bills_phan
10-15-2002, 03:03 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Clumpy
10-15-2002, 03:05 PM
:lol: :lol:

IceStorm
10-15-2002, 03:07 PM
Is it a shock to anyone that this came from the minds of bills fans? Me either.

WharfRat
10-15-2002, 09:07 PM
Glad he didn't do that as a Dolphin...

The wedding gown would clash with all the yards he's racking up, while the Bills fans are fantasizing about what's under the dress.... 'cept for Ally... she has more class than that.. ;)

TigerJ
10-16-2002, 08:46 PM
IceStorm: "Is it a shock to anyone that this came from the minds of bills fans?"

I think it came from the minds of ESPN. Don't tell me if a Bill had skeletons in his closet, even from before his Bills days, and some fin fan found them, that they wouldn't be posted all over a smack board somewhere.

Sabre Ally
10-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Glad he didn't do that as a Dolphin...

The wedding gown would clash with all the yards he's racking up, while the Bills fans are fantasizing about what's under the dress.... 'cept for Ally... she has more class than that.. ;)

:D

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

:D
;) :cooldude:

beefalow
10-17-2002, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by bills_phan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif :lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty little thing, isn`t she?She would look better in "TEAL"though, Oh wait! she does wear teal,silly me!:lol: :lol: :lol: :rocker:

beefalow
10-17-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by beefalow
:lol: :lol: :lol: Pretty little thing, isn`t she?She would look better in "TEAL"though, Oh wait! she does wear teal,silly me!:lol: :lol: :lol: :rocker: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Sorry, I just had to laugh somemore:lol: :lol:

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 10:08 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:Sorry, I just had to laugh somemore:lol: :lol:

You just crack yorself up don't you? Well... I guess someone has to laugh at your jokes... everyone else is just laughing at you :lol:

BTW...it's not teal... it's aqua :rolleyes:

beefalow
10-17-2002, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

You just crack yorself up don't you? Well... I guess someone has to laugh at your jokes... everyone else is just laughing at you :lol:

BTW...it's not teal... it's aqua :rolleyes: Its not eveyone else is laughing at "YOU" Its everyone else is laughing "AT"you, if your gonna smack , get it right!:D

Billhoff
10-17-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by bills_phan
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif HOLY **** THATS FUNNY!:lol: :lol:By the way is ricky married?...I think I did hear somewhere he was a little funny,He does have that soft feminine voice..but to his credit I don`t think he`s as funny as Kordel or Garcia but then again ya never know! :eek:

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 11:32 PM
Its not eveyone else is laughing at "YOU" Its everyone else is laughing "AT"you, if your gonna smack , get it right!:D

You're such a moron... Sound it out this time... come on , you can do it, one syllable at a time...

everyone's not laughing at your joke ... everyone's laughing at you

sheeze... you just make it too easy. :rolleyes: