PDA

View Full Version : Draft Day supercedes pic's I see.....LOL

dolphindan1970
04-24-2005, 02:28 AM
Sorry, but I couldnt let this pass. You could sure tell it's draft day and how great of a football following we have. I came in to check to see if any more pic's have been put up and to get my fix in taking a look at all of them, and I dont think I have found 1 new picture added since the last I looked...LOL :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Jt0323
04-24-2005, 09:02 AM
Sorry, but I couldnt let this pass. You could sure tell it's draft day and how great of a football following we have. I came in to check to see if any more pic's have been put up and to get my fix in taking a look at all of them, and I dont think I have found 1 new picture added since the last I looked...LOL :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:shakeno: :spam: wrong place

dolphindan1970
04-24-2005, 02:05 PM
:shakeno: :spam: wrong place
Wrong place for what ? :fire: Tghe subject was about the pic's of girls that always go up in here and none were put up yesterday because of draft day and I found that amusing. If you didnt, and dont have a sense of humor, you need not reply. I dont consider this spam at all... :mad:

Jt0323
04-24-2005, 02:46 PM
its a stupid post

dolphindan1970
04-24-2005, 09:11 PM
its a stupid post
Like I said, if you didnt like it, all you had to do was keep your mouth shut and not reply as did others, but theres always a smart *** in the crowd it seems. I have received PM's that thought it was funny as well, but again, you have your oppinion, as I do mine. Whether you liked the thread or not, you didnt have to answer and it wasnt spam, so I could give a rats --- as to what tou think to be honest !!!

mor911
04-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Dude just leave him be. He realized that myself, boone, bamafin, or any other LL frequents were posting honies on draft day. I also noticed it.

He wanted to speak his mind so let him. Can't we all just get along? :D