View Full Version : A stat I like smack 2

MarinoFan
10-18-2002, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by FlippingFlipper
Stats I like.

Dolphin fans percentile of being gay. 99.9999999%

Buffalo fans percentile of being gay. 0%

That's fintastic!

WOW, this is the brightest post I have EVER seen. Man, you deserve an award for the best post and best smack on this board.

Capt. Dick
10-18-2002, 12:44 PM
I`m not gonna let him post in here anymore. Ya`ll say good-bye to flipping flipper, he`s toast.

mannyfresh
10-18-2002, 08:31 PM
Captain dick rides again!

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Capt. Dick
I`m not gonna let him post in here anymore. Ya`ll say good-bye to flipping flipper, he`s toast. Believe it or not, I agree!....Drown flipper..bye,bye flip!....Hey cap, just posted some naughty stuff on the other thread, Hell, the guy was lusting for some smack ,thats all I could think of in short notice and only one spell-mistake. Not bad for seven beers already...feelin kind of thirsty tonight!:D ..got coors?

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
got coors?

Colorado Cool-Aid.

When you grow up, maybe you can handle a real beer... :rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Colorado Cool-Aid.

When you grow up, maybe you can handle a real beer... :rolleyes: Ahh wart, we don`t agree on anything!!..What do you drink?..you seem like a" Hieny"-kin kind of guy to me. ..with pinky up! :D

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Ahh wart, we don`t agree on anything!!..What do you drink?..you seem like a" Hieny"-kin kind of guy to me. ..with pinky up! :D

No jerkhoff... I said a "real" beer ... like a good Weissebier, or a real German Pilsner. the kind that would make you pass out after smelling the cap... :rolleyes: