PDA

View Full Version : How`s come..........................

beefalow
10-17-2002, 09:34 AM
......everybody claims to be a dolphin fan, but yet nobody goes to the games??:confused: what do ya think,20 or 30,000 at the game this week!:eek: :eek: If you do get more then 30,000 can you imagine the stench in the air, I understand completly now!:D

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 10:06 AM
The home games are mostly sold out.... some of the late season games still have tix available, but many of them were sold out before the season started... if you're basing that claim on the shots of the stands after halftime, it's because it takes about 20minutes to get back to your seat after getting your beer, etc.... If you want us to believe that you're making sense... check the attendance numbers of the home games before you make a post like this... :rolleyes:

iceblizzard69
10-17-2002, 06:04 PM
The game did sell out, I just got an email telling me.

Billhoff
10-17-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The game did sell out, I just got an email telling me. Corporations and businesses buy up all the leftover tickets just so it won`t be blacked out for TV,but nobody goes to the games,therefore selling out your games.73,000 really means about 30,000.As one dumb poster said "they might all be going to the johns at the same time"well they must have locks on them their johns...cause they never come back!:rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Corporations and businesses buy up all the leftover tickets just so it won`t be blacked out for TV,but nobody goes to the games,therefore selling out your games.73,000 really means about 30,000.As one dumb poster said "they might all be going to the johns at the same time"well they must have locks on them their johns...cause they never come back!:rolleyes:

Again... I ask you to check the attendance figures for the home games before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

If you can't read, or comprehend numbers that high, I'll do it for you, but I wouldn't think you'd want to be embarrassed like that. :rolleyes:

but then sometimes I forget who I'm talking to... you obviously don't care, or realize that you embarrass yourself on a daily basis....