PDA

View Full Version : Guess what goes on at the Denver Forum?

fin-atic
10-17-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey guys guess what:
Taco Johh, who has posted here regarding the Broncos game, is the moderator over at the Bronco forum The Orange Mane.

Everytime I make a post on there saying the Kennedy hit was illeagal, or pointing out how we won the game and Denver didn't just lose it, guess what happens?

The S.O.B. either alters or deletes my posts!!! Can you believe it??
That is the most outrageous thing I have ever heard! I knew the Bronco fans had no class, but now they are even lower than I thought!! Even the Jet fans will converse with me over on Gang Green, but not them Bronco fans! They are really sore losers. I guess the sting of getting beat on national TV in your own house isw too much for them.

I wasn't even talking smack, just making solid points. The funny thing is they have this big list of rules that says they welcome other fans and points of views and even says tastful competitive smack is welcome. WRONG!!!

Poor babies.

dolphan39
10-17-2002, 04:12 PM
sorry, but this is not about fins, so...it is being moved.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 04:17 PM
Wow!

I can almost hear the violins playing. :lol:

Kleenex Dolphag?

Sofa_King_Drunk
10-17-2002, 04:28 PM
Harmonkoz,

Please take your mom's picture ( you know, the one of the buffalo below your name) and your box of kleenex and beat it back to "the sticks". Your boyfriend will need the kleenex to wipe off your back when he gets done playing your rear end like a Stradivarius. THAT is where the sound of violins is originating. Don't come on here with the "Dolphag" nonsense. You are only calling your own sexuality into question here. Now go away.

Jack

echo_bravo
10-17-2002, 04:39 PM
Actually, that is a pic of his girlfriend. All of of guys in Buffalo have girlfriends that look like that...buffalo that is.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 04:57 PM
echo, you friggin' panzie. :nono:

I don't even live in Buffalo. So smack on the the Buffalo ladies all you want, I could care less.

So why don't both of you little Dolphags run off and play house?

BTW... I will leave that box of kleenex for you *******, you will need it after the game this week. ;)

Sofa_King_Drunk
10-17-2002, 05:25 PM
That's a good idea, leave the whole box. I will need the whole thing to wipe away the tears of joy induced by the sight of Ricky rolling up about a buck fifty on your "defense", Surtain waving the ball to the crowd as he strolls into the endzone after picking off Bledsomuch, JT running around your tackles so often that they start to resemble matadors waving red capes at him as he blows past them, etc., etc., etc. . Now hitch your mom up to the wagon and have her drag your inbred ass back to the sticks. The violins are warming up again, and your boyfriend is itchin' to use your hindquarters as his personal fiddle.

fin-atic
10-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Hey I notice that Buffalo is laying on the ground. A position very famaliar to Bledsoe.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 05:38 PM
Dude, judging from your moronic ramblings,you must be smoking some good $hit. The hallucinations you are having must make life very difficult.

I will put 20 bucks on you being Jerkoff's brother. Although your smack skills seem to be a little more honed than your little brother.

Ricky can have all the yards he wants. You ladies are not going anywhere with Lucas at QB. If this game gets into a shoot-out you ladies will be going home with a loss.

BTW... Notice my location. The Sticks. How can anyone drag me back there if I am already there? You F'ing buttplug.

fin-atic
10-17-2002, 06:51 PM
Hey Cow Pie:

You better find a defense before you talk so much smack. You guys are giving up more than a dime store hooker.

Won't be no shoot out. Our D is too good.

Taco John
10-17-2002, 10:02 PM
Funny thread... Too bad it's not true.

Notice how your post got moved here? It's because it was off topic. We do the same thing... We move posts that are off topic. No text from your post was altered either. Just the index icon for the system that we use to identify the nature of the post.

It's too bad that it's Thursday after the game, and your still crying about things, even though you won.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Hey Paco, how did that ass whipping the Dolphins lay on you feel? I bet Griese tied one on Sunday night. :drinker:

BTW. Your website sucks. :lol: