PDA

View Full Version : Same old Jets....

dol_fan_81
04-09-2005, 04:24 PM
while searching round the 'Gang Green' website (as advertised on the front page of this one) i found some pretty good forums....

the one i want to talk about is the most hated players, now i know they dont like us, likewise we dont like them. But what i saw was pretty darn pathetic, they came out with players like Domanick Davis, and Michael Vick.... even ricky williams was in there.... it dosent even take a jets fan to realise that ricky is long gone and they should be the ones who like him! it was because of him that they beat us twice this year..
then they started arguing over each other saying things like 'why do you hate him? he's awesome!' (refurring to players like willis mcgahee or whatever his name is) and then they put people like Dan on their most hated.....

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

BwanaZulia
04-22-2005, 12:33 PM
while searching round the 'Gang Green' website (as advertised on the front page of this one) i found some pretty good forums....

the one i want to talk about is the most hated players, now i know they dont like us, likewise we dont like them. But what i saw was pretty darn pathetic, they came out with players like Domanick Davis, and Michael Vick.... even ricky williams was in there.... it dosent even take a jets fan to realise that ricky is long gone and they should be the ones who like him! it was because of him that they beat us twice this year..
then they started arguing over each other saying things like 'why do you hate him? he's awesome!' (refurring to players like willis mcgahee or whatever his name is) and then they put people like Dan on their most hated.....

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

Wrong websites... try JI/JN.

Not sure what there is to be jealous about, unless it is that horrible season and #2 pick. :)

BZ

nyjunc
04-22-2005, 12:46 PM

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

What do we have to be jealous of exactly? Neither one of us has won a SB in over 30 years but in the last decade we have been better than the dolphins and last I checked you guys haven't even made the playoffs since 2001- what are we jealous of? that you have the #2 pick? I don't miss those days. I just don't get the point here.

If you are making fun of Jet fans b/c you guys stink and we still don't like you then what about all the years we stunk and you guys were good and your fans were still obsessed w/ beating us?

dol_fan_81
04-25-2005, 10:02 AM
;) thank you for finally giving me a response jets fans

BwanaZulia
04-25-2005, 11:51 AM
;) thank you for finally giving me a response jets fans

Your welcome...

NOW GO TO HELL!! (just kidding). :)

BZ

Jt0323
04-25-2005, 10:30 PM

WTF?

i know its jealousy!!!

Its the same reason why many phins fan hate brady

BleedinGreenNC
04-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Its the same reason why many phins fan hate brady I think all of us hate Brady.

dol_fan_81
04-26-2005, 01:17 PM
i love Jets Fans... No kidding i love them, they make my life so much better. Sometimes, with their comments and complaints they make me laf so much, i piss myself. and although i am a true fin fan, i have a friend who is a jets fan. I dont really know any NE fans. Buffalo fans just lose their temper (which makes you feel sorry for them), and they try and attack you by throwing puches, scratching and Biting.... the only thing you can do is say: 'aawww! isn't that sweet? that little F***er is trying to kill me, aww!' so i guess i love Jets fans!
:cuddle: come here jets fans, give me a hug!

PS: i swear to drunk i'm not god.

dol_fan_81
04-26-2005, 01:28 PM
http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=27,
this is one of the many reasons i love jets fans, read all of it!
'f*ck canada, yeah thats right you ice loving B*stards!' Read it, everyone!

dol_fan_81
04-26-2005, 01:29 PM
F*ck the jets!

FireWrongstedt
04-26-2005, 01:51 PM
F*ck the jets!

:yeahthat: :jetssuck:

spydertl79
04-26-2005, 02:01 PM
I like the part about liberal freedom hating... thats an oxymoron.

Shows everyone how stupid Jets fans are, but Bills fans are still worse

BwanaZulia
04-26-2005, 04:14 PM
i love Jets Fans... No kidding i love them, they make my life so much better. Sometimes, with their comments and complaints they make me laf so much, i piss myself. and although i am a true fin fan, i have a friend who is a jets fan. I dont really know any NE fans. Buffalo fans just lose their temper (which makes you feel sorry for them), and they try and attack you by throwing puches, scratching and Biting.... the only thing you can do is say: 'aawww! isn't that sweet? that little F***er is trying to kill me, aww!' so i guess i love Jets fans!
:cuddle: come here jets fans, give me a hug!

PS: i swear to drunk i'm not god.

I am glad you love us. :)

Although, if you are looking for rabid fans who post attacks, beat up people for no reason and are general jerks, careful where you throw your stones in your glass house.

The truth is, since millions of people follow the NFL and are considered "fans" there are going to be all types, good and bad.

Generalizing over a million people is a good way to prove how little you know about them all.

BZ

dol_fan_81
04-26-2005, 05:58 PM
I am glad you love us. :)

Although, if you are looking for rabid fans who post attacks, beat up people for no reason and are general jerks, careful where you throw your stones in your glass house.

The truth is, since millions of people follow the NFL and are considered "fans" there are going to be all types, good and bad.

Generalizing over a million people is a good way to prove how little you know about them all.

BZ

i am refurring to ones i have met, talked to and know, i know there might be one or 2 sane bills fans somewhere out there (maybe, you never know) and i know there are some bad fish fans. but what i posted earlier was the impression i have got from the average billsfan

dol_fan_81
04-29-2005, 03:34 PM
looks like this forums going nowhere, how do i close this thing?

SABA-TOOTH
04-29-2005, 11:20 PM
jets v fins with marino, those were some great games..

a lot of heart ache on both sides...

al toon and wesley walker vs the marx brothers

RayMickensOwnsU
05-05-2005, 02:33 PM
i pretty much hate the dolphins, but since we've pretty much owned you guys for like almost 10 years now my hared is slowly being replaced with pity. but i still will show no mercy when it comes time for our bi-annual beatdown of the fish.

dol_fan_81
05-05-2005, 03:10 PM
we look forward to playing you too

Grobian
05-05-2005, 09:45 PM
My experience is that Bills fans are the most insightful, intelligent, well spoken and courtious of any board I've been to.

Jets fans get to say fu#k on their board, like f this and f that. That has to be a viable option because thing have to be taken to the lowest common denominator or their attention waivers.

nyjunc
05-06-2005, 08:10 AM
jets v fins with marino, those were some great games..

a lot of heart ache on both sides...

al toon and wesley walker vs the marx brothers

You are correct, it's amazing how many great games we played and how both sides lost alot of heartbreakers. It's what help make this one of the best rivalries in the NFL.

dol_fan_81
05-06-2005, 11:53 AM

Jets fans get to say fu#k on their board, like f this and f that. That has to be a viable option because thing have to be taken to the lowest common denominator or their attention waivers.

thats what i like about 'em, they aren't polittically correct and don't take sh*t from no1. unlike a lot of people on some of these boards who need to grow some balls and stick up for themselves.

.My experience is that Bills fans are the most insightful, intelligent, well spoken and courtious of any board I've been to.

what boards do you go to? i've heard a teacher speak less sh*t then a bills fan, they are dillusional so they resort to swearing and pathetic insults.

Grobian
05-07-2005, 05:46 PM
thats what i like about 'em, they aren't polittically correct and don't take sh*t from no1. unlike a lot of people on some of these boards who need to grow some balls and stick up for themselves.

what boards do you go to? i've heard a teacher speak less sh*t then a bills fan, they are dillusional so they resort to swearing and pathetic insults.

A teacher? Speak Less sh#t?
What kind of sense does that make?
It must be some sort of British school boy saying.

You show your right on the same level as the worst of any "dillussional" Bills fan, at least objectively, dealing in absolutes as you do, since you feel it nessessary to tar every Bills fan with the same brush.

Likely you've run into a number of the more childish ones, which are an embarassment too any board and for whatever reason, choose not to make that distinction. Which is a a bit surprising since you seem such a grown up fellow for 15.

Originally I was having a little fun with you anyway, ...sport, so don't get your knickers in knot.

dol_fan_81
05-07-2005, 06:06 PM
[/color]

A teacher? Speak Less sh#t?
What kind of sense does that make?
It must be some sort of British school boy saying.

You show your right on the same level as the worst of any "dillussional" Bills fan, at least objectively, dealing in absolutes as you do, since you feel it nessessary to tar every Bills fan with the same brush.

Likely you've run into a number of the more childish ones, which are an embarassment too any board and for whatever reason, choose not to make that distinction. Which is a a bit surprising since you seem such a grown up fellow for 15.

Originally I was having a little fun with you anyway, ...sport, so don't get your knickers in knot.

if by that last bit you think i'm getting mad, don't. i don't get mad, often.
and still being in school (for only 2 more weeks now) you should expect me to say stupid things. i'm sorry i haven't skipped 7 years of my life so i can talk as you like. as for the thought of me running into the more childish bills fans, i see the same crap on nearly all of the boards they are on.

Grobian
05-07-2005, 07:27 PM
Well df81, perhaps you can find it in your heart to forgive Blls fans for their grobian behavior. ( the less obnoxious ones anyway). All they have in Buffalo is the Bills.

It's an old industrial town that's seen better days and too much snow. Many Buffalonians are indistinguishable from those fu*king ice loving Canadian bast*rds. Thats how far north they are.

So you can see why they would be a bit testy, trapped between two worlds as they are.

I personally like the team because their such hopeless, hard a*s, blue collar, polyfogging fanatics.

dol_fan_81
05-07-2005, 07:31 PM
well, you are entitled to your opinion.............

dol_fan_81
05-15-2005, 05:46 PM
and the thing is you get people like Justa who lives in miami, and yet is a bad tempered goat fan. it must be something to do with the culture of the fans, not just the place they live