PDA

View Full Version : Paris Hilton - Is she hot or not?

mor911
03-30-2005, 09:29 PM
I dunno, I really don't find her attractive.. What about you guys?
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
What do you think?

Pagan
03-30-2005, 09:41 PM
Overrated crack whore....

mor911
03-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Overrated crack whore....
:roflmao:

Prime
03-30-2005, 09:51 PM
Some of her pic she look real good, but there are some where she looks flat out ugly in. So she is in the mix.

UltraDol-Fan
03-30-2005, 10:07 PM
I voted hot, but only when she keeps her mouth closed, every time she talks I get dumber for listening.

Mindwarp
03-30-2005, 10:20 PM
If you like girls with the body of 12 yr old boys.. shes your man.

LtDan
03-30-2005, 10:29 PM

So basically you are saying she just may be the next Mrs. Michael Jackson???....oops....did I say that out loud....oh well!!:wink:

mor911
03-30-2005, 10:30 PM
So basically you are saying she just may be the next Mrs. Michael Jackson???....oops....did I say that out loud....oh well!!:wink:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Prime
03-30-2005, 10:30 PM

:spit:

byroan
03-30-2005, 11:02 PM
My GF is hotter. :yes:

Phinnhedd
03-30-2005, 11:09 PM
i voted not... but she's rich, and that's the only thing that maker her attractive, and still..... ID HIT IT.

LtDan
03-30-2005, 11:11 PM
I voted not but would gladly star in her next feature film!!

Boone
03-30-2005, 11:36 PM
sometimes i swear she looks like a tranny. :eek:

Gonzo
03-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Without the make-up and money she looks like a skinny Gary Busey, only not as cool.

NaboCane
03-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I actually, truly find her revolting.

She's skinny as a seasoned meth addict, she's only got one facial expression, she has no discernible talent - not even for fellatio, if you've seen any of that video - and she's mud-ugly.

All that, and a very good possibilty of carrying an STD. What a prize.

I wouldn't do her with someone else's *****

d-day
03-30-2005, 11:40 PM
shes a slut but shes sexy - shes a sexy slut

PHINATIC13
03-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Nikki Hilton is the hot one!

FinsNYanksFan13
03-30-2005, 11:56 PM
You guys talk a gang of sh*t. If Paris Hilton wanted to make a movie with you guys you would drop your pants in a second. An overrated hag? you guys make me laugh. I'd love to see what your girlfriends look like to be calling Paris Hilton an overrated hag!

Gonzo
03-31-2005, 12:21 AM
You guys talk a gang of sh*t. If Paris Hilton wanted to make a movie with you guys you would drop your pants in a second. An overrated hag? you guys make me laugh. I'd love to see what your girlfriends look like to be calling Paris Hilton an overrated hag!

:roflmao: Not all of us will sleep with any crackwhore off the block, dawg. :rolleyes: She's f-ing ugly and dumb as hell. I wouldn't drop my pants to poop on her.

ih8brady
03-31-2005, 12:23 AM

MJ doesnt like girls at all.

Shes a hag BTW.

NaboCane
03-31-2005, 01:12 AM
:roflmao: Not all of us will sleep with any crackwhore off the block, dawg. :rolleyes: She's f-ing ugly and dumb as hell. I wouldn't drop my pants to poop on her.

Yeah.

unifiedtheory
03-31-2005, 02:45 AM
I said it in the other thread....I'd do her....for her money.:evil:

Noodle Arm
03-31-2005, 09:40 AM

Nope...I still wouldn't do her. She's ugly...and I find her sister to be more attractive (not by much though) But hey, if you're interested in herpes then Paris is your girl.

Philter25
03-31-2005, 09:50 AM
I dont like her face, but she has a bangin bondy.

For you guys who think shes nasty, I would love to see the type of women you are married to/engaged to/dating.

Her face looks like a rat, but she doesnt have an ounce of fat on her.

Now her SISTER, theres the hottie in the family.

Pagan
03-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Her face looks like a rat, but she doesnt have an ounce of fat on her.Geez...she's 20 years old and has nothing to do all day except work out and sleep. I would HOPE she has no fat on her. Let's see her at 37.

Hellion
03-31-2005, 11:24 AM
There are far better looking women out there than Paris Hilton, she's too skinny and lets face it she screws everything that moves.

Pagan, she won't live to see 37. She'll lose her popularity and dive into the next vogue rich drug and end up what she was born to be.

In the words of Norm McDonald, any joke is funny if it ends in
CRACKWHORE

Slappy8800
03-31-2005, 11:53 AM
shes hott...a different kind of hott....shes hott in the sense that you know you can get her in a 3some

WharfRat
03-31-2005, 12:32 PM
hag. :down:

CharlestonPhan
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
she's got a butterface...

CharlestonPhan
04-01-2005, 12:03 AM
everything on her looks pretty hot... butterface.

FaninPatsyLand
04-01-2005, 12:10 AM
everything on her looks pretty hot... butterface.

Thanks Howard..:lol:

Anyway, I agree. Her body is pretty amazing, but her face leaves much to be desired.

arsenal
04-01-2005, 01:19 PM
see i dont think shes the hottest girl on the planet, but shes got that slutty/skanky/freaky look to her where you know shes a freak in the sack and can/will/likes to do wonderful things, haha...

Whatsdatson20
04-01-2005, 05:59 PM
FACE... ehhhhh a 4. BODY..... ehhhhhh a 3. All I see is a skinny white girl who lives on daddys money. Its almost like my friend used to say..... She needs two tattoos on her body. One that says FRONT and one that says BACK.

:roflmao:

#84Fan4Life
04-01-2005, 06:21 PM
I voted "NOT" but I think she's kinda in between.

I mean she could gain 10 lbs and I wouldn't have a problem with it because she is so damn skinny. Her face somewhat looks like a man and is overall pretty rough. She always looks half asleep.

The good news is that she's rich and if I got her pregnant I could live very nicely off the child support. No judge in their right mind would give that crazy, self-centered crackhead the kid so $20000 a month child support here I come. Her body isn't bad either although I'd like to see her a little thicker.

CharlestonPhan
04-02-2005, 12:25 AM
"Thanks Howard.."

truth is, i am so far behind the curve these days, i just heard that term recently, and am getting mileage out of it whenever i can. that's what having two kids will do to you (not that im complaining, i love every minute of being a dad). Stern is out, disney channel is in. ha! of course, i make time for the ladies ounge at finheaven... still, to me she is the definition of the term butterface...

GatorsFins23
04-02-2005, 02:00 AM
She looks kinda eh (way to skinny!), but her spoiled bitchy attitude and the fact that she'll screw anything that shows even the slightest sign of life completely ruins her for me.

P4E
04-02-2005, 02:22 AM
I tend to like the tall, thin supermodel types, so I can't complain about her body too much. But she's a lil too skinny.

Her face is okay with me, but not great. That nose is too much if our standard here is fashion model looks.

I agree that the sister is somewhat more attractive.

If PH was some nice kid I went to high school with or something, I'd be chasing her for sure, and I'd be THRILLED to catch her.

That said... we all know who and what she is... and she utterly disgusts me. She represents the worst set of values I could conceive of in a woman and she proactively embraces and flaunts this. She's the decline of western civilization in come **** me heels, and this whole world would be better off if she could be put to sleep.

Wildbill3
04-02-2005, 03:26 AM
I tend to like the tall, thin supermodel types, so I can't complain about her body too much. But she's a lil too skinny.

Her face is okay with me, but not great. That nose is too much if our standard here is fashion model looks.

I agree that the sister is somewhat more attractive.

If PH was some nice kid I went to high school with or something, I'd be chasing her for sure, and I'd be THRILLED to catch her.

That said... we all know who and what she is... and she utterly disgusts me. She represents the worst set of values I could conceive of in a woman and she proactively embraces and flaunts this. She's the decline of western civilization in come **** me heels, and this whole world would be better off if she could be put to sleep.thats funny I think paris is the better looking of two. (of course I was able to dig up a video that showed me, her other side.) :evil:

Gonzo
04-02-2005, 03:27 AM
see i dont think shes the hottest girl on the planet, but shes got that slutty/skanky/freaky look to her where you know shes a freak in the sack and can/will/likes to do wonderful things, haha...

If you have the internet you probably know exactly how she is in the sack. She is like the morons that answer their phones ;) in the movie theater: not so much freak, more like annoying.