PDA

View Full Version : My predictions

nick1
04-25-2005, 06:45 PM
Best rookie fantasy player: Ronnie Brown/Troy Williamson - Brown will get good rushing yards plus receiving yards every week. Williamson is really fast and will get alot of yards with Culpepper throwing to him.

Best RB: L.T. - Tomlinson is a great RB and plays on a good team, he can't be stopped.

Best Defense: Miami - I might be biased but under Saban this defense will get tons of sacks and turnovers.

Best kicker: Jason Elam - goes without saying

Best WR/TE - I will have to go with T.Owens. McNabb to Owens is one of the most dangerous combos in the league.

Best QB: Peyton Manning - he has too many weapons and is too good of a QB to be stopped.

Biggest Surprise: Joey Harrington - I don't see how he can do bad with Williams, Williams, and Rogers catching the ball.

spydertl79
04-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Best rookie fantasy player: Ronnie Brown/Troy Williamson - Brown will get good rushing yards plus receiving yards every week. Williamson is really fast and will get alot of yards with Culpepper throwing to him.

Sounds good

Best RB: L.T. - Tomlinson is a great RB and plays on a good team, he can't be stopped.

safe pick

Best Defense: Miami - I might be biased but under Saban this defense will get tons of sacks and turnovers.

haha try Baltimore

What goes w/o saying? Akers is the best fantasy kicker

Best WR/TE - I will have to go with T.Owens. McNabb to Owens is one of the most dangerous combos in the league.

Moss is the man

Best QB: Peyton Manning - he has too many weapons and is too good of a QB to be stopped.

Duh

Biggest Surprise: Joey Harrington - I don't see how he can do bad with Williams, Williams, and Rogers catching the ball.

Not as big of a surprise as Chris Chambers or Rex Grossman will be.

nick1
04-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Moss is the man yes but who's going to throw the ball to him?

spydertl79
05-02-2005, 09:05 PM
I could, the guy is unstoppable.

kebort
05-03-2005, 01:23 PM

That is if Owens plays:roflmao:

firemanx
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM
Best Rookie - Ronnie Brown
Best D - Baltimore (hands down with the great additions they will wreak havoc this yr)
Best RB - LT (only thing that stops him is injury)
Best QB - Peyton Manning
Best TE - Antonio Gates (big time weapon)
Best WR - Chris Chambers (will surprise with huge TD #'s)
Biggest surprise - Priest Holmes (will be slept on in some drafts because of injury but be careful he will surprise)

NorthFloridaFin
05-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Biggest Suprise - Mark Clayton (All Baltimore needed was a playmaker, this guy is going to put huge numbers as a rookie)