PDA

View Full Version : Bills 1st pick

MCMike81
04-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

poisonphin
04-28-2005, 07:48 PM
:lol: Thats good

Schleprock
04-28-2005, 07:49 PM
Well, he did get in single digits on his Wonderlic test...LOL

MelbournePhin
04-28-2005, 07:50 PM
he was a reach.

BocaHighQB
04-28-2005, 07:51 PM
I would certainly rather play Roscoe less than twice a year regardless

wyo
Well, he did get in single digits on his Wonderlic test...LOL

Thats pretty good for a cane:roflmao:

Whitedolphin54
reckon hes a 1 on the wonderlic :roflmao: :roflmao:

Bowl_Bound
04-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Yesterday R. Parrish had an interview set up with a local radio station here in NY. All morning they kept saying stay tuned Roscoe will be calling any minute. 30 minutes passed from the time he was supposed to call in, then finally someone from the Bills organization called in and was like, "So how did the interview with Roscoe go?"
They told him that he hadnt called yet and you could tell the guy was annoyed and angry that he had missed the interview.

I was cracking up b/c even though it was just some stupid interview the guy either forgot about it which shows that he is not very smart/reliable or that he just doesnt care and he is arrogant. Nice pick Buffalo!!

What station?
I am a Canandaigua guy myself (roch transplant now).

DBoston80
04-28-2005, 07:54 PM
..the Bills made a pathetic first pick...and Losman will NOT be worth 2 1st rounders..they are worse off than us if you ask me!!! Although Lee Evans is a beast

MCMike81
04-28-2005, 07:55 PM
He was supposed to be on 96.5 the brother Wease show

Agua
04-28-2005, 07:55 PM
Bet he won't quit 2 days before camp, though.

Spray Mucus
04-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I have a feeling Little Roscoe is gonna get his clock rung quit a few time in the NFL...

Wait till he goes over the middle and gets socket in the mouth by the likes of a Tebuckey Jones.

I always thought he was way to little to play in the NFL. But then again some little guys like Chrebet and Tim Dwight have done ok...

Nublar7
04-28-2005, 07:57 PM

:lol:

Prime
04-28-2005, 07:58 PM
I dont know why the Bills would waste their 1st pick on a postion that they already have good depth in. I wouldnt be suprised to see the Bills go 5-11.

Dolfan1000
04-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Maybe the phone number was too confusing...

Maybe he wasnt used to area codes?

Losman7
04-28-2005, 08:14 PM
..the Bills made a pathetic first pick...and Losman will NOT be worth 2 1st rounders..they are worse off than us if you ask me!!! Although Lee Evans is a beast

What two first rounders were those?

Dolfan1000
04-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Well it will come down to who becomes the better player- Rodgers or Losman. If it is Losman, Donahoe looks like a genius. If it is Rodgers, well then Bills fans will always cringe thinking about what they could have had, had they waited a year.

Simple as that.

Losman7
04-28-2005, 11:04 PM
Well it will come down to who becomes the better player- Rodgers or Losman. If it is Losman, Donahoe looks like a genius. If it is Rodgers, well then Bills fans will always cringe thinking about what they could have had, had they waited a year.

Simple as that.

I would say Losman is in a better situation, well actually pretty similar, except the Pack will only get weaker, and have a crap D.

Nublar7
04-29-2005, 01:55 AM
What two first rounders were those?
:lol: Typical Bills fan that can't do math. The 2004 and 2005 1st rounders.

:laughat: Losman7

Wagon Circler
04-29-2005, 03:16 AM

Typical dolphins fan talking out of their rear. Our 2004 first rounder was used on Lee Evans. See highlight reels of bills/dolphins games, hes the one (and not the only one) burning your D.

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Typical dolphins fan talking out of their rear. Our 2004 first rounder was used on Lee Evans. See highlight reels of bills/dolphins games, hes the one (and not the only one) burning your D.
You had TWO(count them) 1st rounders in 04'. Yes you spent one on Evans, but you spent the other one on Losman. However, to get that 1st rounder, you had to give up your 1st this year. To get Losman you spent two 1st rounders on him(2004 and 2005)

Marino1983
04-30-2005, 11:03 AM
Typical 4 CHOKE fan,, clueless as can be...
And "evans" is also one of MANY on the goat offense that couldn't catch a cold let alone a pass, when YOUR billy's CHOKED against the Steelers 3rd string defense last game of the season in 04!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

Prime
04-30-2005, 11:06 AM

Thats a Jills fan for you :lol: Doesnt even know how to count.

Losman7
04-30-2005, 01:41 PM

So how did we use TWO first rounders on Losman.

We had 1, count it, 1 first in 04. We picked Lee Evans.

Then we traded our 1 05 first to dallas, to get THIER 04 first. ONE for ONE. One first Rounder. I know some of you are extra stupid so here you go:

04 Firsts 05 Firsts

DAL 0 DAL 2
BUF 2 BUF 0

get it. we had two firsts in 04 they had two in 05. Do you even realize how freakin stupid you're making yourself look?

Losman7
04-30-2005, 01:42 PM
You had TWO(count them) 1st rounders in 04'. Yes you spent one on Evans, but you spent the other one on Losman. However, to get that 1st rounder, you had to give up your 1st this year. To get Losman you spent two 1st rounders on him(2004 and 2005)

We had 1 first in 04 finfan. We took Lee Evans (aka Madisons Daddy).

Then we wanted Losman so we traded our 05 first for dallas's 04 first. We had to add picks to pick our QB a year early.

:roflmao:

Prime
04-30-2005, 01:47 PM
We had 1 first in 04 moron. We took Lee Evans (aka Madisons Daddy).

Then we wanted Losman so we traded our 05 first for dallas's 04 first. We had to add picks to pick our QB a year early.

:roflmao:

Watch the name calling dude.

Losman7
04-30-2005, 02:20 PM
Watch the name calling dude.

sorry. changed it

Do you want to show how it was two first rounders?:roflmao:

Prime
04-30-2005, 02:22 PM
sorry. changed it

Do you want to show how it was two first rounders?:roflmao:

Do you want us to show you how to win a SB?

:D

Losman7
04-30-2005, 02:32 PM
Do you want us to show you how to win a SB?

:D

You're 16 dude. You've never even seen the Dolphins in a Super Bowl.

You aren't even old enough to remember when Marino was good. You're first memories of Dolphon Football are MArino and the Fins getting dominated by Jim Kelly and the Bills.

You know knothing.

Bills4Ever
04-30-2005, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=PhinDude88]Do you want us to show you how to win a SB?

Yes, it is true the Dolphins have won 2 Superbowls, and the Bills are still looking for their first.

Now my question to you:

Name the only NFL team to reach the Superbowl in 4 consecutive years?? This is an incredible feat, regardless of the outcome!

Prime
04-30-2005, 04:35 PM
[QUOTE=PhinDude88]Do you want us to show you how to win a SB?

Yes, it is true the Dolphins have won 2 Superbowls, and the Bills are still looking for their first.

Now my question to you:

Name the only NFL team to reach the Superbowl in 4 consecutive years?? This is an incredible feat, regardless of the outcome!

I know who it is, it is the 0-4 chokers and that is nothing to be proud about.

Buddwalk
04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
I would certainly rather play Roscoe less than twice a year regardless

hes fast but his route running is very weak...Hes gonna have a very hard time getting off the line to even run his route...im not scared

Wagon Circler
04-30-2005, 05:40 PM
It's pretty pathetic that most of you dolphin fans resort to bringing up the 0-4 in super bowl line when backed into a corner on a subject that has nothing to do with it.

Another hilarious point made by Losman7, was the kid who said this is 16, haha. Please, you probably just started watching football, let alone know about the 70's dolphin wins. The past is just that, past. Live in the now, but I understand... Who wants to live in the now with a 4-12 team? Not me, not you guys.

Now mr. high schooler, try and use your head before bringing up something you obviously have no knowledge about.

Thanks in advance.

Prime
04-30-2005, 05:43 PM
It's pretty pathetic that most of you dolphin fans resort to bringing up the 0-4 in super bowl line when backed into a corner on a subject that has nothing to do with it.

Another hilarious point made by Losman7, was the kid who said this is 16, haha. Please, you probably just started watching football, let alone know about the 70's dolphin wins. The past is just that, past. Live in the now, but I understand... Who wants to live in the now with a 4-12 team? Not me, not you guys.

Now mr. high schooler, try and use your head before bringing up something you obviously have no knowledge about.

Thanks in advance.

:roflmao: Whatever you say 0-4 choker. If you dont want to recall the past then why do you call us 4-12 team. :shakeno:

Wagon Circler
04-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Wow this kid must be challenged. Until the '05 regular season actually begins, your 4-12 record is the present. Get off daddy's computer and stop proving what terrible condition our education system is in.

Prime
04-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Wow this kid must be challenged. Until the '05 season actually begins your 4-12 record is the present. Get off daddy's computer and stop proving what terrible condition our education system is in.

4-12 was 2004 season. This is 2005 off-season. Get your facts stright jack.

Wagon Circler
04-30-2005, 05:52 PM
Quit while you are ahead. You are embarrassing yourself.

Prime
04-30-2005, 05:58 PM
Quit while you are ahead. You are embarrassing yourself.

You should of done the samething after you went 0-4.

Wagon Circler
04-30-2005, 06:03 PM

Thanks in advance.

Here's this one more time, you clearly couldn't comprehend it the first time around.

Prime
04-30-2005, 06:05 PM
Here's this one more time, you clearly couldn't comprehend it the first time around.

Wow......you really got me there. :shakeno:

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 06:09 PM

Thanks in advance.
Hmm, you won't display your age. Let me guess, 14 or 15? :lol:

Prime
04-30-2005, 06:11 PM
Hmm, you won't display your age. Let me guess, 14 or 15? :lol:

You are prob right on that one. This Jills fans needs to learn how to talk smack right to somebody. Only thing he does is points out your age and grammer. :lol:

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 06:23 PM
You are prob right on that one. This Jills fans needs to learn how to talk smack right somebody. Only things he does is points out your age and grammer. :lol:
When fans start doing that, it is an obvious sign they have no real comeback. Grammer and age police are very foolish on the net.

Bills4Ever
04-30-2005, 07:15 PM
[QUOTE=Bills4Ever]

I know who it is, it is the 0-4 chokers and that is nothing to be proud about.

If your Miami Dolphins reached the Super Bowl this season, as well as the next 3 seasons, but lost all 4, wouldn't you still be proud of them?? Wouldn't you be proud of the fact that the Dolphins have accomplished something that is almost unheard of in sports today? Or do you consider reaching the Super Bowl in 4 consecutive years no big deal?

Reaching the Super Bowl just once isn't easy (if you're there in the first place), and sometimes there are 20+ years betwen visits. Just ask The Philadelphia Eagles.

Crisis
04-30-2005, 07:31 PM
So how did we use TWO first rounders on Losman.

We had 1, count it, 1 first in 04. We picked Lee Evans.

Then we traded our 1 05 first to dallas, to get THIER 04 first. ONE for ONE. One first Rounder. I know some of you are extra stupid so here you go:

04 Firsts 05 Firsts

DAL 0 DAL 2
BUF 2 BUF 0

get it. we had two firsts in 04 they had two in 05. Do you even realize how freakin stupid you're making yourself look?

OWNED.

kthnx.

Crisis
04-30-2005, 07:33 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3176

Extra Points: Rookie wide receiver Roscoe Parrish continues to turn heads, making big plays in both Saturday workouts. …

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 07:44 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=3176

Extra Points: Rookie wide receiver Roscoe Parrish continues to turn heads, making big plays in both Saturday workouts. …
Wow, if a BuffaloBills.com writer says it it must be true. You never see biased opinions at team's official sites. :rolleyes:

Wagon Circler
04-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Wow you dolphin fans are honestly ******ed. I try to point out how foolish you people are without being too harsh, but you just don't get it.

And Nublar you hit the nail on the head, I'm 14, haha. Good one, really well thought out...

Enjoy the cellar you bottom feeders.

patsdynasty
05-01-2005, 01:22 AM
I have a feeling Little Roscoe is gonna get his clock rung quit a few time in the NFL...

Wait till he goes over the middle and gets socket in the mouth by the likes of a Tebuckey Jones.

I always thought he was way to little to play in the NFL. But then again some little guys like Chrebet and Tim Dwight have done ok...

:roflmao: tebucky jones wont pop anyone, hes washed up and was dreadful with the saints, he will hurt the team not help them....

Nublar7
05-01-2005, 01:26 AM
:roflmao: tebucky jones wont pop anyone, hes washed up and was dreadful with the saints, he will hurt the team not help them....
Yeah, anybody who can have 102 tackles in one season is washed up. :shakeno:

Crisis
05-01-2005, 10:44 AM
TeBucky was washed up WHEN the Patriots traded him!

It says more about a team than a player when a player in the secondary has 100+ tackles.

BTW- More Parrish praise

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050501/1073713.asp

It's the buffalonews but who else is gonna report mini-camps? ESPN is too busy showing re-runs of poker shows!

Marino1983
05-01-2005, 11:50 AM
TeBucky was washed up WHEN the Patriots traded him!
I think that YOU are confusing Jones with YOUR starting qb the last 4 years,, just SACK me Bledsoe!!!

It says more about a team than a player when a player in the secondary has 100+ tackles.
Really???
And how much experience and different coaching staffs have YOU been affiliated with to make that determination??

BTW- More Parrish praise
http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20050501/1073713.asp
WOW!!!!!!
And training camp has not even started yet....
:shakeno:

Marino1983

TigerJ
05-01-2005, 09:11 PM
The trade that resulted in the Bills picking Losman: The Bills sent a second rounder and a fifth rounder in 2004 plus their first rounder in 2005 to Dallas for Dallas' 1st round pick in in 2004. How anyone can construe that as Losman costing 2 #1s is beyond me. Essentially it cost Buffalo a 2nd and 5th in 2004 to exercise their 2005 first round pick a year early. Now, instead of a rookie, Buffalo has a player with a full year of exposure to the system. The injury last season was a setback in terms of getting physical reps, but he was still able to do film work and observe the team. From all appearances at the minicamp, Losman knows the system cold, has lots of confidence and the players around him are feeling confident in him.

Roscoe Parrish's Wonderlic score was 10. Granted that's not very high, and I do expect that it will take him some time to learn the Bills playbook. He's so quick, however, that he seems able to avoid a lot of the jamming a small receiver often endures from DBs. That's from Troy vincent who last season worked with Lee Evans on that very problem. Lee did stroggle with it some in 2004, but Troy Vincent, reading into his comments doesn't seem as if he thinks it will be as much of a problem for Parrish.