PDA

View Full Version : FinHeaven & Co, 790 The Ticket, and Shula's Steak 2 - Join the Fun!

FinHeavenAJ
04-19-2005, 06:35 PM
Members and lurkers alike:

I and a few other FinHeaveners will be going to Shula's Steak 2 on Saturday for the Draft Party from 10am - 6pm.

It's guaranteed to be a great time! 790 The Ticket will be live and giving away free FinHeaven shirts! For FinHeaven diehards, there will also be some other cool happenings going on!

So, come join us and 790 The Ticket for a huge party! It will be held at the Shula's Steak 2 in Miami Lakes. The exact address is:

6842 Main Street
Miami Lakes, FL

Among other things, you will be able to: (from 790's Website (http://www.790theticket.com/main.cfm?do=promos&item=nfldraftparty))

Meet Miami Dolphin players and get autographs
Watch the Miami Dolphin Cheerleaders perform live
790 The Ticket will be broadcasting on-site the entire day
Enjoy interactive games and prizes, great food, drinks, live entertainment, music and more!

So come join us! I mean, what else do you need? FinHeaven gear, Dolphin cheerleaders, 790 LIVE, games, food, drinks, entertainment... and... most of all... ME! :lol: Just kidding.

Let me know you're attending. If you do attend, show your FinHeaven gear off and represent us well. If you buy something tonight, you can get new FinHeaven gear (http://www.cafepress.com/fhco) before the show.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum
Webmaster / Founder

byroan
04-19-2005, 06:45 PM
I wish I lived down there :( I'm sure everyone going will have lots of fun.

ZOD
04-19-2005, 08:32 PM
I don't know when I missed the announcement of the new gear. But I may just have to invest in one of those coffee mugs and a sticker in the near future.

Excellent additions AJ!!

HVACservice
04-19-2005, 08:46 PM
I would but somehow I got stuck being "on call" this weekend. :fire:

beejay05
04-19-2005, 08:48 PM
If we were to order something is tongiht is there any chance we have it by the draft?

FinHeavenAJ
04-19-2005, 08:54 PM
Most things have a quick turn around time. If you use USPS Priority, it should come around before Saturday... at least I believe so.

ZOD
04-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Most things have a quick turn around time. If you use USPS Priority, it should come around before Saturday... at least I believe so.

Uh AJ.......

I know of two UPS members here. Our stock price has dropped 10 bucks a share in the past month.

Make those orders UPS next day air or second day air please!!! :lol:

beejay05
04-19-2005, 09:00 PM
Thanks AJ :)

HysterikiLL
04-19-2005, 09:43 PM
Damn, players, cheerleaders, draft and Shula's Steaks :'( I wish I was there right now. If y'all gave me a few months notice, I'd be there!!

Dolfan73
04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
Miami Lakes : (

How about "Palm Beach Lakes" lol

Ozzy
04-19-2005, 11:40 PM

Sounds interesting!!! Is this another RAFFLE off prizes event? If it is, someone make sure Infinsible, and his woman go. They were my good luck charms. :evil:

As a matter of fact my sig, is a webcam photo of the signed 8X10 Zonk, and Kiick photo that I won from the last event.

FinHeavenAJ
04-20-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm not sure this will be a raffle... It will just be shirts anyway. 790 The Ticket will be giving stuff away though... without a doubt.

Are you gonna be there?

FinFan57
04-20-2005, 12:15 AM
My son (motioncityhifi) and me (finfan57) will be there. I'm 47 and he's 19 years old. Let's all hang together and talk about our favorite subject.

If anyone wants to email me, you can reach me at nuelife03@aol.com

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure this will be a raffle... It will just be shirts anyway. 790 The Ticket will be giving stuff away though... without a doubt.

Are you gonna be there?

Sounds good to me. I'm not 100 percent because I was asked to go fishing in the Keys, but it looks like the seas might be too rough.

HysterikiLL
04-20-2005, 01:06 AM
Sounds good to me. I'm not 100 percent because I was asked to go fishing in the Keys, but it looks like the seas might be too rough.

Fishing on draft day? Damn man, I'd be hoping I caught something damnwell worthwhile :lol:

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 01:13 AM
Fishing on draft day? Damn man, I'd be hoping I caught something damnwell worthwhile :lol:

Big Grouper are on the reefs, along with nice Mutton Snapper, which are set to spawn. We won't get on the water until way after Miami picks though. I have that arranged. :D

Muck
04-20-2005, 02:29 AM
Miami Lakes : (

How about "Palm Beach Lakes" lol

How about "Nooo", Scott.

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

HysterikiLL
04-20-2005, 05:44 AM
Big Grouper are on the reefs, along with nice Mutton Snapper, which are set to spawn. We won't get on the water until way after Miami picks though. I have that arranged. :D

Well damn, fishing in Florida...I'd take it. :tongue:

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 06:46 AM
Oh man.....why am I gonna miss this.???

FinHeavenAJ
04-20-2005, 07:49 AM
Oh man.....why am I gonna miss this.???
Yea... why are you gonna miss this?

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Yea... why are you gonna miss this?
I don't know....here's the situation....my dad, who lives in the Turks and Caicos islands, is coming into town this weekend.....he's been gone this time, for about 4 mos.....NBD by itself really but...... my brother and his wife are having a combo welcome home/1st B-Day party (for their triplets) on Sat and it's kind of expected that I'll be there ...even though technically, I never said I was coming....It probably wouldn't be that big of a deal seeing as how there are other plans in the works for a Sunday get together but, I'd feel bad about it.

You know, now that I've written it down like this, it doesn't look like such a compelling reason for me to miss this event.....:hmmm:

BALLS DEEP
04-20-2005, 08:34 AM
I'll be there AJ! I am psyched about this one. Remind me when I'm there to quit being a dummy and finally become a premium member! Be wearing the #23 Jamester jersey as always!!!!

BALLS DEEP
04-20-2005, 08:35 AM
I'm going to be there when the doors open is anyone else getting there that early?

Any chance of us getting a Finheaven only section at the bar?

BALLS DEEP
04-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I don't know....here's the situation....my dad, who lives in the Turks and Caicos islands, is coming into town this weekend.....he's been gone this time, for about 4 mos.....NBD by itself really but...... my brother and his wife are having a combo welcome home/1st B-Day party (for their triplets) on Sat and it's kind of expected that I'll be there ...even though technically, I never said I was coming....It probably wouldn't be that big of a deal seeing as how there are other plans in the works for a Sunday get together but, I'd feel bad about it.

You know, now that I've written it down like this, it doesn't look like such a compelling reason for me to miss this event.....:hmmm:

Things that make you go hmmmmm huh pal?

BALLS DEEP
04-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Sounds interesting!!! Is this another RAFFLE off prizes event? If it is, someone make sure Infinsible, and his woman go. They were my good luck charms. :evil:

As a matter of fact my sig, is a webcam photo of the signed 8X10 Zonk, and Kiick photo that I won from the last event.

I've seen that football that he won at that party! Awesome!!!!

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Things that make you go hmmmmm huh pal?
Yeah. You might see me after all....I'm at least going to tell them I can't make it to the B-day party, and see how that goes over....

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 08:54 AM
BTW, sorry Ozzy....if I do make it, Dawn definately won't be coming with me.

DrAstroZoom
04-20-2005, 10:20 AM
Man, I wish I could be there. :cry:

DrAstroZoom
04-20-2005, 10:21 AM
By the way, I'm still waiting for my Sloganator badge. :yell:

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 04:04 PM
I've seen that football that he won at that party! Awesome!!!!

I tell you what, had I won it, I probably would have just gave it to him, because I had won just about everything else that was nice anyway.

Like the first 4-5 times they called a winning number it was mine. I told them to re-raffle off game tickets three times, just so someone could win other than me.

This Dude sends his wife over to me with a blank check, trying to get the Zonk, Kiick 8X10. That was not happening.

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 04:04 PM
BTW, sorry Ozzy....if I do make it, Dawn definately won't be coming with me.

She knocked up brutha?

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 04:07 PM
She knocked up brutha?
Bite your lip!!

:lol:

She's just not interested in coming to a draft party.

FinHeavenAJ
04-20-2005, 04:13 PM
This Dude sends his wife over to me with a blank check, trying to get the Zonk, Kiick 8X10. That was not happening.

:roflmao: I missed that. Oh well, better luck next time... inFins. :D

inFINSible
04-20-2005, 04:18 PM
Wudn't me, captain. :D

MNFINFAN
04-20-2005, 04:53 PM
Damn Ozzy, how to make a guy homesick :cry: Man I wordless, just wish I was out on the skiff fishing for some snapper for dinner.

BALLS DEEP
04-20-2005, 05:37 PM

Time to change that avatar bossman!!!

NaboCane
04-20-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm going to be there when the doors open is anyone else getting there that early?

Any chance of us getting a Finheaven only section at the bar?

Yeah, AJ...I was there today, and it's not a big place at all. Any chance we can snag a FH room or something? Looks like we'll have enough firepower to command a small space of our own...a table isn't going to cut it, I don't think.

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 10:50 PM

Actually it was not him, or his woman. We were at the same table. I don't know who they were, but the guy sends his wife over, who was not bad looking, in hopes of her wooing me. Then when that did not work she pulls out a blank check and says name your price. Tempting but no thanks. That's a picture I will always chearish!!!! Thanks to FH!!!!

I told them I would fax them a scan of it, and never did.

Ozzy
04-20-2005, 10:54 PM
Damn Ozzy, how to make a guy homesick :cry: Man I wordless, just wish I was out on the skiff fishing for some snapper for dinner.

Sorry man, but how in the world does someone go from South Florida, to Minnesota? Please say six figures.. :D

I moved to Florida from Alaska, and aint budged since.

BALLS DEEP
04-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Any news on a special Finheaven section?

duss12
04-22-2005, 01:27 PM
I wish I lived down there :( I'm sure everyone going will have lots of fun.

I also would of liked to attend but I am in canada :((((((

CUBANBADGUY
04-22-2005, 02:26 PM
I am soooooooo there! I'll see you guys after I get off work @ 4:30, whose still gonna be there?

BALLS DEEP
04-22-2005, 02:49 PM
I am soooooooo there! I'll see you guys after I get off work @ 4:30, whose still gonna be there?
I'll imagine as long as the cold beers are! I know I'll probably still be there. The only reason I'll be gone is if the cheerleaders want to take me to Cheetahs with them!

BALLS DEEP
04-22-2005, 04:33 PM
Pictures of the bar at Shulas 2 (http://www.donshula.com/steak2/miamilakes/pictures.htm)

DrAstroZoom
04-22-2005, 04:35 PM
:cry:

(trapped in Illinois)

phintastic
04-23-2005, 12:57 AM
FYI, the majority of people will be outside on Main Street. They are expecting 4000+ people.

outtawack311
04-23-2005, 01:11 AM
I wanna go..but How would i meet the rest of my finheaven bruthas there if there are 4000 people and the only ones I have met on here are Terrytate (my roommate) and AJ.

motioncityhifi
04-23-2005, 08:50 AM
I'm so excited. Today is the day we've all been waiting for!!!! My son (motioncityhifi) and I will be there about 11 looking for Finheaveners. We will be wearing Madison and Taylor jersies and Dolphins hats.

See you guys there!!!!

xespinpartduex
04-23-2005, 09:07 AM
Count me in..I don't know what I'll be wearing I was gonna stay home until my cable got cut

Ozzy
04-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Had a broken A/C at work at 9 am this morning, and got back to my house at 12 noon.

Sorry to miss it.............