PDA

View Full Version : Bills Rookie TE Tears Knee

Pericles349
05-02-2005, 04:52 PM
It sucks for Everett, but that's great for us. He probably won't be around to make too big of an impact this season.

FIREMEDIC822
05-02-2005, 04:54 PM
It sucks for Everett, but that's great for us. He probably won't be around to make too big of an impact this season.

Wasnt too worried about him anyway. He dropped more passes than he caught at UM.

Justasportsfan
05-02-2005, 04:54 PM
Shoot, this is breaking news. Link Please ? :D.

Pericles349
05-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Shoot, this is breaking news. Link Please ? :D.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/football/pro/dolphins/sns-ap-fbn-bills-everett,0,5758421.story?coll=sns-ap-football-headlines

nick1
05-02-2005, 04:56 PM
won't matter because Losman will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

Justasportsfan
05-02-2005, 04:57 PM
won't matter because Losman will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

won't matter because Feeley will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

FanMarino
05-02-2005, 04:58 PM
methinks hes in for a shock with our D this coming season. hehe :lol:

Pericles349
05-02-2005, 04:59 PM
Actually, I think that this is where it's good news. Losman will for sure have trouble reading NFL defenses and thus will be forced to check down alot... RB and TE will be crucial positions for the Bills this season. If he's a third rounder then I'm sure they would have wanted him to make an impact this season.

nick1
05-02-2005, 05:00 PM
won't matter because Feeley will have enough trouble trying to read NFL defenses and won't get the ball to him anyway, especially when they play our D :evil:

Feeley won't be starting for long and even when he does he has more experience then Losman, he played behind McNabb whereas Losman played behind Bledsoe... now what kind of mentor is Bledsoe :lol:

ch19079
05-02-2005, 05:01 PM
a few of these threads have already been moved today.

GreenMonster
05-02-2005, 05:02 PM
1st Day picks to make an impact for the Bills this year... Roscoe Parrish. I think not.

themole
05-02-2005, 05:11 PM

What a sad and disappointing thing to hear. We should all feel sympathy for him or any other young man that has his dream come true to play in the NFL, only to go down to an injury before the season starts. These guys don't get to choose where they play, they are drafted to the team. If my team wins on a given sunday, I want it to be with our best eleven against the oppositions best eleven. Anything less than that takes away from the bragging rights. We as Dolphans, should know that only to well.

JAcK o D1AmonDs
05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
I think Bills fans are Scared cuz now they only got Lee Evans cuz Eric Moulds isnt doing so hot anymore, plus Losman is young and should not have been thrown into the mix that quickly with Kelly Holcolmb for veteran advice

Quelonio
05-02-2005, 05:15 PM
Winslow is down too, is it just me or UM tight ends seem to break like glass (Shockey is not exactly poster boy for durability)

JAcK o D1AmonDs
05-02-2005, 05:18 PM
Winslow is down too, is it just me or UM tight ends seem to break like glass (Shockey is not exactly poster boy for durability)

the Browns are smart to get Braylon Edwards cuz if Kellen Winslow is down again they will have no one to throw to cept those crap recievers

JTaylor99
05-02-2005, 05:18 PM

Why would Feely be throwing to Everett?

cnc66
05-02-2005, 05:23 PM
Feeley won't be starting for long and even when he does he has more experience then Losman, he played behind McNabb whereas Losman played behind Bledsoe... now what kind of mentor is Bledsoe :lol:

but he knows where there is a vichyssoise to die for, thats got to count for something :cooldude:

Nublar7
05-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Example of why Bills fans are the scum of the universe. Check out this quote from Bills Zone in regards to Everett being out for the season:

Now why can't this happen to JJ Arington, Ronnie Brown, or Benson?
:shakeno:

Minnphin
05-02-2005, 06:26 PM

Can't speak for Everett, but as far as the other two, it couldn't happen to a bigger pair of sh*theads

Crisis
05-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Example of why Bills fans are the scum of the universe. Check out this quote from Bills Zone in regards to Everett being out for the season:

:shakeno:

You're great. You can take a post to another board so that person can't defend himself while you call him scum.

Learn what sarcasm is.

Nublar7
05-02-2005, 06:51 PM
You're great. You can take a post to another board so that person can't defend himself while you call him scum.

Learn what sarcasm is.
I replied to him on Bills Zone moron. I gave him a chance to defend himself. You can't defend a person who wishes injuries on people, or you are scum just like him.

Marino1983
05-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Learn what sarcasm is.
Yeah like 3/4 of the trolls from bbi and YOUR board (the goat zone) haven't done this frequently posting threads from this and many other Dolphin web sites crissy!!!
And it doesn't read like sarcasm to me! Just an ignorant billy fan that has no clue what this game is all about...
:lol2:

Marino1983

Justasportsfan
05-02-2005, 08:48 PM
I think Bills fans are Scared cuz now they only got Lee Evans cuz Eric Moulds isnt doing so hot anymore, plus Losman is young and should not have been thrown into the mix that quickly with Kelly Holcolmb for veteran advice
:roflmao:

Who's gonna cover them not that Sutain is gone ? MAdison? :lol:

Justasportsfan
05-02-2005, 08:52 PM

:shakeno:1 guy says that and then you run to mommy again to tell them that they are all scum? Why do you even post there if you are gonna act like the little snitch? :shakeno:

Nublar7
05-02-2005, 09:07 PM
1 guy says that and then you run to mommy again to tell them that they are all scum? Why do you even post there if you are gonna act like the little snitch? :shakeno:
How am I snitching? I am just sharing what someone else said. Should I go to Bills Zone and link him to this thread so he knows I mentioned it?

Justasportsfan -------> :boohoo:

BillsCA
05-02-2005, 11:46 PM
That is terrible that someone would wish upon an injury upon anyone. Now lumping "all" bills fans into that statement is ignorance on your part.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 11:22 AM
How am I snitching? I am just sharing what someone else said. Should I go to Bills Zone and link him to this thread so he knows I mentioned it?

Justasportsfan -------> :boohoo:you generalized even though 1 guy said it, that's the problem . 1 finfan started a thread and said the fins could win this years sb, should I run to BZ and say "ALL" finfans are idiots?

jribs
05-03-2005, 11:56 AM
you generalized even though 1 guy said it, that's the problem . 1 finfan started a thread and said the fins could win this years sb, should I run to BZ and say "ALL" finfans are idiots?
You are such a friggin hypocrite. You generalize that the Dolphin fans are idiots here on this site.

Someone's gotta stay and tell your homeristic fan base that the fins aren't gonna win the sb every yearand go undefeated. It's charity work on my part. Be grateful :lol:
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75278&page=5&pp=15
Who knows what you post on your crappy BZ zone, I don’t go lurking around there because it is so lame. Probably the same reason you stay around her too.
Of all of the people to find fault with, Nublar7 is the wrong mo fo. He is one of the most informed and straight shooters on this site. Try learning from him.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
You are such a friggin hypocrite. You generalize that the Dolphin fans are idiots here on this site.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=75278&page=5&pp=15
Who knows what you post on your crappy BZ zone, I don’t go lurking around there because it is so lame. Probably the same reason you stay around her too.
Of all of the people to find fault with, Nublar7 is the wrong mo fo. He is one of the most informed and straight shooters on this site. Try learning from him.

:roflmao: That's in the Depths forum . :roflmao: Learn what goes on in each and every forum. This is why I come back. Someone's gotta tell you newbies how it works. :lol:

jribs
05-03-2005, 02:24 PM
:roflmao: That's in the Depths forum . :roflmao: Learn what goes on in each and every forum. This is why I come back. Someone's gotta tell you newbies how it works. :lol:Oh, ow, you hurt me again. :rolleyes: You called me a newbie. I am quite informed on the different areas of the site. I am surprised a buffalo fan of your caliber knows the difference.:roflmao: Your telling me it is okay to talk out of one side of your a$$ because of where it is at in the site. It is one thing to be a fool and admit to being a buffalo fan but your proving yourself to be a bigger fool the way you present yourself to be on this site.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 02:59 PM
Oh, ow, you hurt me again. :rolleyes: You called me a newbie. I am quite informed on the different areas of the site. I am surprised a buffalo fan of your caliber knows the difference.:roflmao: Your telling me it is okay to talk out of one side of your a$$ because of where it is at in the site. .It's the depths , anything goes. If you take what is said there seriously, you should see a shrink.

It is one thing to be a fool and admit to being a buffalo fan but your proving yourself to be a bigger fool the way you present yourself to be on this site.that's your opinion. Like I care. You heard that saying "opinions are like a$$holes...." I wasn't voted most hated poster for nothing. :D.

jribs
05-03-2005, 04:59 PM
It's the depths , anything goes. If you take what is said there seriously, you should see a shrink.
Who said I took it seriously? You? Like you count. Sure anything goes, but where do you get off berating someone for the same crap you are spewing, even if it is in "In the depths". Try to stop posting just so you can get your post counter up, and (I know this will be hard for a buffalo fan) think about what you said before. This is easy, no matter where you are or what site you are visiting, don’t talk out both sides of you’re a$$ or someone is going to call you out for what you are. This time it was me.

that's your opinion. Like I care. You heard that saying "opinions are like a$$holes...." I wasn't voted most hated poster for nothing. :D.
Yeah, like that is really going to only be my opinion on this site. You obviously do care or you would not have responded. "Hate" is such an ugly word and I never said I hated you, (maybe cause I’m a "newbie") but if that is something you are proud of, go with it, I can understand why you would be proud. Now get a life.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 07:26 PM
Who said I took it seriously? You? Like you count. Sure anything goes, but where do you get off berating someone for the same crap you are spewing, even if it is in "In the depths". Try to stop posting just so you can get your post counter up, and (I know this will be hard for a buffalo fan) think about what you said before. This is easy, no matter where you are or what site you are visiting, don’t talk out both sides of you’re a$$ or someone is going to call you out for what you are. This time it was me. You called me out for what I am ? :roflmao: You wish. You attempted by getting desperate and pulling out crap from a Depths which is nothing more but smack.

Yeah, like that is really going to only be my opinion on this site. You obviously do care or you would not have responded. "Hate" is such an ugly word and I never said I hated you, (maybe cause I’m a "newbie") but if that is something you are proud of, go with it, I can understand why you would be proud. Now get a life.

Excuse me, you quoted me first. You might want to understand what smack means in the depths. It's to taken as nothing more than smack. It's not intended anything else other than that.Why do you think Nuby didn't use that against me? Because he knows what it's all about. You have lots to learn grasshopper.

I have a life. It's great. I'm sure if you knew anything about me, you'd wish you had mine :D.

I never said you hated me . What's w/ the size of your post? Didn't mean to get your panties all in a bunch.

Any more questions,newbie ?

Glad to help. :D

jribs
05-04-2005, 08:04 AM
You called me out for what I am ? :roflmao: You wish. You attempted by getting desperate and pulling out crap from a Depths which is nothing more but smack.

Excuse me, you quoted me first. You might want to understand what smack means in the depths. It's to taken as nothing more than smack. It's not intended anything else other than that.Why do you think Nuby didn't use that against me? Because he knows what it's all about. You have lots to learn grasshopper.

I have a life. It's great. I'm sure if you knew anything about me, you'd wish you had mine :D.

I never said you hated me . What's w/ the size of your post? Didn't mean to get your panties all in a bunch.

Any more questions,newbie ?

Glad to help. :D
Let me start by saying I have had my fun and you have now become boring to me. I will allow you to have the last word because I am not going to even open this thread again. So post what ever dribble you got for the world to see. Just know it won't be me. Next, and I will make this short, since apparently your attention span cannot handle it, (even though you go and have a post just as long), you obviously just don't get it, I called you a hypocrite, that is what it comes down to. I understand you cannot admit it. And I understand you have issues with that. In your words "see a shrink."
Next, and I am almost done, Nuby didn't call you out, because they are in different forums and he probably doesn't know about it. I called you out. Damn boy, get your facts straight, (clears throat) GRASSHOPPER. And last, did you know that it is a fact that people that say they have the most, have the least? Think about that next time you think you want to brag about your life.:roflmao: Thank you for your time, it was fun.:lol:

Justasportsfan
05-04-2005, 08:24 AM
Let me start by saying I have had my fun and you have now become boring to me. I will allow you to have the last word because I am not going to even open this thread again. So post what ever dribble you got for the world to see. Just know it won't be me. Next, and I will make this short, since apparently your attention span cannot handle it, (even though you go and have a post just as long), you obviously just don't get it, I called you a hypocrite, that is what it comes down to. I understand you cannot admit it. And I understand you have issues with that. In your words "see a shrink."
Next, and I am almost done, Nuby didn't call you out, because they are in different forums and he probably doesn't know about it. I called you out. Damn boy, get your facts straight, (clears throat) GRASSHOPPER. And last, did you know that it is a fact that people that say they have the most, have the least? Think about that next time you think you want to brag about your life.:roflmao: Thank you for your time, it was fun.:lol: I wish I could say it was fun even for a bit trying to educate you about how things are around here. Obviously , I failed but that's not my fault. Your learning curve tends to go the opposite of up.

Glad to have tried helping though :D.