PDA

View Full Version : ok...Name a white Corner

phineffect
05-07-2005, 02:10 AM
No Racism, just intersting, think of any White Corners, Not Safteys either? Tough huh? i can't think of ANy....

Boik14
05-07-2005, 02:12 AM
The last white CB to make a pro bowl was Sehorn...before him youre looking 20 years back.

finsrule84
Jason Sehorn...

Dol-Fan Dupree
Sehorn never made the probolw

Bjorn
Jason Sehorn

Boik14
05-07-2005, 02:13 AM
Sehorn never made the probolw1 year he did. I think it was even as a late add on but he was there in I believe it was 98 or 99

HysterikiLL
05-07-2005, 02:14 AM
Sehorn was a safety. Wtf

Boik14
05-07-2005, 02:17 AM
Sehorn was a safety. WtfHe was converted to safety. before his knee issues he was a damn good cb.

HysterikiLL
05-07-2005, 02:21 AM
His wife is incredible too

Dolphinfan_7
05-07-2005, 02:21 AM
there will be another white corner in the nfl in about 4 years well i hope b/c right know i am playing coner for the university of flordia and i get a chance to start my freshmen year so i hope i get a chance to play in the nfl

JAREDMANN
05-07-2005, 02:22 AM
there will be another white corner in the nfl in about 4 years well i hope b/c right know i am playing coner for the university of flordia and i get a chance to start my freshmen year so i hope i get a chance to play in the nfl

name?

Boik14
05-07-2005, 02:22 AM
His wife is incredible too Ya but ever since he married Angie Harmon his game has gone wayyyyy south (no inuendo meant) :lol:

Boik14
05-07-2005, 02:23 AM
name?Effin Liar :D

DolphinDevil28
05-07-2005, 02:25 AM
WTF does this matter???

Man, I swear...

People wonder why there is so much racism in the world.
On BOTH sides the fence.

BET, affirmative action, KKK, IT ALL SUCKS!!!!!

Race does NOT matter!!!!

byroan
05-07-2005, 02:29 AM
WTF does this matter???

Man, I swear...

On BOTH sides the fence.

Race does NOT matter!!!!

:yeahthat:

Seriously, why does it matter?

godfater21
05-07-2005, 02:30 AM

*cough* Bullsh*t *couch*

GRYPHONK
05-07-2005, 02:31 AM
Yeah, Sehorn was really darn good. He was one of the top rated CB'S too.

I remember, he wanted to return kickoffs. He finally talked his coach into doing it. Sure enough he go hurt. Didn't he break his leg or something?

Since then he has been mediocre at best.

godfater21
05-07-2005, 02:35 AM
There are no white starting cornerbacks in the NFL out of 64 players who start at that position. In fact, there are no white cornerbacks in the entire league. There are zero starting white tailbacks. No white running back has run for over 1,000 yards in nearly 20 years. Only about five percent of starting wide receivers and safeties are white.

http://www.castefootball.us/aboutus.asp

This was predraft, so unless there was a white CB drafted, there are none at all.

BlitPhinFan
05-07-2005, 02:37 AM
WTF does this matter???

Man, I swear...

On BOTH sides the fence.

Race does NOT matter!!!!

Where did anyone mention racism in this thread? Seems to me you are getting all worked up over nothing. I agree all racism sucks, but from what I have been reading so far in this thread no-one even mentioned anything about it.

You may want to take a step back and re-affirm where you stand on the issue.

The original poster staed clearly that it was not about racism. For some reason in this country asking about ethnic backgrounds as far as idols are considered taboo to us now.

It's funny because every culture I have met up with do the same thing, not out of spite but out of curiousity, yet here in the so called melting pot we condem it?

Agua
05-07-2005, 02:39 AM
Not Dolphin related.

BlitPhinFan
05-07-2005, 02:43 AM
Not Dolphin related.

Then there is that! Good call! This should be relocated to the lounge.

DolphinDevil28
05-07-2005, 02:49 AM
I agree all racism sucks, but from what I have been reading so far in this thread no-one even mentioned anything about it.

I don't understand how you can call a post "a white cornerback" and then claim "no racism."

HELLO!!

Look, we agree, all racism sucks, so why bring up any at all?

Why not just start a thread, "Hey, who's the best cornerback out there?"

...and no, I don't want to "take a step back" from where I stand on this issue. I hate racism, any kind, any form, any where.

Whites, blacks, spanish, indians, blah blah...They are all equal. Everyone is human.

No matter if you play cornerback, quarterback, or kicker.

BlitPhinFan
05-07-2005, 02:54 AM
I don't understand how you can call a post "a white cornerback" and then claim "no racism."

HELLO!!

Look, we agree, all racism sucks, so why bring up any at all?

Why not just start a thread, "Hey, who's the best cornerback out there?"

...and no, I don't want to "take a step back" from where I stand on this issue. I hate racism, any kind, any form, any where.

Whites, blacks, spanish, indians, blah blah...They are all equal. Everyone is human.

No matter if you play cornerback, quarterback, or kicker.

Yes they are all equal, but the fact remains that all cultures will try to educate themselves on their roots, it doesn't become racist until derogatory remarks are made against another culture/race. There is nothing wrong with discovering your roots as long as you don't use such findings to belittle another culture or race. You can be proud and humble at the same time.

DolphinDevil28
05-07-2005, 02:57 AM
You can be pround and humble at the same time.

100% Correct...

So, why differentiate?

A football player is a football player, right?

BlitPhinFan
05-07-2005, 03:17 AM
100% Correct...

So, why differentiate?

A football player is a football player, right?

Correct and I agree again. But we are dealing with one of the most, if not the MOST, culturaly diverse nations in the world. We have people from every walk of life in the world here. You have to have some sort of open mind to deal with them rationaly. If you close off any sort of rational, you just alienated an entire culture.

Communication and understanding is the key. Lettting mere words set your world on fire will do nothing but feed the fire.

I am not a diplomate, nor would I ever say I can be. But this world needs to communicate and understand each other better. Heck forums like this prove that fact! There are people from many other continents trying to convey their feelings, yet we have posters saying they are idiots. How do you think that makes them feel about the Unites States?

Take a step back and think about how you would like to be treated when learning something new to you and apply it to those that may be new to what you already know. We all have our specialty in knowledge. But nothing can compair to a group that gathers around each other willingly to share that knowledge. That is what we call a team!

Okay, just shoot me, I just turned into my worst mightmare... my sophomore psychology teacher.... but eh... he does have a point. :tongue:

dol_fan_81
05-07-2005, 07:16 AM
John Lynch

Martel
05-07-2005, 07:34 AM
John Lynch

He's a safety.

J Tes
05-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Todd Franz

J Tes
05-07-2005, 10:41 AM
Not Dolphin related.
Then why did you open this thread? Oh it was to complain.

Nappy Roots
05-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Seahorn was overrated, why? simply because he was the only white CB in the league. i think Seahorn was an above average CB, sometimes, good, but never really good or great. him making the probowl was a laugh.

dol_fan_81
05-07-2005, 06:14 PM
He's a safety.

i know but somewhere in this thread someone asks if their is a white safety

Martel
05-07-2005, 06:39 PM
We had McGarrahan. He's a white safety too right?

dol_fan_81
05-07-2005, 07:42 PM
We had McGarrahan. He's a white safety too right?

:confused2

Fitz
05-08-2005, 11:18 AM
100% Correct...

So, why differentiate?

A football player is a football player, right?umm your crying about a freaking thread on finheaven forums give me a break. Black people have their own ****ing channel/month/march everything. and if you ask if theirs any white corners your the racist one :shakeno: . Open your eyes.

FinsNYanksFan13
05-08-2005, 01:55 PM
The Jets have a white safety. McGraw or whatever!

godfater21
05-08-2005, 05:03 PM
umm your crying about a freaking thread on finheaven forums give me a break. Black people have their own ****ing channel/month/march everything. and if you ask if theirs any white corners your the racist one :shakeno: . Open your eyes.

:up: Totally agree.

dolfan_101
05-08-2005, 07:42 PM
I don't care if you are white,black,latino,indian,or asian. If you can play good football i want you on my team.

BleedinGreenNC
05-12-2005, 05:05 PM
Adam Archuletta of the Rams is a safety

painnotpleasure
05-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Cornerbacks: Jason Sehorn is the only one that comes to mind... and Scott Mcgarrahan if you want to count him but he's really a S.
Safeties: Adam Archuleta and John Lynch are the Two Pro Bowlers that come to mind.

BleedinGreenNC
05-12-2005, 07:13 PM
The Jets have a white safety. McGraw or whatever!I completely forgot about him, thanks for reminding me.

Oaklandraider
05-13-2005, 07:35 PM
safetys adam archuletta, jhon lynch and stuart shwigert off the raiders.

Predaphin
05-14-2005, 01:30 PM
No Racism, just intersting, think of any White Corners, Not Safteys either? Tough huh? i can't think of ANy....

John Lynch
Trent Gamble
Jason Sehorn
Tony Bua
Scott McGarahann
Adam Archuletta
Stuart Schwigert
Jon McGraw

Quite a few actually.

Predaphin
05-14-2005, 01:34 PM
I don't care if you are white,black,latino,indian,or asian. If you can play good football i want you on my team.

I noticed you didn't say "Arab"....You must be racist...

http://www.finheaven.com/images/imported/2005/05/23_2_11-1.gif