PDA

View Full Version : Wide Left!

PhinsTD
10-12-2002, 03:51 PM
Yes yes yes!

Great comeback by Miami, didn't play the best, got screwed by the refs, and still found a way to win.

Repeat champions got past their roadblock.

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by Phinstd
Yes yes yes!

Great comeback by Miami, didn't play the best, got screwed by the refs, and still found a way to win.

Repeat champions got past their roadblock. that chop block miami was called for, was bogus. macgahee didn't even hit the guy!

btw, this thread belongs in the college forum!

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 04:07 PM
saying wide left after saying wide right for the bills all these years, is wierd!

SuperMarksBros.
10-12-2002, 04:07 PM
i've never seen a more exciting 4th quarter in my life!!!

ps- fsu buddy called to talk smack at 27-14, havent heard from him since:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fin-atic
10-12-2002, 04:10 PM
Canes showed a lot of heart coming back down by two scores. They underestimated FSU.

Bowden is assasinating FG kickers in his dreams!!

baccarat
10-12-2002, 04:11 PM
I didn't know what game Phinstd was talking about. I thought he was talking about the Dolphins, not the Hurricanes.

IceStorm
10-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Miami Dolphins don't play until tomorrow......

.....oh you're talking about the COLLEGE team. Sorry :D thought I was in the Dolphins forum. hehe

Capt. Dick
10-12-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Phinstd
Yes yes yes!

Repeat champions got past their roadblock.

GREAT WIN!....but don`t forget Va. Tech!

ckparrothead
10-12-2002, 04:37 PM
WHOO!!!!

I don't think I've ever gone so crazy after a win in my life. My roommate popped out of his room screaming and yelling and banging on the walls and found me in the living room screaming my lungs out, jumping on the furrniture, rolling on the ground, and humping kitchen appliances. Needless to say my voice is lost.

I'm tired...

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by IceStorm
Miami Dolphins don't play until tomorrow......

.....oh you're talking about the COLLEGE team. Sorry :D thought I was in the Dolphins forum. hehe tomorrow night!:D

PhinsTD
10-12-2002, 06:34 PM
Oh come on guys I was just having fun with the post. I was excited and just put in the first board I could get to.

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 07:52 PM
gotta check the new polls when they come out, my son says miami will drop in the rankings, and i say they won't. i don't care what rank fsu was miami still won. he thinks oklahoma is gonna be #1!

iceblizzard69
10-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Miami will stay at number 1 and Oklahoma will be number 2. I really wanted Texas to win though.

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Miami will stay at number 1 and Oklahoma will be number 2. I really wanted Texas to win though. me too!:(

WharfRat
10-12-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Miami will stay at number 1 and Oklahoma will be number 2. I really wanted Texas to win though.

I really wanted Penn St to win too... :( not that anyone else cares...

WharfRat
10-12-2002, 11:01 PM
However... my alma mater Buckeyes kicked San jose A$$ today!!!
That makes me feel better...

dolfan06
10-12-2002, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

I really wanted Penn St to win too... :( not that anyone else cares... if its any consolation, my son is a lion fan. btw, what was the score?

WharfRat
10-13-2002, 12:06 AM
Mich - 27
Penn St - 24 :( :cry:

OSU - 50
San Jose - 7 :D :) :D

Jaydog57
10-13-2002, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by ckparrothead
WHOO!!!!

I don't think I've ever gone so crazy after a win in my life. My roommate popped out of his room screaming and yelling and banging on the walls and found me in the living room screaming my lungs out, jumping on the furrniture, rolling on the ground, and humping kitchen appliances. Needless to say my voice is lost.

I'm tired... Dude, we are on the same page, I can't talk either:lol: WHAT A GAME!HURRICANES # 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rocker:

fin-atic
10-13-2002, 08:50 AM
I support any UM postings in this forum that anyone wants to make. This is all about fun and if a brother wants to express himself, than so be it!!

C-A-N-E-S!

dolfan06
10-13-2002, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by fin-atic
I support any UM postings in this forum that anyone wants to make. This is all about fun and if a brother wants to express himself, than so be it!!

C-A-N-E-S! i didn't read anything negative about the canes in this thread. i think all fsu fans are hiding under the bed!:D

Muck
10-13-2002, 11:51 AM
Not only was the chop block a phantom call, but so was the "unnecessary roughness" on Rix's scramble. Nevermind the fact that he went airborne on his own. We touched him. The chop called back a 60-yard pass and the roughness kept their scoring drive alive.

Some FSU guy was giving me crap about how we're lucky the kicker missed it. Well heck, THEY'RE lucky our all-star punter shanked a 3-yard punt to set it up!! And the kicker and holder both took turns talking major smack on the previous two FG attempts. So it all evens out in my book!!

UM got handled up front and didn't play their best game. But they played a championship 4th quarter. And that's what counts. Like most champions, the Canes were always great yesterday.......they were just great when they had to be. :)

dolfan06
10-13-2002, 05:18 PM
this thread is called "wide left", but the picture you put up was "wide in the middle"!:D