NOTE: Sorry Zod, had to go there...it's nearly 3 am

ZOD
03-29-2005, 04:36 AM
:roflmao:

I thought about it earlier......

Good one though..... :drinker:

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 04:38 AM
How about a trade with some crackhead that nets the dolphins some stamps and a jawbreaker?

LtDan
03-29-2005, 04:43 AM
How about a trade with some crackhead that nets the dolphins some stamps and a jawbreaker?

Throw in a used Chapstick and you have a deal!

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 04:48 AM
how about an envelope instead?

cowtowndick
03-29-2005, 05:11 AM
:roflmao: What are your thoughts on this one cowtowndick:roflmao:

NOTE: Sorry Zod, had to go there...it's nearly 3 am OK, here are my thoughts. The Bengals only make the offer if they are jonesin' for Alex Barron or Derrick Johnson, otherwise there's no value to them. If they are, the only way Saban makes the deal is if they send Miami the #17, the #48 and their #1 next year. The only reason we listen to the offer is if we can't deal Surtain and there's too much cap pressure to sign the #2 overall this year. It also depends on how much Saban likes Marcus Spears, whom he coached at LSU and is rumored to be enamored with. If he wants him bad enough (which doesn't make sense, given all the d-linemen he's signed this offseason), maybe he goes for it, leaving the #48 pick to be OT Barnes, RB Barber or WR's Gibson or White. And the Bengals first pick next year. So, those are my thoughts. :shakeno:

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:21 AM
OK, here are my thoughts. The Bengals only make the offer if they are jonesin' for Alex Barron or Derrick Johnson, otherwise there's no value to them. If they are, the only way Saban makes the deal is if they send Miami the #17, the #48 and their #1 next year. The only reason we listen to the offer is if we can't deal Surtain and there's too much cap pressure to sign the #2 overall this year. It also depends on how much Saban likes Marcus Spears, whom he coached at LSU and is rumored to be enamored with. If he wants him bad enough (which doesn't make sense, given all the d-linemen he's signed this offseason), maybe he goes for it, leaving the #48 pick to be OT Barnes, RB Barber or WR's Gibson or White. And the Bengals first pick next year. So, those are my thoughts. :shakeno:

I was kidding and giving you crap(as I am sure you know) :) but thanks for your insight anyway. It is too late/too early (depending how you look at it) for me to organize coherent thought. Props to ya though!!

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 05:27 AM
dan, I think you got owned man! :D

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:28 AM
dan, I think you got owned man! :D

This early in the morning, I just don't care!:wink: Should I try another team and make him think again??:)

cowtowndick
03-29-2005, 05:29 AM
I was kidding and giving you crap(as I am sure you know) :) but thanks for your insight anyway. It is too late/too early (depending how you look at it) for me to organize coherent thought. Props to ya though!! No offense taken, and certainly none intended - being a newcomer I expect to take the lumps - just looking to start some dialogue. Being a serious NFL junkie and a lover of all things Dolphin, I love this site, love the banter, love the info network. GO 'PHINS.

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:30 AM
No offense taken, and certainly none intended - being a newcomer I expect to take the lumps - just looking to start some dialogue. Being a serious NFL junkie and a lover of all things Dolphin, I love this site, love the banter, love the info network. GO 'PHINS.

I know. and at 3:40 am Central time. I am just trying to stay awake at work. If you are ever gonna throw crazy threads out there, this is a good time. But be very, very quiet....I think the Mods are sleeping...

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Nah TeeTee is lurking. I forsee a lot of threads being moved this morning. :D

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:42 AM

Oh, great Bill. You had to belt out that Marine Corp song and wake up Terrible Terry didn't you!

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land and sea
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marines.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun.
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job --
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve.
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marines

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 05:44 AM
Oh, great Bill. You had to belt out that Marine Corp song and wake up Terrible Terry didn't you!

From the Halls of Montezuma
To the shores of Tripoli
We fight our country's battles
In the air, on land and sea
First to fight for right and freedom
And to keep our honor clean;
We are proud to claim the title
Of United States Marines.

Our flag's unfurled to every breeze
From dawn to setting sun;
We have fought in every clime and place
Where we could take a gun.
In the snow of far-off Northern lands
And in sunny tropic scenes;
You will find us always on the job --
The United States Marines.

Here's health to you and to our Corps
Which we are proud to serve;
In many a strife we've fought for life
And never lost our nerve.
If the Army and the Navy
Ever look on Heaven's scenes,
They will find the streets are guarded
By United States Marinesstop IT, Urge to STAND At POA Rising!!! :lol:

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:47 AM
stop IT, Urge to STAND At POA Rising!!! :lol:

Sorry! Does this help "AT EASE MARINE!!!!"

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 05:52 AM
ah, programming wearing off. urge to kill leaving....

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:53 AM
ah, programming wearing off. urge to kill leaving....

Good, very good! This thread will be close behind the other one.

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 05:57 AM
I am still waiting for the Rick S. thread to surface. that was fun, and I finally got to use a darth vader picture for something. :D

LtDan
03-29-2005, 05:59 AM
I am still waiting for the Rick S. thread to surface. that was fun, and I finally got to use a darth vader picture for something. :D

Yeah...that thread disappeared like an apple pie in Maurice Clarrett's kitchen!

Wildbill3
03-29-2005, 06:05 AM
Yeah...that thread disappeared like an apple pie in Maurice Clarrett's kitchen!been faster if it had been in my kitchen.

I figured it was gone when he started calling everybody rednecks.:lol:

LtDan
03-29-2005, 06:11 AM

Terry must have been sleep-Moding because he is logged off and nothing moved?? I hate when that happens!!