PDA

View Full Version : Parcells Players SUCK

dolfreak
05-03-2005, 01:42 PM
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. Lets not forget he traded away his BEST RECEIVER in Antonio Bryant for another HAS BEEN, Quincy Morgan. The only move i kind of liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. Parcells needs a little....
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

phinfan2003
05-03-2005, 01:43 PM
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. The only move i liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

The way I look at it, I hate the Cowboys so if these moves turn out to be as bad as you think they will than I'll be happy.

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
I might of lost all respect for the "Tuna" as a personnel director. Last year he brings in Vinny T, Eddie G.,Terry Glenn, and Keyshawn. This Year he brings Bledsoe, Aaron Glenn, and Anthony Thomas. The only move i liked in his years as the Cowboys Coach is bringing in Guard Marco Rivera from Green Bay, thats it. Does Bill P. realize that these guys will not help at all??? Anthony thomas has been an Eddie George the last few years, a player that started off great but is now mediocre. Let's not even begin on Drew B. He averages more concussions than TD's nowadays. And Aaron Glenn is OK, but not the answer they needed at Defensive Back.I dont understand how Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

I think Parcells is living in the past. Thinking he can get done with guys he had 7-10 years ago.
Hey Bill 1997 called......it wants its football players back.

bakedmatt
05-03-2005, 01:46 PM

I really liked their draft this year. and last year's draft didn't turn out that bad since Julius Jones turned it on... though I think Stephen Jackson would have been a better pick. My point is, his drafts have been good enough to make up for a lack of FA signing talent. Though, their QB problem could come back to bite them in the ***. Then again Bledsoe might finally turn it on again with a good blocking line.

Losman7
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Jerry Jones continues to "build" his team with HAS BEENS. God Bless Saban!!!

Yeah, imagine if he brought in Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, and Gus Ferrotte! :D

DUB
05-03-2005, 01:49 PM
I think Parcells is living in the past. Thinking he can get done with guys he had 7-10 years ago.
Hey Bill 1997 called......it wants its football players back.:roflmao:

dolfreak
05-03-2005, 01:53 PM
Julius Jones was a nice find no doubt. But if you can't compliment your drafted players with QUALITY FA's, it's all pointless. Just Look at the Patriots.....they drafted DB's like crazy the last few years and they still went out and signed a Rodney Harrison and Duane Starks, really good players. They drafted Wilfork and complimented him with Pat Williams. FA's and Rookies have to compliment each other on the field in order for your team to be succesful. The Tuna drafted Julius Jones and surrounded him with Vinny(FA), Keyshawn(FA), Terry G.(FA), and Quincy Morgan(trade).....no comment. I think Saban and the Fins are doing the best job they can in surrounding Ronnie, Matt, and Channing with quality FA signings. Ronnie/Heath Evans(Auburn), Kay Jay.....Matt/Kevin Carter, Vonnie....Channing/Spragan, Junior Seau(back from injury)

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah, imagine if he brought in Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, and Gus Ferrotte! :D

Hey I resent that............Gus Frerrotte is not a has been.
He's a never was. :D

cad
05-03-2005, 02:07 PM
Sorry but to praise V.Holliday as quality signing makes me laugh he has to prove a lot to consider him a quality signing. A.Thomas has produced more than V.Holliday.

DoLpHiNz34
05-03-2005, 02:07 PM

3 of the 4 you mentioned are coming in as back ups or rotational players.

bigow
05-03-2005, 02:08 PM
:roflmao:
Yeah, imagine if he brought in Vonnie Holiday, Kevin Carter, Tebucky Jones, and Gus Ferrotte! :DWhat if they traded their first for losman :roflmao: :rofl4: :rofl4:

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 02:09 PM
Or Sam Adams, Troy Vincent, and Shane Matthews...

Roman529
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
The Tuna and his rep are all in the past. Vinny has been over-the-hill for at least four years and the same for Drew Bledsoe. The Boys seemed to be quite happy with their picks during the draft, but their QBs are even worse than ours. Jerry Jones's face is gertting tighter ever year....mods, you might move this to the General NFL section. :confused:

Losman7
05-03-2005, 02:10 PM
:roflmao: What if they traded their first for losman :roflmao: :rofl4: :rofl4:

Don't you finfans realize you traded (essentially) a first for AJ Feeley.

Since Losman hasn't played you can't judge him, how did your first rounder work for you??:confused:

dolfreak
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM
3 of the 4 you mentioned are coming in as back ups or rotational players.

Exactly, we got quality because they will help in the rotation. Dallas is getting these guys as STARTERS!!! A-Train is the only guy signed to bacup JJ, but isn't A-Train an Eddie George in terms of talent??? They need someone a little more versatile than that.
What Parcells needs is a little....
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Losman7
05-03-2005, 02:11 PM

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure Sam was in a pro bowl this year. And I'm pretty sure Troy vincent is still a baller.

and I'm pretty sure Shane Mathews is our 3rd string Qb. Do you guys want to trade a 2nd for him?:roflmao:

painnotpleasure
05-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Well, I really don't like the Cowgirls at all, but I have to admit they have been having a pretty good off-season. I think they had one of the best drafts of anyone this year especially in the first round with GREATLY IMPROVING their defense with DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears. Both very talented players and two of the best DE's in the whole entire drafted that will almost definitely be starting this season. I expect them to have great success right away and many years to come. Their running back situation has improved greatly with Julius Jones, Marion Barber III, and Anthony Thomas... if you ask me that's some great DEPTH. Kevin Burnett is a good LB who's going to help them there where they definitely need improvement. Believe it or not people seem to forget (or haven't noticed for that matter) that in the beginning of the season last year that Vinny Testarvarde was having 250-300+ passing yard games int he beginning of the year. (It didn't last because of his age and injuries, but Bledsoe should be able to last a full season and now they have a running game) Of course this was because Julius Jones was injured and they had absolutely no running game whatsoever, but Keyshawn, Terry Glenn, and Antonio Bryant was a pretty good trio. Now add the improvement of Drew Bledsoe who I believe is definitely better than Testarvarde and now has more targets to throw to in Dallas than he did in Buffalo especially with Jason Witten, Keyshawn Johnson, Terry Glenn, and Quincy Morgan. They improved their secondary by adding Aaron Glenn and Anthony Henry who are definitely an improvement from last year. (And their biggest problem of all last year was their pass D, especially their CB's.) They also added Jason Ferguson who will definitely improve their rush D. Terry Glenn is back from injury. I admit that Parcells made some terrible moves in my opinion last year, and they suffered a lot key injuries, but despite all of that they still managed to somehow go 6-10 and blew a couple games at that. I think with the improvements they made during the offseason, and the great draft, I think that they'll prove to be a threat in the NFC and be one team to look out for. Again.. the scary thing is, this is coming from me talking about a team I dislike to begin with.

dolfreak
05-03-2005, 02:17 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/05/71_Saban_JubilationJPG-1.jpg
SABAN RULES !

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Carter played much better than Adams last year, twice the tackles and more sacks.. Vincent played in 7 games for you last year and about to start his 14th season, Shane Matthews, do I need to comment..

burger13
05-03-2005, 02:21 PM
I HATE Parcells as much as anyone.....but you are completely off base with you analysis. Keyshaun and Glenn are very serviceable WR's (they could have signed Boston...look how that worked out for us).

This year they signed Anthony Henry a nice young corner (although they did overpay), DT Ferguson who is pretty damn good, and the one signing that you actually like, Marco Rivera has serious back problems and may not be able to play.

I'll admit, I don't like his QB choices....but he is getting exactly what he wants....a VETERAN QB who he knows exactly what to expect...who can manage a game and he won't have to worry about grooming a young player....because his old a$$ doesn't have time for that.

A-Train is a VERY good signing for a BACK-UP RB!!! You call him an Eddie George type?? He's only like 26-27 years old!! Whenever he's gotten oppritunities he's produced.....just not a featured back....but then again, they're not asking him to be. As of now, their' backup RB situation looks 10x better than ours! I'd take A-Train any day over Lamar Gordan or Travis Minor (hopefully Kay Jay Harris can make me wrong).

And as for Antonio Bryant vs. Quincy Morgan....that's a wash. Both have a lot of physical talent, but aren't quite right upstairs. Bryant sealed his own fate with the team.

I can't believe you just made me defend PArcells and the Cowboys.....I HAte you for that!!! ;)

DolphanD
05-03-2005, 02:23 PM

Like Saban said these guys are 1-2 year guys who'll contribute until our rookies and future draft picks develop. Miami is in no position of pressure to win now like many teams (Dallas)

So did Buffalo pick up an LT yet or are they counting on Shelton to get released (has-been) or will they move Teague there so Jason can have some fun like Fina's last years.

And Kevin Carter is better than any DE or DT on Buffalo's team.

DolphanD
05-03-2005, 02:31 PM
Don't you finfans realize you traded (essentially) a first for AJ Feeley.

Since Losman hasn't played you can't judge him, how did your first rounder work for you??:confused:

Not good considering we had no running game, o-line, incompetent OC, no Head Coach. And our worst team in franchise still gave the Bills good games and we beat the Pats! Something the Bills having dreaming of for the past few years.

The only way Buffalo gets anywhere is if the all the Hurricanes they draft come through. Congrats on getting McGahee. Does Western NY even have a university? Or do you have to go to Ontario for that?

John Biello
05-03-2005, 02:33 PM
at least feeley has a hot *** gf. not like mr happy hour queer eye for the buffalo bills losman, that guy ought to be wearing a pink jersey. id take fiedler over losman man

Losman7
05-03-2005, 02:37 PM
And Kevin Carter is better than any DE or DT on Buffalo's team.

Dude, Kevin Carter is WASHED UP. What has he done in his last 4 years? Absolutly nothing. Check the stats, he's a has been.

He couldn't hold a candle to Sam Adams.

Losman7
05-03-2005, 02:38 PM
at least feeley has a hot *** gf. not like mr happy hour queer eye for the buffalo bills losman, that guy ought to be wearing a pink jersey. id take fiedler over losman man

way to say nothing.

tucker
05-03-2005, 02:42 PM
WTF does this have to do with miami...if not moved yet, please move this nonsense

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 02:46 PM
Totals Since 2001 (last 4 years)

Sam Adams 86tackles 13 sacks

Kevin Carter 175tackles 23.5 sacks

Who couldn't hold a candle to who>?

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 02:47 PM
Sam Adams was a probowler last year, Troy was injured and here's the kicker

Shane MAthews....http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/QB-PASSING/2004/regular?&start_row=1 :roflmao:

:wave:

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 02:50 PM

Shane MAthews....http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/QB-PASSING/2004/regular?&start_row=1 :roflmao:

Sam Adams is overrated, he is just a big body for the RB to run around thats all.. Troy's best years are far behind him which is why he isn't on Philly or another contender.. Great Shane Matthews info all 3 attempts..

painnotpleasure
05-03-2005, 02:52 PM

:wave:WHY I OUGHTA :mad: :stooges:
TAKE IT TO THE DEPTHS JUSTA :yell: :fire: :(

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Sam Adams is overrated, he is just a big body for the RB to run around thats all.. Troy's best years are far behind him which is why he isn't on Philly or another contender.. Great Shane Matthews info all 3 attempts..someone forgot his sense of humor at home.

Sam Adams over rated? Sure . That's you opinion and not the opinion of the players that voted him into the probowl. We had the no. 2 D. IS there a chance the Sam was partly the reason?

Troy was a probowler prior to the injury.

Shane is our no. 3 , Gus is your no. 2 who could be no. 1.

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 02:56 PM

Losman7 just got OWNED!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Bills fans :shakeno:

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:01 PM

No he is just going to tell me that Adams went to the pro bowl last year and Carter didn't.. Glad he wanted to check the stats on a player where stats matter the least (Adams) but just to prove a point Carter has been twice as productive since 2001, doesn't get tired every other play, and can play inside and out..

nando03
05-03-2005, 03:05 PM

Losman 7 did get owned, I agree with you on that.

Damn way to say something and not have the facts to prove it Losman7. I'm still..:shakeno:

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:07 PM

There is a nice fight at the bottom of this list check it out.. 4th to last just ahead of such studs as Pickett, Navarre, and Peterson is Losman... and just above him Ferotte and Sage... Losman already starting on the bottom..If you sort for the whole AFC Matthews is 1st and Losman is last.. Funny Losman is your starter and Matthews your 3rd string...

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 03:17 PM
There is a nice fight at the bottom of this list check it out.. 4th to last just ahead of such studs as Pickett, Navarre, and Peterson is Losman... and just above him Ferotte and Sage... Losman already starting on the bottom..yup. When you're at the bottom , there's no where to go but up. Now Feely is regressing from his eagles days. :D

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 03:22 PM
WHY I OUGHTA :mad: :stooges:
TAKE IT TO THE DEPTHS JUSTA :yell: :fire: :( Goes to show you stats isn't everything. Just like Carters nos. If teams run at you, chances are you'll have more tackles. If teams run away from you, that's respect. :D.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:23 PM
yup. When you're at the bottom , there's no where to go but up. Now Feely is regressing from his eagles days. :D

Had Losman not thrown an INT in one of his 5 attempts he could have beat out Sage..

Losman7
05-03-2005, 03:26 PM

No WAY!! A DE has more tackles and sacks then a DT?!?!?!?

How about comparing like positions. Aaron Schobel owned Kevin Carter in all categories.

You guys are great.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Goes to show you stats isn't everything. Just like Carters nos. If teams run at you, chances are you'll have more tackles. If teams run away from you, that's respect. :D.

Adams is good but not great.. He is a run stuffing DT, that hardly plays the pass anymore.. Carter at one time was a top 3 DE for many years.. He had 17 sacks one year.. Playing inside the last 3 years inside his sacks have slipped.. Carter has never missed a game in his career and plays a majority of the plays. Adams has missed a game every year since 99 except last year. I will admit in the right system Adams is great against the run, but thats it.. Like Carter his best years are behind him..

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:34 PM

How about comparing like positions. Aaron Schobel owned Kevin Carter in all categories.

You guys are great.

Kevin Carter has played inside and outside the last couple of years... Schobel is strickly a pass rushers ala JT, if you want to compare stats..

byroan
05-03-2005, 03:36 PM

Let's compare Schobel to Taylor then shall we? Taylor owns him in all categories. No one on Buffalo's line can compare to Taylor.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:38 PM

You guys are great.

Totals since 2001 (last 4 years)

Aaron Schobel 147 37.5

Kevin Carter 175 23.5

If you call that owned since Carter play inside about half the time.... Like to see Schobel line up inside a few times this year..

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:40 PM

Aaron Schobel 147 37.5

Jason Taylor 169 49.5

Just for kicks..

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 03:42 PM
Adams is good but not great.. He is a run stuffing DT, that hardly plays the pass anymore.. Carter at one time was a top 3 DE for many years.. He had 17 sacks one year.. Playing inside the last 3 years inside his sacks have slipped.. Carter has never missed a game in his career and plays a majority of the plays. Adams has missed a game every year since 99 except last year. I will admit in the right system Adams is great against the run, but thats it.. Like Carter his best years are behind him..Apples and oranges. Should we compare Mcgee to Surtain? He's had more td's than Surtain playing kick returner.

byroan
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Apples and oranges. Should we compare Mcgee to Surtain? He's had more td's than Surtain playing kick returner.

Surtain isn't on our team and he doesn't return kicks.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Apples and oranges. Should we compare Mcgee to Surtain? He's had more td's than Surtain playing kick returner.

Carter plays DE/DT.. Adams DT.. can I compare them yes.. Mcgee plays RB on offense... Surtain plays CB on defense.. Can I compare them, No..

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 03:58 PM
Carter plays DE/DT.. Adams DT.. can I compare them yes.. Mcgee plays RB on offense... Surtain plays CB on defense.. Can I compare them, No..McGee is our cb/kick returner. You might be thinking of MCGahee.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:00 PM
Surtain isn't on our team and he doesn't return kicks.My point is, he has more TD's than Surtain and it came via returning kicks. Carter get's more sacks playing DE. Should McGee get a probowl nod at cb becuase he's been more productive as a returner even though he's a cb?

Losman7
Let's compare Schobel to Taylor then shall we? Taylor owns him in all categories. No one on Buffalo's line can compare to Taylor.

Agreed.

GreenMonster
McGee is our cb/kick returner. You might be thinking of MCGahee.

Do we really need to compare Surtain to any of the Bills corners..

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:01 PM

Aaron Schobel 147 37.5

Jason Taylor 169 49.5

Just for kicks..

Honestly, I think we are getting better value out of Schobel.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Here's another example, Clements has better nos. than Surtain strictly as a cb. Why was he Surtains alternate ? Respect is earned and Clements hasn't had a career long enough to compare to Surtain's.

Clements returns punts too.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Do we really need to compare Surtain to any of the Bills corners.. Why not? It's within the subject of comparing players and their nos. they've generated playing multiple positions. Kinda like Adams and Carter.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
My point is, he has more TD's than Surtain and it came via returning kicks. Carter get's more sacks playing DE. Should McGee get a probowl nod at cb becuase he's been more productive as a returner even though he's a cb?

Just to let you know there is a spot on the pro bowl team for Kick Return Specialist, which is what Terrence McGee won last year.. So he didn't steal a spot from a CB last year. Sorry I confused them to start.. Also I would agrue that Carter is more useful because of his ability to play inside and outside.. He is decent against the run, but not the beast that Adams is..

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:08 PM

Aaron Schobel 147 37.5

Kevin Carter 175 23.5

If you call that owned since Carter play inside about half the time.... Like to see Schobel line up inside a few times this year..

You're can't just take the Schobels solo tackles and Carter and Taylors assisted AND solo tackles. Here is the real numbers per NFL.com

Schobel
227 Tackles 34.5 Sacks

Carter
175 Tackles 23.5 Sacks

Taylor
263 Tackles 49.5 Sacks.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:09 PM
Just to let you know there is a spot on the pro bowl team for Kick Return Specialist, which is what Terrence McGee won last year.. So he didn't steal a spot from a CB last year. Sorry I confused them to start.. Also I would agrue that Carter is more useful because of his ability to play inside and outside.. He is decent against the run, but not the beast that Adams is..I will not disagree that any player who can play multiple positions will have an advantage. I am just stating that just because Carter can play multiple positions and then use those nos. to say that Sam Adams as a DT is over rated is not fair.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Stats since 2001 (last 4 years)

Nate Clements 209 tackles 18 ints

Patrick Surtain 157 tackles 20 ints

If you want to agrue that Clements is a more complete player because of his ability to return punts I will give you that.. But strickly as a CB Surtain is clearly a better player..

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:14 PM
Stats since 2001 (last 4 years)

Nate Clements 209 tackles 18 ints

Patrick Surtain 157 tackles 20 ints

If you want to agrue that Clements is a more complete player because of his ability to return punts I will give you that.. But strickly as a CB Surtain is clearly a better player..If you want to argue that Carter is a more complete player I will give you that. But strictly as a DT Sam Adams deserves his recognition. :D.

Adams couldn't have made probowl through fans alone because the bills have one of the smallest fan base. Players, Coaches and media vote on it too. Therefore not over rated.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:15 PM
You're can't just take the Schobels solo tackles and Carter and Taylors assisted AND solo tackles. Here is the real numbers per NFL.com

Schobel
227 Tackles 34.5 Sacks

Carter
175 Tackles 23.5 Sacks

Taylor
263 Tackles 49.5 Sacks.

Carter has played inside at DT for a majority of the time the last 3 years.. This is why his tackles and sacks are down if you compare him to strickly pass rushers..

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Honestly, I think we are getting better value out of Schobel.

Did you just say Schobel is better than Taylor??? :shakeno:
I honestly don't even know what to say.
Are all Bills fans like this? If so I am going to register at billszone or whatever you call it. Because that is some funny sh*t right there. :roflmao:
Way to know football dude.

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Are all Bills fans like this? If so I am going to register at billszone or whatever you call it. Because that is some funny sh*t right there. :roflmao:
Way to know football dude.A couple of finsfans already said that the fins could win the sb this year. Are all finfans like that? If so I am going to register in FH...wait :D. That's some funny sh!t right there.

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:20 PM
Way to know football dude.

I never said that. In fact I said I agreed that Jason Taylor is the best Defensive Lineman on either team, probably top 3 in the league.

The problem is you have poor reading comprehension skills. I said Schobel has better value, meaning:

His production isn't that much less, and for what we pay him its a BETTER VALUE!!!:fire:

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:20 PM
If you want to argue that Carter is a more complete player I will give you that. But strictly as a DT Sam Adams deserves his recognition. :D.

Adams couldn't have made probowl through fans alone because the bills have one of the smallest fan base. Players, Coaches and media vote on it too. Therefore not over rated.

Adams is great run stuffing DT, I have said that.. I was more selling the point that Carter is far from Losman7 claim of WASHED UP. He has been one of the best D-Line players for the last decade, and now is playing out of his normal position as he gets older.. Considering all this his production hasn't slipped as much as others think..

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:21 PM
I would never say Schobel is better than Taylor, that'd be like saying Chris Chambers is better than Eric Moulds or Lee Evans.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:22 PM
His production isn't that much less, and for what we pay him its a BETTER VALUE!!!:fire:

Agreed there, but Schobel will be looking for a big contact after this his 5th year in the league..

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:22 PM
I would never say Schobel is better than Taylor, that'd be like saying Chris Chambers is better than Eric Moulds or Lee Evans.

Chris Chambers is better than Lee Evans, but not as good as Eric Moulds..

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:24 PM
Rookie totals

Lee Evans 48 843 9

Chris Chambers 48 883 7

And Chambers has had Fielder throwing to him his whole career...

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Lee Evans :shakeno:
C'mon now.

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:25 PM
Agreed there, but Schobel will be looking for a big contact after this his 5th year in the league..

we resigned him last year, I think its was 6 years 25 million.

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 04:26 PM

Fair enough, but you can't tell me you wouldn't rather have Taylor.

GreenMonster
C'mon now.

One good year and he is on the Jerry Rice career path..

Justasportsfan
Adams is great run stuffing DT, I have said that.. I was more selling the point that Carter is far from Losman7 claim of WASHED UP. He has been one of the best D-Line players for the last decade, and now is playing out of his normal position as he gets older.. Considering all this his production hasn't slipped as much as others think..My bad, I was arguing the wrong point then.

Losman7
05-03-2005, 04:27 PM
C'mon now.

How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about "but Fiedler was the QB" thats tough.

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 04:29 PM
I find it funny how a thread titled "Parcells Players SUCK" has morphed into some kind of Dolphins/Billygoats who's-better-mudslinging thread.
Funny. :roflmao:

Justasportsfan
05-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Rookie totals

Lee Evans 48 843 9

Chris Chambers 48 883 7

And Chambers has had Fielder throwing to him his whole career...Drew wasn't all that either. Although the college coach of both Evans and Chambers said Evans is better :D. We'll have to wait and see.

pigskinguy
05-03-2005, 04:31 PM
How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about ]]"but Fiedler was the QB[/U][/I]" thats tough.

Yeah but it's true. :roflmao:

And besides, one good season doesn't mean dick. Let's wait a few season before we start talking about Evans.

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:33 PM
How long has Chambers been the go to guy, and he hasn't gotten it done. I don't want to hear about "but Fiedler was the QB" thats tough.

Lee Evans has had 1 ok year.. He wasn't even the #1 reciever on your team, Moulds drew all the coverage.. Lee Evans is a faster version of Peerless Price and will never be a #1. I don't even think Lee Evans will be able to outdue Peerless Price best season and if he didn't have such a big contract right now the Falcons would cut him.. Moulds makes everyone that plays with him better ala JT and whoever is on the otherside..

GreenMonster
05-03-2005, 04:34 PM
I find it funny how a thread titled "Parcells Players SUCK" has morphed into some kind of Dolphins/Billygoats who's-better-mudslinging thread.
Funny. :roflmao:

Losman7 is spewing garage about things he doesn't know about.. Thats why..