PDA

View Full Version : the return of mercury 40 the prognosticator of good will

mercury 40
03-31-2005, 11:01 PM
MUST I SAY IT ? yes i must , for i have neglected to confuse and politicalize the dolphin nation with my sagacious and inspirational insight but i have put away the coors for a while so i am now focused on my dolphin team so i am humbly ready to jabber with the best of you , not that i will do it. So what in the name of jay fiedler is happening ? I just learned that David Boston is officially a 49er and that ricky williams tried to walk on water toady at a local swimming pool.

just for the record, I have officially joined the braylon edwards bandwagon and i am even cossing my fingers for cadilac wiiliams to be taken iw we dont get edwards or brown.

well i must leave for the evening to study the practice reports of todays football practice at OSU a new rb has caught the attention of the great mercury 40 so if there are any questions or dolphin news i shall check in tomarrow and shape the minds of the dolphin nation.
here is todays advice fr you
"never assume that women are your friends for they will love you today but screw you tommarrow" mercury 40
:fire:

LtDan
03-31-2005, 11:02 PM
MUST I SAY IT ? yes i must , for i have neglected to confuse and politicalize the dolphin nation with my sagacious and inspirational insight but i have put away the coors for a while so i am now focused on my dolphin team so i am humbly ready to jabber with the best of you , not that i will do it. So what in the name of jay fiedler is happening ? I just learned that David Boston is officially a 49er and that ricky williams tried to walk on water toady at a local swimming pool.

just for the record, I have officially joined the braylon edwards bandwagon and i am even cossing my fingers for cadilac wiiliams to be taken iw we dont get edwards or brown.

well i must leave for the evening to study the practice reports of todays football practice at OSU a new rb has caught the attention of the great mercury 40 so if there are any questions or dolphin news i shall check in tomarrow and shape the minds of the dolphin nation.
"never assume that women are your friends for they will love you today but screw you tommarrow" mercury 40

Which OSU would that be? Ohio State?? Oklahoma State??

dolfan_101
03-31-2005, 11:09 PM

So you are sober at the moment :roflmao:

dolphingator
04-01-2005, 12:01 AM
The "moon over Miami" must be full tonight. This board has lost it.

d-day
04-01-2005, 02:12 AM

alcohol induced or not - i luv mercury40 posts - thanx man - another mercury 40 classic!

mercury 40
04-01-2005, 01:28 PM
I also heard that dave wannstadt is being nomiated into the nfl hall of fame for his brilliant comments and his sideline demmenor . With those fammous comments of " uh well I dont know, uh well , we really are close"
or an oldie but goodie " it wasn't jay's fault because , the wide recivers ran too far down the field and jay 's passes fell a few yards short" :cooldude: