PDA

View Full Version : Who Do I Start?

Saint Greg
10-08-2002, 11:10 PM
I have to choose the right players this week....it's a tough game for me. I'm starting Bledsoe at QB, McMichael at TE, SD Defense.......Do i start Wilkens or Nedney at Kicker? Then i can start a combo of 5 RB/WR.....that's the tough part. Here are my guys:

Ahman Green
Shaun Alexander
Jamal Lewis
Travis Henry
Joe Horn
Eric Moulds
Amani Toomer
Randy Moss

Last week i started Green, Lewis, Horn, Moulds, and Toomer. I won my game by 40+ points. But this guy would've beat me by 20. Who do i start?

iceblizzard69
10-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Horn, Green, Alexander, Moulds, and Lewis.

breckenridge55
10-12-2002, 01:43 PM
Moss, Moulds, Lewis, Alexander, Green. Lewis, Moulds, and Moss should light it up against the crappy defenses they are playing. I also don't think you can bench guys like Green and Alexander, they're just too good. Besides, RB's usually do better than WR's.

Saint Greg
10-12-2002, 03:00 PM
Thanks

baccarat
10-12-2002, 03:21 PM
Moulds
Shaun Alexander
Jamal Lewis
Joe Horn
Toomer

WharfRat
10-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Horn, Green, Alexander, Moulds, and Lewis.

change Horn to Henry.... then you're set. :cool:

Saint Greg
10-14-2002, 09:16 PM
Thanks again guys.....i tried to go with the guys that were picked the most between what you guys told me and between what the guys on the saints board told me. I went with Green, Lewis, Alexander, Moss and Moulds. It looks like I should've started Henry instead of Moss......but that's ok.....The other guys team is done. I'm up 115 to 98 and i still have Shaun Alexander tonight.
I also cut Nedney and picked up Carney.....he put up 14points for me.

Thanks again.....It's good to get other peoples opinions. I needed this game. I'm now alone in 1st place in my league.