PDA

View Full Version : This forum

kingfin
03-20-2005, 01:09 PM
How come i ever post something .People like to shut you up.Im sick of that.We need to stop that.If you dont like something explian it.Dont leave me a nasty post and that it.Its really not beening a man what it come down too.Im a big dolphin fan .If you disagree with my post ..Explain it..Im on your side.I want people to make me understand something i didnt no about my post.Not to sit there and rip it up.Bottom line ...BE A MAN.Even if i get kicked off for this.I went down for telling the truth.

Den54
03-20-2005, 01:14 PM
How come i ever post something .People like to shut you up.Im sick of that.We need to stop that.If you dont like something explian it.Dont leave me a nasty post and that it.Its really not beening a man what it come down too.Im a big dolphin fan .If you disagree with my post ..Explain it..Im on your side.I want people to make me understand something i didnt no about my post.Not to sit there and rip it up.Bottom line ...BE A MAN

I can't speak for everyone else but imo you're spamming this board with useless threads. Its like you just thinking outloud when you could have just chimmed in in any other thread. What is this your 4th thread this morning about really nothing?

CitizenSnips
03-20-2005, 01:16 PM
How come i ever post something .People like to shut you up.Im sick of that.We need to stop that.If you dont like something explian it.Dont leave me a nasty post and that it.Its really not beening a man what it come down too.Im a big dolphin fan .If you disagree with my post ..Explain it..Im on your side.I want people to make me understand something i didnt no about my post.Not to sit there and rip it up.Bottom line ...BE A MAN

in the words of grandpa simpson "B*tch, *b*tch, B*tch...do something else for a change."

jaxdolfan
03-20-2005, 01:17 PM
kingfin, this thread belongs in beast.

Please moderate him.

Ark139954
03-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Your thread was stupid it doesnt make any sense...jkjkjjjkkjk

nolefin
03-20-2005, 01:21 PM

I 100% agree with you, everyone be nice! lol

jaxdolfan
03-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Wait until the thread Nazi shows up.

NO PM's for YOU!

kingfin
03-20-2005, 01:23 PM
its the truth.Thats all you people do is rip rip rip.Im hear to talk football...

Den54
03-20-2005, 01:26 PM
its the truth.Thats all you people do is rip rip rip.Im hear to talk football...

Thats great, I'm just suggesting that you pick one of the many existing threads to contibute to. Unless of coarse there is'nt one close to the topic that you're looking to discuss.

Phinadict
03-20-2005, 01:28 PM

Then start talking about some football! And please do us all the small favor of proof reading your posts before you click "submit". The beginning post of this thread makes you sound like a 6 year old. You are not doing yourself any favors by posting the way you have today.

Now, what about the Dolphins would you like to discuss?

jaxdolfan
03-20-2005, 01:30 PM
Then start talking about some football! And please do us all the small favor of proof reading your posts before you click "submit". The beginning post of this thread makes you sound like a 6 year old. You are not doing yourself any favors by posting the way you have today.

Now, what about the Dolphins would you like to discuss?

Discuss the phins? That would have to occur in a different thread.

kingfin
03-20-2005, 01:36 PM

Now, what about the Dolphins would you like to discuss?im not talking about the 49ers post.its all of them .One day i posted .I DONT THINK WE WILL GET A #1 FOR SURTAIN.People ripped me up.YOU no What im right.There is nothing wrong with that post.

FLACRW
03-20-2005, 01:37 PM
This Thread Sucks

J Tes
03-20-2005, 01:41 PM
This post isnt about football.its sounds a lot like wah wah wah