PDA

View Full Version : Why?

mark ryan
04-11-2005, 09:13 AM
i want to know why you can ban somebody when you have an admin that does the same thing only in code!

Celtkin
04-11-2005, 09:49 AM
i want to know why you can ban somebody when you have an admin that does the same thing only in code!

What are you talking about. Did you get banned for something?

inFINSible
04-11-2005, 10:07 AM
They usually just get banned when they're too stupid to figure which forums to post in.

Muck
04-11-2005, 10:18 AM
They ususally get banned when they already have usernames but create others anyway.

poisonphin
04-11-2005, 11:41 AM
All i can say is What?

Aquaholic
04-11-2005, 06:12 PM

why do you care?

Scrap
04-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Who's Mark Ryan?

WharfRat
04-12-2005, 01:57 AM
Who's Mark Ryan?

:lol:

mark ryan
04-12-2005, 09:18 AM
They usually just get banned when they're too stupid to figure which forums to post in.answers like this kinda gives me an answer to what kind of board this is. and i did know which forum this belonged in, but there was more traffic in the lounge.

and to answer a question this is an imposters name, i just wanted to find out why my dad was banned when your idol wharfrat did the same darn thing but then deleted it so nobody could read it.

all he did was give all his time and money to get this board off the ground and when he wasn't needed anymore you got rid of him so you didn't have to say thank you!

Scrap
04-12-2005, 09:30 AM
:lol:Sorry,but I don't get the joke. :shakeno:

inFINSible
04-12-2005, 09:36 AM
answers like this kinda gives me an answer to what kind of board this is. and i did know which forum this belonged in, but there was more traffic in the lounge.See, it's things like this that get people in trouble. It's not up to you to make decisions on where to post things due to the amount of people you'd like to see it. You post in the proper forum because that is the RULE of this site. It doesn't have squat to do with where you think it should be posted. People who don't get that simple concept are usually the ones on the outside going..."what happened?....why am I banned?.." Maybe that's what happened to your dad.

and to answer a question this is an imposters name, i just wanted to find out why my dad was banned when your idol wharfrat did the same darn thing but then deleted it so nobody could read it. Who's your dad? I have no idea who you're talking about.

all he did was give all his time and money to get this board off the ground and when he wasn't needed anymore you got rid of him so you didn't have to say thank you! No one, that I can recall, fits that description.

inFINSible
04-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Our poor Admin was hounded and baited incessantly for days on end and in a moment of weakness he succumbed to the pressure and stooped to the level of his tormentors.

He has been given 4o lashes, had his feet burned with cigarettes, and has written 1000 times that he will never do it again.

He has paid the price for his horrible transgression.

If your dada would agree to all that, I'll see if I can put in a good word for him with the FinHeaven parole board....I can't promise anything though.

Muck
04-12-2005, 10:19 AM
I'm pretty sure I know who his dad is. And if I'm correct on that, Mark Ryan really doesn't want to go down this road with us. It does us no good to destroy a man's reputation (whatever's left of it). But that's exactly what will happen.

All this talk of "poor him" is just that, talk. We've taken the high road on this for years. You don't want the truth getting out, guy. You have no knowledge about anything that will be said. My suggestion is to leave it alone.

Again, this is me assuming we're both talking about the same guy.

all he did was give all his time and money to get this board off the ground and when he wasn't needed anymore you got rid of him so you didn't have to say thank you!

You may think you have "discovered what kind of board this is", but I know I've discovered what kind of person you are by that quote alone. I'm CONVINCED you are the son of the person I'm referring to above. Talking to you will be exactly like talking to him, which is a total waste of time. So with that in mind, I'm done.

mark ryan
04-13-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm pretty sure I know who his dad is. And if I'm correct on that, Mark Ryan really doesn't want to go down this road with us. It does us no good to destroy a man's reputation (whatever's left of it). But that's exactly what will happen.

All this talk of "poor him" is just that, talk. We've taken the high road on this for years. You don't want the truth getting out, guy. You have no knowledge about anything that will be said. My suggestion is to leave it alone.

Again, this is me assuming we're both talking about the same guy.

You may think you have "discovered what kind of board this is", but I know I've discovered what kind of person you are by that quote alone. I'm CONVINCED you are the son of the person I'm referring to above. Talking to you will be exactly like talking to him, which is a total waste of time. So with that in mind, I'm done.i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

byroan
04-13-2005, 12:46 PM
i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?

mark ryan
04-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?several message boards were invited to dolphins camp and asked not to bring a camera, but of course the finheaven people don't think rules apply to them!

inFINSible
04-13-2005, 01:12 PM
I wonder where they hid the camera?? :eek:

FinHeavenAJ
04-13-2005, 01:17 PM
Sure... right... my first and only comment in this thread. There were other sites that brought a camera. One site still has pictures up from the web weekend. Know your facts before you look stupid.

FinMadness
04-13-2005, 02:08 PM
before you look stupid.

whooops! Too Late. :

Muck
04-13-2005, 02:15 PM
i think it would be very interesting for the members to learn everthing FH has pulled, from messages in code to a smuggled camera. i'd like to post it but you would just delete it!

:rofl:

Are you kidding me?? It was my brother's camera. And we weren't the only ones. Everybody had cameras. The Phins didn't care. Wanny didn't care. Like A.J. said, one site still has the photos up. I wish we could say we did something sneaky and cool, but that's not the case.

We've been open about everything you're mentioning. Yet we're still holding our tongue on your dad.

Know your facts before you look stupid.

Too late.

AmishJihad
04-15-2005, 04:47 AM
See, it's things like this that get people in trouble. It's not up to you to make decisions on where to post things due to the amount of people you'd like to see it. You post in the proper forum because that is the RULE of this site. It doesn't have squat to do with where you think it should be posted. People who don't get that simple concept are usually the ones on the outside going..."what happened?....why am I banned?.." Maybe that's what happened to your dad.

Who's your dad? I have no idea who you're talking about.

No one, that I can recall, fits that description.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

DonShula84
04-15-2005, 05:09 AM
Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of?

:escape:

inFINSible
04-15-2005, 07:08 AM
No thanks AmJi, I'll stick with Charmin.
Nice of you to offer though.
But leave your number, I'm expecting a big weekend and I might need some back-up.

Trackstar
04-15-2005, 05:36 PM
several message boards were invited to dolphins camp and asked not to bring a camera, but of course the finheaven people don't think rules apply to them!

Unbelievable! I was the "sneaky guy" who brought the camera, along with almost every other site. Oya, and when I took pictures of Wanny as he stood right in front of me, he did not seem to care. Nobody did.

Don't be jealouse just because you were to afraid to take pictures.

Marino1983
04-15-2005, 05:37 PM
But leave your number, I'm expecting a big weekend and I might need some back-up.
:roflmao:
How true inFINs...

Marino1983

Mindwarp
04-15-2005, 08:17 PM
I see what kind of board this is.. the mods and admins know who the person is and even thought the person keeps talking ish. the mods and admins still dont call him out..

sheesh.. why did i pay good money to this EVIL website.

Phinsfan1980
04-15-2005, 08:32 PM
Smuggled camera? Who do we have nude pictures of? :lol: So Muck filmed paris hilton.... I get it now. By the way byroan stop winning at all the damn games! :tongue: You are starting to take up my whole screen just with your top scores list.

Muck
04-15-2005, 11:40 PM
Unbelievable! I was the "sneaky guy" who brought the camera, along with almost every other site. Oya, and when I took pictures of Wanny as he stood right in front of me, he did not seem to care. Nobody did.

Don't be jealouse just because you were to afraid to take pictures.

Trackstar
04-15-2005, 11:54 PM

:roflmao:

poisonphin
04-15-2005, 11:57 PM
can some one tell me what this whole thread is about. I don't get what all of you are talking about

AmishJihad
04-16-2005, 03:18 AM

I just dont see why you feel the need to answer for the Mods all the time. They have their own user names, let them answer the questions directed to them. Thats what their here for, right? I dont see the words "Mod" under your name, do you? :hmmm:

WharfRat
04-16-2005, 08:36 AM
I just dont see why you feel the need to answer for the Mods all the time. They have their own user names, let them answer the questions directed to them. Thats what their here for, right? I dont see the words "Mod" under your name, do you? :hmmm:

why should you even care?

Muck
04-16-2005, 09:15 AM
Ok, I'm closing this thread for good. No purpose is being served. And now we've got someone starting crap with someone else. The thread has long outlasted it's usefulness.

Goodnight.