PDA

View Full Version : Which RB should I pick up?

AquaFish34
10-16-2002, 07:14 PM
I only have 2 RBs, Eddie George and Priest Holmes, and George has a bye week. So, I have to pick someone off waivers. The best one's available are: James Stewart, Moe Williams, Jamel White, TJ Duckett, Robert Edwards.

I will also have to drop someone on my bench to pick one of those guys up. Either NYG Defense, Kevin Dyson or Shannon Sharpe. Which RB should I pick up, and who should I cut?

QB - Manning, Vick
RB - Holmes, George
WR - Owens, Moulds, Glenn, Jackson, Dyson
TE - Pollard, Sharpe
DEF - Steelers, Giants
K - Mare, Akers

iceblizzard69
10-16-2002, 07:25 PM
Drop Giants defense and add Jamel White. White has been successful and is getting most of the carries.

mee
10-17-2002, 12:21 PM
Yeah ... I agree with iseblizzard White is your best bet there with Duckett being a close second.

If I were you I would drop a kicker and a D and pick both up. It is alot easier to find a replcement D or K for a week and both of those backs will continuously see more carries. Its hard to get rid of either of those kickers, you'll def make someones day, but I hate to juggle kickers b/c I tend to get burned that way. But thats just my opinion.

breckenridge55
10-18-2002, 09:32 PM
I would pick up Moe Williams, if it's hjust for this week because he has the Jets and they should get a lot of points. Drop the Giants defense.