PDA

View Full Version : Miami Fan Stranded In Buffalo Battle Grounds

SuperBankz
04-14-2005, 02:40 AM
Hey fellow miami fans... the name is Brandon... I was wondering if anyone out there would be going to the Miami game in buffalo... i have been going there for the last 5 years.... i would like to be able to sit with some fellow miami fans... Every year i get belted with snow balls cussed at and one of my friends who is also a miami fan got jumped in the bathroom by some drunken buffalo rednecks... well if anyone will be there let me know maybe me and my friend can tailgate with ya or something

so-long-Ricky
04-14-2005, 06:01 AM
Hey fellow miami fans... the name is Brandon... I was wondering if anyone out there would be going to the Miami game in buffalo... i have been going there for the last 5 years.... i would like to be able to sit with some fellow miami fans... Every year i get belted with snow balls cussed at and one of my friends who is also a miami fan got jumped in the bathroom by some drunken buffalo rednecks... well if anyone will be there let me know maybe me and my friend can tailgate with ya or something

Just a bit of advice.......if you're trying to round up some local support, in the future I wouldn't recomend you mentioning that one your friends got jumped. You might have a better chance of getting people to go if ya let that little tidbit out. :D

HysterikiLL
04-14-2005, 06:34 AM
Just a bit of advice.......if you're trying to round up some local support, in the future I wouldn't recomend you mentioning that one your friends got jumped. You might have a better chance of getting people to go if ya let that little tidbit out. :D

And the part about being belted with snow. :lol: But good luck rounding some fans up. You guys can make some noise and scare those Buffalo girls back to the woods. I won't be there though :(

finfan54
04-14-2005, 06:47 AM
I'm from Rochester and I may go but It depends if my friend wants to go or not. I'll ask this weekend. You wont need to worry about getting jumped with us around. The thing you need to worry about is getting out of there with your skin once the Bills lose to the Nick Saban Dolphins. And the thing you need to look out for is the heavy farmer women who intentionally bump into you with full force. One ***** tried to nail me but I saw it comin.

so-long-Ricky
04-14-2005, 07:49 AM
I'm from Rochester and I may go but It depends if my friend wants to go or not. I'll ask this weekend. You wont need to worry about getting jumped with us around. The thing you need to worry about is getting out of there with your skin once the Bills lose to the Nick Saban Dolphins. And the thing you need to look out for is the heavy farmer women who intentionally bump into you with full force. One ***** tried to nail me but I saw it comin.

I'm sure of the date when Miami plays BUFF off hand but if it's in the summer your comment about the women couldn't be more wrong. I always go to a couple SEPT and OCT games and some of the women there are gorgeous. Of course it definitely helps w/a few colleges near bye ;)

DreamWeaver
04-14-2005, 08:04 AM
BUFFALO SUCKS.....& so do the Bills!:cooldude:

canuckfinfreak
04-14-2005, 08:11 AM
I have been going to that game for the last 7 years. I have never had a big problem, but to my credit i have peppered a bills fan with a nice snowball in the back of the head and got to drench an idiot security guard last year. My advice is that you go with a bus trip, that way you are at least with a crowd. Other than the razzing, the crowd is not like it was in the 90's.

finfan54
04-14-2005, 08:11 AM
I'm sure of the date when Miami plays BUFF off hand but if it's in the summer your comment about the women couldn't be more wrong. I always go to a couple SEPT and OCT games and some of the women there are gorgeous. Of course it definitely helps w/a few colleges near bye ;)

dude, I am from Rochester...........for every beautiful woman in buffalo there are ten fat farmer women. Nothing personal, I think farmer women have a place in our society, but I call it as i see it. :rolleyes:

phunwin
04-14-2005, 08:12 AM
This year's game is October 16, if I remember right. I go every year with my friend Sal (Bills fan). Anyone who wants to catch up there, drop me a line beforehand and we'll work something out.

I haven't been jumped yet, by the way. A few snowballs to the back, some words and gestures exchanged but that's it.

ρħϊηάτϊς°³
04-14-2005, 08:40 AM
I'm from Buffalo, I've gone to most of the Bills-Dolphins games, however I didn't go last year. I haven't decided if I will venture out this year. Don't believe the ratio the guy posted about good looking women to fat farmer women. Buffalo (primarly the colleges) have some smokin chics.

Fins 34,Bills 3
04-14-2005, 08:41 AM
I live in West Seneca bro. I would be willing to go to the game if I were with at least 3-4 other dolfans. maybe we can get something going?

Also, it would be nice to start a local Dolphins fan club at a local sports bar who woule have us. LOL. Any ideas?

so-long-Ricky
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
dude, I am from Rochester...........for every beautiful woman in buffalo there are ten fat farmer women. Nothing personal, I think farmer women have a place in our society, but I call it as i see it. :rolleyes:

I'm from Rochester as well and trust me.....I'm not saying there aren't some nasty a$$ women in upstate NY but the warm weather games @ the Ralph (SEPT, OCT) bring out some hot women to the stadium.

Justasportsfan
04-14-2005, 08:43 AM
you should hang out w/ the Billzone group . that way you are amongst bills fans. yes, finfans are welcome.

BTW, same crap happens to bills fans at Pro player.

so-long-Ricky
04-14-2005, 08:44 AM
BUFFALO SUCKS.....& so do the Bills!:cooldude:

Did you make that up all on your own or did your mom write that one for you?

I'm starting to see more and more comments like this lately. It's making me wonder if this board is going downhill w/all the childish smack talk.

Justasportsfan
04-14-2005, 08:46 AM
dude, I am from Rochester...........for every beautiful woman in buffalo there are ten fat farmer women. Nothing personal, I think farmer women have a place in our society, but I call it as i see it. :rolleyes:what about Rochacha?

Slim
04-14-2005, 09:01 AM
I go to buffalo every year to watch the fins. Last time i went, i wore my authentic Taylor jersey and 2 guys kept throwing snow balls at me.
They thought it was funny, so i followed them to their car and pissed all over it after the game!!!

Fin Power!

Dolfan2788
04-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Geez.... gets pretty rough over there if your a divisional rival fan living in the rival city. That stuff never happens over here in Australia until after the game if the other team loses, massive punch on outside the stadium last week, I got my head punched in by 3 guys but they'll be there again for the next game later on in the year :D

Is it like soccer over there or something?

Justasportsfan
04-14-2005, 09:16 AM
Is it like soccer over there or something?not even close.

Dolfan2788
04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
Just seems a lot of people complain going into rival stadiums that's all :)

What's the worst that's happened to you?

DDTDON
04-14-2005, 09:26 AM
I've been to Buffalo a couple of years back and had all my Dolphins gear on. I got yelled at and insulted but I gave right back, and after the game those guys came down and told me I was pretty cool to take all that punishment and still keep a smile on my face. Maybe it was because the Dolphins lost that one. :cry: Anyway, I thought it was all in good fun. On a side note, I did see some good looking women and it was in November. But F*** is it ever cold there!!! And you say Canada is cold! :eek: Another reason to hate the Bills I guess. :lol:

HysterikiLL
04-14-2005, 09:50 AM
I'm 6'7'' 248lbs, I haven't really experienced snowballs to the head or people talking crap. :lol:

inFINSible
04-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Did you make that up all on your own or did your mom write that one for you?

I'm starting to see more and more comments like this lately. It's making me wonder if this board is going downhill w/all the childish smack talk.

Yeah, the board has gone way downhill in the 4 months you've been a member.

Coincidence??

phunwin
04-14-2005, 10:25 AM
what about Rochacha?

I went to college in Rochester (and still live here). One of our fraternity chapters at Kansas State did a calendar: "The Girls of Kansas State", and there was a smoking hot chick for every month. We used to say that we could do the same thing...only it would be a six month calendar.

And no ragging on Buffalo girls. Yes, there are plenty of hefty mommas that come out to the stadium. Football games bring out that sort of crowd. But there are plenty of hot girls around, probably owing to the presence of many state schools. I saw more babes my first day at U of Buffalo Law School than in 4 years of undergrad in Rochester.

SuperBankz
04-14-2005, 11:38 AM
you should hang out w/ the Billzone group . that way you are amongst bills fans. yes, finfans are welcome.

BTW, same crap happens to bills fans at Pro player.

i dont think they have snowballs at Dolphins Stadium anymore... they got rid of them... But yeah thanks all of you... i will make a post more towards the season to anyone who wants to tailgate... if anyone wants to talk to me through AIM.... my SN is SuperBankz

oh and Im currently attending school at St. Bonaventure Univeristy... anyone who lives close by me and my house buddies are gettin NFL sunday ticket... so we will be partyin if you got nothin else to do

so-long-Ricky
04-14-2005, 10:38 PM
Yeah, the board has gone way downhill in the 4 months you've been a member.

Coincidence??

Typical response from a childish homer like yourself.
Keep building that post count w/uneducated comments.

kthxbye~

DirtyDolfan
04-15-2005, 02:10 PM
I've been to 5 Dolphin games in Buffalo and have never really had a problem other than taunting after a big play or a bIlls win...I am usually there with my brothers and my girlfriend (maybe they dont want to harm a young hotty :wink:....my fiance not me:D

Maybe I am just fortunate.
I find that Jets games in Miami are way more violent so maybe it's all relative.......speaking of which, is why miami people see buffalo women as fat and ugly...relative to miami girls:eek:

BBsuck
05-01-2005, 03:33 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif 04-14-2005, 11:38 AM #24 (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showpost.php?p=1122015&postcount=24) SuperBankz (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=3546) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1122015", true);
Starter

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif (http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/member.php?u=3546)

Hey Banks I see your from the Elmira area?? Im from Waverly Iv'e worked in Elmira for the past 13 years at Toshiba until they went out of business. I'm new to the forum so i can't send private messages yet.
Around here the Jets don't matter guys ,not enough of your fans to worry about!!
Now the Bills thats another matter, after their super bowl losses their fans are just like Cowboys fans, all over the place and lost!! They actually think this is Bills country,Good Luck with that!!
Anyhow maybe youll read this and know your not alone Banks .
Go Miami !!! Bills well they just suck but you already know that and so do they!!!:lol:

phunwin
06-24-2005, 10:09 AM
I just bought my tickets on ebay for this game. Section 101, row 2. Anyone else set to go?