04-11-2005, 04:57 PM
What a waste of skin.

Surferosa
04-11-2005, 05:01 PM
No Problem. Youre Banned!

NaboCane
04-11-2005, 05:18 PM
:roflmao: PPK FOREVER

I once had a girlfriend that was like this; 11 months after we broke up, she was still finding reasons to call and leave messages for me. It was pathetic that she couldn't find a way to move on after the relationship had been over for so long. I ended up feeling very sorry for her, but the fact was we had nothing to talk about by then, so I never answered any of her messages - there was no point.

It's a shame that you now have achieved the same pathetic level of emotional immaturity as a lovelorn little b!tch with emotional problems and the inability to move on.

You must have had a real emotional attachment to this place and been very hurt when you were rejected here. I'm sorry for your loss, but you must find a way to let go now.

It's over. Move on.

painnotpleasure
04-11-2005, 05:47 PM
See ya. :abduct:

l3ling
04-11-2005, 07:33 PM
What's over? I'm still "alive". I want to start new.... (as long as WharfRat can't communicate with me, than I'll be a jackass)

P4E
04-11-2005, 08:20 PM
.... as long as WharfRat can't communicate with me, than I'll be a jackass.

Wharf's a pretty amazing fellow, but I really don't think the mere act of his talking to you will make you other than what you are.

TerryTate
04-11-2005, 08:28 PM
:roflmao: PPK FOREVER

Werent you the one that wanted to conceal your age to show how mature you were when it came to talking about subjects in the political/war forum?

You're showing your childish tendencies now....for shame...I thought you had some maturity.

l3ling
04-11-2005, 08:53 PM
You're showing your childish tendencies now....for shame...I thought you had some maturity.

Honestly, I don't think anyone really thought I had maturity. I think a lot of didn't want to hear my opinions and beliefs because I was younger than them. But that's a totally different subject. Just wanted to see how things are going around here.

Have a nice day.

poisonphin
04-11-2005, 10:05 PM
:roflmao: PPK FOREVERwhat is ppk

Boone
04-12-2005, 01:29 AM
‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

3P
04-12-2005, 07:00 AM
what is ppk

The Pretty Pink Knickers gang.... very fierce. Watch out, they bite.

l3ling
04-12-2005, 05:54 PM
what is ppk

Pita Pa Key

If you don't know what it means, don't worry about it.

FinMadness
04-12-2005, 06:21 PM
worry?

Bah!

Pathetic from the start, and very easily forgotten.

Thought you were happy in your new home?

FinMadness
04-12-2005, 06:23 PM
The Pretty Pink Knickers gang.... very fierce. Watch out, they bite.

Pretty in Pink Kids

Poor Pitiful Kretons

Puny P*n!s Klub

Scrap
04-13-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey, I'm pretty in everything. Pink would be no exception.

I'm also not pitiful.

I'm also not sure what size guys any of you are used to. I think mine is decent size though.

This is not an attack post by me. I'm just defending the PPKers that you probably aren't talking about anyway. If you are talking about all of us ......Shame Shame. If not, take my post as lightly as possible.

l3ling
04-13-2005, 06:11 PM
worry?

Bah!

Pathetic from the start, and very easily forgotten.

Thought you were happy in your new home?

OOOhh...Mr Tough Guy.

Who were you in all the madness? Very easily forgotten....

How would you know how I feel about our new place? I don't remember ever stating it to you, or any other member of this forum.

l3ling
04-13-2005, 06:12 PM
Pretty in Pink Kids

Poor Pitiful Kretons

Puny P*n!s Klub

No need for the insults. Sounds like you're really mad there was a PPK. What did we happen to do to you? Was it the snubbing of you, or the unquality posts?

l3ling
04-13-2005, 06:15 PM
btw, what's a good way to contact one of the mods here with the new PM rule? I was hoping I could ask one simple question, and be on my way for a while--Promise. :tongue:

FIN-IN-RI
04-13-2005, 08:31 PM
btw, what's a good way to contact one of the mods here with the new PM rule? I was hoping I could ask one simple question, and be on my way for a while--Promise. :tongue:

Just PM one of them. It doesn't take f'n genious to figure it out now does it?

l3ling
04-14-2005, 06:01 PM
Just PM one of them. It doesn't take f'n genious to figure it out now does it?

You can't. I have to have 50 posts to actually PM them.

inFINSible
04-14-2005, 07:27 PM
:sosad:

Muck
04-15-2005, 12:59 AM
It was a nice run while it lasted. But you don't get to circumvent a ban, period.

Once you ventured beyond the potted meat forum, it became apparent that you actually wanted to be here.

Aloha.

Wildbill3
04-15-2005, 03:48 AM
Pita Pa Key

If you don't know what it means, don't worry about it.Come on Bling nobody made fun of you in the political forum for you age. You showed us all some maturity for you age, and you were a nice offset for spyder, it was nice having to energetic young posters in there. I can understand your inital frustration, but to allow it to continue? This saddens me.

Dirk
04-16-2005, 08:47 PM
No need for the insults. Sounds like you're really mad there was a PPK. What did we happen to do to you? Was it the snubbing of you, or the unquality posts?

Some of the crap you people posted in there was some of the dumbest crap that's ever been posted. A waste of minimal brain power and a waste of bandwith. Nobody misses you there, I certainly don't. The activity in the lounge is just fine without you. Part of the reason that I don't post much is because of people like you.

Have fun at suckmania, and don't come back.