PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Phins game in New England

FaninPatsyLand
05-09-2005, 12:14 AM
Who will be at Gillette on New Years day??

I'll be there wearing the colors, we need to round up a bunch of Dolfans before the game in the parking lot.

mtd845ny
05-18-2005, 10:38 PM
i am planning on being there...hope it works out

FaninPatsyLand
05-19-2005, 04:51 PM
i am planning on being there...hope it works out

Excellent, I know a couple of other people from this board that will be there too. We'll contact each other as the game gets near.

Also, welcome to the board man...:wave:

Timmy54
05-19-2005, 07:18 PM
i have been there the past few years-- a buddy of mine is a Pats season ticket guy. I will see about going this year, just the last time i went late in the year was the snow game 2 years ago and i am still pulling snow out of my skin. I got pelted about 20 times, those pats fans are almost as bad as the eagles fans.

FaninPatsyLand
05-19-2005, 11:40 PM
i have been there the past few years-- a buddy of mine is a Pats season ticket guy. I will see about going this year, just the last time i went late in the year was the snow game 2 years ago and i am still pulling snow out of my skin. I got pelted about 20 times, those pats fans are almost as bad as the eagles fans.

Yeah, that was a brutal game. Not suprising that people were thowing it everywhere (especially when Patriot fans are involved), I can't believe I made it out of that game in one piece.

Definitely look into it this year, the more the merrier.. Should be an excellent time as usual seeing the Phins play.