PDA

View Full Version : Who to Start

Cranx
10-10-2002, 04:17 AM
I know this is going to get moved but I figured the only way to get any opinions was to post it here and see what kind of run I could get. Anyway, I have a dillema and need some FFL help. I have four wideouts and can start two. All of them are pretty good and I'm set on one (Peerless Price v. the Texans) but I can't decide between the other three.

1. Terry Glenn v. Patriots
2. Chris Chambers v. Broncos
3. Kevin Johnson v. Bucs

I'm leaning towards Glenn but I thought I get all of your opinions first. Thanks.

~Po

Clumpy
10-10-2002, 04:51 AM
Chambers is an every week starter

Glenn would be my second choice

Kevin Johnson sits vs Bucs

iceblizzard69
10-10-2002, 05:07 PM
That is really tough. Chambers may see the ball a lot or he may not, and Glenn will see the ball and will look to get revenge against his ex-squad, so I would go with Glenn this week.

InMyChambers
10-10-2002, 08:18 PM
I'm in almost the exact same boat as you.

I have Chambers and Price.

As well as Gardner and Conway.

Conway is my lock because KC secondary is terrible.

As far as for you, KJ definitely sits. I'd go with Glenn cause he wants to prove something.

I would stay away from PP only because Hou has a decent secondary. If you look at the stats they are 8 or so, which means everyone runs on them. But Buffalo is a passing team, so who knows.

If you read my thread I can decide on my other starter either. What do you think for me? Gardner, Chambers, or Price??

breckenridge55
10-12-2002, 01:36 PM
I'd go with Chambers. Denver will make Fiedler win. I think we'll be forced to throw a lot. Also, I'm not sold on Glenn yet. The Patriots defense is still very good.

Cranx
10-12-2002, 01:36 PM
I'd have to say that Price, at this point, is a starter no matter who he plays. The way the Bills air the ball out all the time, plus the fact that they're never playing with a lead, means that he will continue to be one of the top receiving threats in the NFL. I think your combo of Price and Conway should get a lot done.

I'm going to go with all of your advice and start Glenn this week and hope for the best. I'll let you know how it works out.