PDA

View Full Version : I need your expertise...

sec15
10-16-2002, 01:21 PM
I've got a great starting lineup so far, but I have Chambers, Brian Finneran, and James Stewart currently on the bench. I need one of them to fill a WR/RB slot:

Scoring is basically 1 point for 5 rushing yards, 1 point for 10 receiving yards, 6 for each score, and 1 point for each reception.

I'd start Chambers if he was able to play, but since it looks like he isn't, do I start Finneran against Atlanta or Stewart against Chicago...

(I lost a shootout last week by 1 point - I was pissed... Chambers getting knocked out cost me the W!)

SEC

iceblizzard69
10-16-2002, 04:19 PM
Finneran has emerged as a top target in Atlanta. If Chambers doesn't play, hes the man to go to.

mee
10-17-2002, 12:25 PM
I think your best bet is Chambers if he plays, but seeing as he probably won't I'd go with Stewart. You know Stewart will get AT LEAST 15 carries; Finneran may not catch a ball. The Lions are getting better every week with Harrington at the helm and I think that an emerging pass offense will help Stewart out alot.

Plus the injury situation with Vick would scare me he won't be 100% and if he gets knocked out I wouldn't trust Dougie tooo much.

breckenridge55
10-18-2002, 09:33 PM
Finneran PLAYs for Atlanta, so he can't be against him. Lol. Anyways, I would go with Finneran.

Barbarian
10-18-2002, 10:40 PM
I agree with mee about Stewart, especially since you gain twice as much for rushing yards as you do for recieving. This one is pretty easy... even if Chambers does play it will only be in a limited role. Start Stewart with confidence this week.

sec15
10-19-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Barbarian
I agree with mee about Stewart, especially since you gain twice as much for rushing yards as you do for recieving. This one is pretty easy... even if Chambers does play it will only be in a limited role. Start Stewart with confidence this week.

I actually traded Stewart and Finneran for Torry Holt this week. Problem solved.