choice in the draft, followed closely by Alex Smith.

4) Aaron Rodgers (California) - really like the kid, confident and ready to play in the NFL.

5) Derrick Johnson (Texas)- BEST defensive player in the draft, a Ray Lewis type calliber.

6) Ronnie Brown (Auburn)- Fast and good vision, Arguably the best RB in the draft (cedric is in my opinion).

7) Mike Williams (USC) - Very close with the skill level of Braylon Edwards, great hands and good height, will be a weapon in the NFL.

8) Antrell Rolle (Miami) - The BEST corner in the draft, for the past few years he's had the interceptions and awarness to be worth a top 15 pick in the draft.

9) Shaun Cody (Oklahoma)- A great LB that has AMAZING skill and great intensity, a great leading on and off of the feild.

10) Ernest Shazor (Michigan) - I might get critised for this pick, but I think he's the BEST safety in the draft and that he's been a great defensive player since he became a starter, hard hitting and great awarness. I WANT this guy in a Dolphins uniform next season!

JAREDMANN
03-07-2005, 04:23 PM
i have seen d.J miss out on the top ten i alot of mock drafts

TigerNMiami
03-12-2005, 10:08 AM
I am new to this (as you can probably tell by the number 1 next in my # of posts) and I am looking for video clips of some of the college players that are potentials for us to draft. I do not watch much college ball and I would like to see what some of these guys are made of. If anyone knows where I can see clips of Mike Williams, Ronnie Brown, Cadillac, Braylon Edwards, and some of the QB's that are being talked about I would appreciate it.

I could hook you up with all the Ronnie B and Caddi video you'd want to see, but due to the idiotic restrictions on this board, I'm unable to post URLs. I know this is my first post, but what is the deal with restricting URLs? This is the first time that I've ever encountered this, and its pretty stoopid, IMO.

I just finished up at AU @ got a job down here in Miami, so I've got a lot of interest in seeing who the Phins draft.

nick1
03-14-2005, 08:08 AM
my top ten:
#1 - Aaron Rodgers
#2 - Ronnie Brown
#3 - Alex Smith
#4 - Branylon Edwards
#5 - Carnell Williams
#6 - Mike Williams
#7 - Adam Jones
#8 - Derrick Johnson
#9 - Antrell Rolle