PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!

dolfreak
04-30-2005, 04:31 PM
All this in the first Mini-Camp.....let's hope for the best w/ the Fins.

Bills rookie TE Everett twists left knee (http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BUF/8430241)

Game over? 'Pacman' Jones hurt in first Titans practice (http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/TEN/8430447)

Ravens' first-round pick Clayton injured in practice (http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/BAL/8432768)

Buddwalk
04-30-2005, 04:32 PM
Nothing really serious yet...But even if everett was healthy he wasnt that good at Miami U , i doubt he'll be a threat for the bills

I'm not worried bout us getting injuries

Prime
04-30-2005, 04:32 PM
All of them just have minor injures. They prob will just miss 2 days.

Dolfan1000
04-30-2005, 04:33 PM
I cringe looking at those stories, only because I know how devastating it can be.

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 04:33 PM
We better not suffer injuries this year. We suffered last year what most teams have in a decade.

Den54
04-30-2005, 04:35 PM
As soon as a starting WR for a team goes down Boston's phone will
be ringing.

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 04:36 PM
As soon as a starting WR for a team goes down Boston's phone will
be ringing.
We better try and sign him cheap now then let him go to one of those teams.

Den54
04-30-2005, 04:40 PM
We better try and sign him cheap now then let him go to one of those teams.

My thoughts exactly.

DonShula84
04-30-2005, 04:41 PM
The Bills guy was carted off the field, that usually doesnt happen for a minor injury.

DBoston80
04-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Nothing really serious yet...But even if everett was healthy he wasnt that good at Miami U , i doubt he'll be a threat for the bills

I'm not worried bout us getting injuries

..why does it seem all the TE's from UM are injury prone??? Funny thing is theyre all cocky *******s who cant stay healthy:lol:

Quelonio
04-30-2005, 05:12 PM
..why does it seem all the TE's from UM are injury prone??? Funny thing is theyre all cocky *******s who cant stay healthy:lol:

You probably hould get ready for hell

Oraclepz
04-30-2005, 05:13 PM

I KNOW RIGHT JUST NOTICED THAT...:roflmao:

Predaphin
04-30-2005, 06:05 PM
We better not suffer injuries this year. We suffered last year what most teams have in a decade.

If i recall correctly, there was a Dolphin player who came out stating that the injuries should be blamed on the way Wanny handled the offseason....I believe Saban has a very diffrent method and we will probably see less injuries.

Boik14
04-30-2005, 07:48 PM

I'm not worried bout us getting injuriesEverett also got slightly overshadowed by some guys named Shockey and Winslow so i wouldnt write him off at all.

T tes
04-30-2005, 07:58 PM
There all minor injuries, nothin to worry about.

HysterikiLL
04-30-2005, 08:00 PM
Hopefully we won't see a "Miami's Brown gone for season". I'd have a near death experience.

Nublar7
04-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Hopefully we won't see a "Miami's Brown gone for season". I'd have a near death experience.
Never mention those words again. :splat:

CrunchTime
04-30-2005, 08:09 PM
In every training camp there will be injuries.The key is to have enough depth to overcome them.I expect we will get our share of injuries due to the 5 exhibition games but injuries should not be an excuse for poor performance.Good coaches plan for those contingencies.

BocaHighQB
04-30-2005, 10:41 PM
Why do all OSU players have off-the-field issues? Are you mad because OSU has no skilled players only kickers and refs that throw BS flags for pass interference 5 seconds after the play ended? Neither Bubba Franks nor Kevin Everett are cocky... Just Shockey and Winslow. Don't put a stamp on all UM TEs because everyone gets injured, how can you say injury has to do with where they went to school? Just like how I stated all OSU players have off-field issues, obviously not ALL of them do, but what do you expect when a school is basically buying football players. That post was not needed.

byroan
04-30-2005, 10:42 PM

:ban:

We would all die. :lol:

Dolfan5000
04-30-2005, 11:03 PM
I'd turn off my tv and sit there in shock...

GatorFinFan
04-30-2005, 11:03 PM
:ban:

We would all die. :lol:YAH tru dat we would all DIE

DBoston80
05-01-2005, 11:25 AM
Why do all OSU players have off-the-field issues? Are you mad because OSU has no skilled players only kickers and refs that throw BS flags for pass interference 5 seconds after the play ended? Neither Bubba Franks nor Kevin Everett are cocky... Just Shockey and Winslow. Don't put a stamp on all UM TEs because everyone gets injured, how can you say injury has to do with where they went to school? Just like how I stated all OSU players have off-field issues, obviously not ALL of them do, but what do you expect when a school is basically buying football players. That post was not needed.

..:roflmao: :roflmao: ..i could care less about off the field problems!!!!!!!! Your team got outplayed and the better TEAM won that game so take it like a man!! And Miami is the king of recruiting geto kids with speed who are dumb as hell..how do you think you get'm??? HMMMMMMMMMM...

C-LEVEL
05-01-2005, 05:44 PM
really....