PDA

View Full Version : WARNING to all Bills fans that come down to Pro Player

echo_bravo
10-17-2002, 05:11 PM
I must warn all of you Bills fans that it gets REALLY REALLY hot down here. Considering all of you guys have "a bit of a weight problem", I would suggest to load up on bottled water and a portable mister. That way you guys will be able to make it through at least the 3rd quarter without completely passing out.

ALSO, I wouldnt load up on the booze either. If I was obese like you guys, I wouldnt want to get completely dehydrated out in the Miami heat.

Have fun Bills fans!

PS: If any Miami fans come across as rude and arrogant, dont worry, it is only because we are better than you:)

Predaphin
10-17-2002, 05:20 PM
LMAO!:lol:

Quizlet
10-17-2002, 05:38 PM
HMM--- and you wonder why we get pissed at you guys. FYI: there are A LOT of ripped and skinner Bills fans. Bledsoe for one. I bet he could beat the **** out of Fiedler or Lucas. But. That doesnt matter. This is football.

NOTE: For all miami fans who are coming to RWS. Buffalo gets REALY REALY COLD! Knowing you guys are anarexickly skinny and all you may want to bring 250 sweaters, coats apparel, and a portable heater....

now how does that sound to you? Dont be rude.

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 05:42 PM
In addition steer clear of that 300 lb kid that looks like a cluster bomb hit him in the face... He will have his hand down his pants and 128 oz Pepsi in the other. That's echo... Stay clear or he might blow his load on your leg.

Pink_Dove
10-17-2002, 07:25 PM
Hey harmon great reply,
How bout you come down to Pro Player on saturday???

and quizlet my man...grow up...my QB would kick your QB's ass is like my mom would beat your mom...OH so childish...

:billsbite

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 07:31 PM
Why the hell would I want to go to Pro Player on Saturday dumb a$$?

BTW... Dan Marino was a pud, is a pud, and will always be a pud. If you miss him, try flipping on CBS limp dick.

echo_bravo
10-17-2002, 08:03 PM
Sorry harmoncooche, but that guy you described is probably you. Actually it most likely is you or your best friend. You couldnt think up a comeback in time so you just described yourself by looking into the mirror. Pathetic.

But seriously, to all of the fata$$ Barfallo fans that wattle their way down here....be safe. drink water and stay cool. Its gonna be a hot one!

By the way harmon, is that your girlfriend's senior picture in your avator? She is definitely your type...loser!!!

Quizlet
10-17-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Pink_Dove
Hey harmon great reply,
How bout you come down to Pro Player on saturday???

and quizlet my man...grow up...my QB would kick your QB's ass is like my mom would beat your mom...OH so childish...

:billsbite '

Dude- can you read "But that doesnt matter. This is football."

3W
10-17-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by echo_bravo
Sorry harmoncooche, but that guy you described is probably you. Actually it most likely is you or your best friend. You couldnt think up a comeback in time so you just described yourself by looking into the mirror. Pathetic.

But seriously, to all of the fata$$ Barfallo fans that wattle their way down here....be safe. drink water and stay cool. Its gonna be a hot one!

By the way harmon, is that your girlfriend's senior picture in your avator? She is definitely your type...loser!!!

Hey EcHOE BravHOE....you are barely worth the minimal effort it would take to slap you clean off your own one-sided family tree so I will keep this short. Most community colleges offer decent GED programs. Please try to hold back betting the last $25 from your TacoBell paycheck on the weekly ****-fights at the local crackhouse and make an investment that would benefit us all....and shut the fuc up yuh little fat, pastey, geekloving, bastard:eek:
:goof:

"Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitchslap that motherf*@#er upside the head. "

poornate
10-17-2002, 09:02 PM
FFFFFFFFLLLLLLLAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!

It's about damn time. He wants you at pro-player so he can mock you koz. Do you troll that "Misery" interstate to pick up your dates? :D

Hey, Quizlet, what the F does your post mean?

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 09:16 PM
Nate dammit... Start taking notes or something man.

I have no Interstates anywhere near me.

The only thing he would be mocking if I showed up at Pro Player would be the the sole of my size 12's all over his acne riddled face.

BTW you might want to sit down now Nate. I think your ass will be too sore after we kick it this week. :lol:

Flaming... :nono: Take the F'ing off that. L-A-M-E is more like it.

poornate
10-17-2002, 09:32 PM
Don't you and Billhoff have a date tonight? Maybe you could discuss great literature or how to spell "damn you were right" after the jills get their ass kicked this weekend.

poornate
10-17-2002, 09:34 PM
P.S.- I was expecting "why you got to be bringing up old sh*t" on the interstate thing. :lol:

harmonkoz
10-17-2002, 09:38 PM
:lol: Interstate whoring... :lol:

Hey if we get beat you can count on that I will be here to eat some crow. :(

It ain't gonna happen though. :D

poornate
10-17-2002, 09:43 PM
Likewise. If somehow our entire team succumbs to, I don't know, death and you squeak by I'll poke my head into that ghost town called smack and take a little slapping around. :D

:billsbite

Sniper
10-17-2002, 11:01 PM
I must warn all of you Bills fans that it gets REALLY REALLY hot down here. Considering all of you guys have "a bit of a weight problem", I would suggest to load up on bottled water and a portable mister. That way you guys will be able to make it through at least the 3rd quarter without completely passing out.

ALSO, I wouldnt load up on the booze either. If I was obese like you guys, I wouldnt want to get completely dehydrated out in the Miami heat.

Have fun Bills fans!

PS: If any Miami fans come across as rude and arrogant, dont worry, it is only because we are better than you:)

Talk about being hostile... This guy E.B. is almost certainly sexually frustrated. Instead of projecting his personal problems out on the Bills fans, he should try to get laid instead. It is obvious from his "charming" personality that he has a problem getting chicks, so maybe if he gets his dog drunk...

WharfRat
10-17-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Sniper

so maybe if he gets his dog drunk...

kinda like Brian Greise? :D

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 12:27 AM
I think that was the other way around.......the dog got Griese drunk :lol:

Sniper
10-18-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

kinda like Brian Greise? :D

:lol: yep kind of...

feelnoway
10-18-2002, 02:26 AM
um...hey quizlet....I'm not tryin to be rude, y'know? but if you were to buy ( and use ) a dictionary, people might understand what you were trying to say.....maybe

MARIN0l973
10-18-2002, 11:17 AM

Have fun Bills fans!

That was a funnee Flame (!!!!!!!!!!) eko brovo but I have a funneer one. HEre it gos:

Hay, you jILLSY bOB fans! (FLAME!!!!!!) Y (????????) doent you stop haveeng sex with yore dadies and stop beeng so faat! ( :lol: :lol: :lol: ) U doent come from a manly plaise like Miamee and Sowth Beech (!!!!!) Maibe (???) if u had a tan and a pirm like my heero, DAN MARINO, u wood be moar guder. FLAME!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: