PDA

View Full Version : On Sunday...



northernbillfan
10-17-2002, 01:46 AM
You guys will have one of the strongest competitors you have faced all year. Bledsoe is the #1 QB in the league, Moulds and Price ar 1 and 3 for receiving. Your corners will be no match for those 2.

Henry was the offensive player of the week, and is getting better every week out!

Our only problem will be stopping Ricky. Let's hope he gets arrested before game time.

Seriously tho, this will be an eye opener for Miami, and may even humble them a bit and bring them down to earth!

Prediction...Bills 35 Miami 31

Capt. Dick
10-17-2002, 02:33 AM
As I`ve stated before, I don`t think that many players or fans are taking the bills lightly this year.

northernbillfan
10-17-2002, 03:16 AM
Well it's nice to see a fin fan with some sense.

A lot of people, including members of this board are not taking us seriously yet tho.

Come on over and talk about it with us Capt. We miss you buddy. Link in sig.

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
Well it's nice to see a fin fan with some sense.

A lot of people, including members of this board are not taking us seriously yet tho.

Come on over and talk about it with us Capt. We miss you buddy. Link in sig.

Oh... I take the Bills seriously...anyone who is a regular here, know that I'm pretty real when it comes to football.... but the smack forum isn't about reality... it's about smack....

Our D is quite healthy thank you very much... Drew will get a big taste of the Definsive player of the week.. Mr Jason Taylor. While I understand that our offense is not as potent as it could be... to say that by only stopping Ricky (which will be harder than you are willing to admit) will win this game for you.... there's a few "eye-openers" waiting for you also....

But you see... that's getting real... this is smack...that said:


:billsbite

beefalow
10-17-2002, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat


Oh... I take the Bills seriously...anyone who is a regular here, know that I'm pretty real when it comes to football.... but the smack forum isn't about reality... it's about smack....

Our D is quite healthy thank you very much... Drew will get a big taste of the Definsive player of the week.. Mr Jason Taylor. While I understand that our offense is not as potent as it could be... to say that by only stopping Ricky (which will be harder than you are willing to admit) will win this game for you.... there's a few "eye-openers" waiting for you also....

But you see... that's getting real... this is smack...that said:You might be right about Mr. Taylor, he might take Mr. Price to school on sunday and I expect at least a half dozen sacks on Bledsoe, anything less would be an accomplishment. I just hope he doesn`t fumble and cost us TD`s on the returns.If we can contain princess ricky from falling for first downs and get some turnovers we will win this game, if not...3-4 record on monday


:billsbite

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 10:11 AM
Glad you liked that post enough to add to it....

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 10:21 AM
I smell a Dolphag a$$ whipping coming.

You ladies better get to the damn store and stock up on your kleenex.

Hell I thought you guys sucked with that rabbit ear QB. Now you have Lucas. :nono:

Sure Parcells likes him, but hell he could never get it done consistently. Thats why he sits on the bench behind that pud Fiedler. I mean lets be honest, anyone that has a set of testicles and ANY talent at all would have taken that job from Fiddler in preseason.

Hell I think your whole offense is dropping like flies. :lol:

I like it. :evil:

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Oh $hit.... :nono:

I need to change my avatar.

poornate
10-17-2002, 10:35 AM
As far as Lucas being the man to take us towards the goal of the bowl, I point you to the perfect season. In 1972 HOF quarterback Bob Griese was replaced by Earl Morrall for nine regular season games due to injury. Morrall went undefeated for the nine games and the Dolphins went to the playoffs where he guided the team to the AFC championship game. Then came in Bob Griese, off the bench, to complete that game and deliver the mighty Phins to the NFL's only undefeated season by winning Super Bowl VII against Washington.

So I guess you could say that there is some history of success as a Dolphins backup.

Oh yeah, this is smack. Bills fans suck ass.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 12:10 PM
But Nate he was playing against .367 competition. Hell Kordell Stewart could have probably done it. :lol:

BTW... http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

poornate
10-17-2002, 12:16 PM
....not Kordell.:nono:

:billsbite

beefalow
10-17-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Glad you liked that post enough to add to it.... I don`t know what the f***happened there, If I knew what I did I`d do it all the time just to piss you off! Im sure their are some compute-nerds in here that know what I did.:goof:

northernbillfan
10-17-2002, 05:00 PM
So you want smack eh?

I thought you appreciated subtle smack, but here goes...

The Bills are gonna kick your ass all over the field this Sunday!

Is that better?

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
So you want smack eh?

I thought you appreciated subtle smack, but here goes...

The Bills are gonna kick your ass all over the field this Sunday!

Is that better?

That's not smack... that's just a fantasy :D

The_Philster
10-17-2002, 07:37 PM
Sure, WharfRat....deny the reality :D

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Sure, WharfRat....deny the reality :D

I already used the fantasy/reality twist... try again :rolleyes:

northernbillfan
10-21-2002, 01:01 PM
I think the first post of this thread speaks for itself!!!

And my last post adds fuel to this fire.

I like this kind of fantasy world!