PDA

View Full Version : Why are Bills-Phins rivalry's not as fun?

DickNean
10-18-2002, 12:13 PM
Seems like this rivalry has just become less fun. I post over at billsinsider and all they can say is how the dolphins are gay and stuff. It's stupid and childish, why can't everyone just go on the facts and talk their smack different ways? This is the reason i don't post much at boards anymore because its getting too stupid. I wish things would just change. I love good rivalry's but not with 10 year olds. Just needs to stop.

Does anyone agree with me?

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!

RUN RICKY ALL OVER THEM BILLS!

gottahavefootba
10-18-2002, 12:14 PM
Because the Bills suck.. the rivalry was good when both teams were good.. when you are a fan of a team that sucks all you can say is how gay the other team is..

DickNean
10-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Please, God These Boards Get Worse And Worse .

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:15 PM
Your mistake was going to BBI. They suck.

DrAstroZoom
10-18-2002, 04:18 PM
Even when the teams are evenly matched, the Bills/Dolphins games don't produce memorable games. I mean ... I can't think of any GREAT Dolphins/Bills games, win-or-loss, right off the top of my head. About three Patriot games and four or five Jets games spring immediately to mind.

RobertHoover
10-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Now Ally, some of us like it.

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:22 PM
I might like it too, if they hadn't banned me. :lol:

Capt. Dick
10-18-2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I might like it too, if they hadn't banned me. :lol:

Why did they ban you, Ally?

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:25 PM
Because I post at BFZ

Capt. Dick
10-18-2002, 04:26 PM
Because I post at BFZ

Others post at both boards, don`t they?

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:27 PM
Hell I am always getting threatened with being banned at BBI.

I am always attacking the poster. :(

Sabre Ally
not many. anyway, they banned my friends because they're mods at BFZ, so i quit going there.

RobertHoover
Yes, plenty of us do Capt.

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:28 PM
:lol: @ koz.....this is the only place you can attack the poster and get away with it

RobertHoover
Originally posted by harmonkoz
Hell I am always getting threatened with being banned at BBI.

I am always attacking the poster. :(

You get threatened because I turn you in all the time, you're just mean.

Capt. Dick
ok

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:30 PM
:lol: Hoov. You hard ass. :lol:

I know Ally thats why I am always here. I like it that way. ;)

RobertHoover
10-18-2002, 04:31 PM
Don't EVER talk about my ass.

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:32 PM
:lol:

RobertHoover
10-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Hey Capt, Wharf, whoever else I like.

Good luck sunday. Not to much but at least lets keep it clean.

Wharf, I was almost going to take you up on the offer for AC Sunday but I blew by back up wednesday and am having trouble getting around. Maybe for game 2.

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:35 PM
Back problems suck. Nothing worse. :nono:

RobertHoover
10-18-2002, 04:37 PM
I need to get drugs. I'm just drinking to take the edge off at night but that gets hard at work during the day.

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:37 PM
yeah, no kidding........hope your back feels better soon.

Capt. Dick
10-18-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

Wharf, I was almost going to take you up on the offer for AC Sunday but I blew by back up wednesday and am having trouble getting around. Maybe for game 2.

I`ve got a bad back also, Hoover, but I`m an old fart. Luck to you and here`s hoping for an injury free game.

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:42 PM
I hear you, nothing like Vicodin to help you forget that you even have a back. :lol: $hit that bites. :( Hope you get it straightened out Hoov.

Capt. Dick
10-18-2002, 04:43 PM
Dilaudid.

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by RobertHoover

Hoov.. sorry to hear about your back bro... I know how it feels - been there myself :(

The offer is open for game two also.... I work with a Jets fan, a Pats fan, a Bills fan, and another Dolphin fan... the AFCE is well represented here :D It's a lot of fun... not much smack... just good football, good beer, and good times with some real fans!
It's always a blast, especially when there's at least one inter-conference game... Hope you can make it next time...

Sabre Ally
10-18-2002, 04:53 PM
Dang, that sounds like fun........I think I'd rather go to Miami than Jersey though. :lol:

harmonkoz
10-18-2002, 04:54 PM
just good football, good beer, and good times

What else is there. ;)

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 05:08 PM
Dang, that sounds like fun........I think I'd rather go to Miami than Jersey though. :lol:

You're invited too Ally... it's a lot shorter drive to NJ... besides, I'm not in the bad area of NJ.. the one you always hear about...
ask Hoov about my area... or even harmon, I gave him a few links to check out....

BTW harmon... I found a few pics to upload of my "back yard"... as soon as I get a chance.....

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz

What else is there. ;)

hmmmmm... not much that I can think of.... :D

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by DickNean
Seems like this rivalry has just become less fun. I post over at billsinsider and all they can say is how the dolphins are gay and stuff. It's stupid and childish, why can't everyone just go on the facts and talk their smack different ways? This is the reason i don't post much at boards anymore because its getting too stupid. I wish things would just change. I love good rivalry's but not with 10 year olds. Just needs to stop.

Does anyone agree with me?

GO DOLPHINS !!!!!!!!!!

RUN RICKY ALL OVER THEM BILLS! Me`s agre compeetly no more stuepid and childesh dum a$$ coments, I hate dealin wit thems kinds too....this needs to STOP!you gay moreon dopefan fan, from now on just fac`s and stitistiks?......by the way stik a beer in your ear before you com in here..t`ll rinse your brain out for yu!:goof: ;) ;) :D

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Hoov.. sorry to hear about your back bro... I know how it feels - been there myself :(

The offer is open for game two also.... I work with a Jets fan, a Pats fan, a Bills fan, and another Dolphin fan... the AFCE is well represented here :D It's a lot of fun... not much smack... just good football, good beer, and good times with some real fans!
It's always a blast, especially when there's at least one inter-conference game... Hope you can make it next time... What about me Warfart,I could get on my plane and be there in an hour!Sorry to hear you also had back problems, If you "watch" your back maybe that won`t happen!;) :D

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
What about me Warfart,I could get on my plane and be there in an hour!Sorry to hear you also had back problems, If you "watch" your back maybe that won`t happen!;) :D

keyword jerkhoff... "had". Once I got back into the gym, I've had no problems...
as for watching my back... the only time I feel the need to do that is when you're around... I've heard about your penchant for male posteriors... and since mine is exit only... you're not welcome near it.... maybe your butt buddy beefblow would like some of that action... :rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:27 PM
What about me Warfart

and no jerkweed... the invite was for "good people" and "real fans", not smacked a$$ little dubsh!ts with more mouth than brains, so that leaves you out. Guess you'll have to go play with your little stuffed buffalo by yourself again....

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 10:41 PM

and no jerkweed... the invite was for "good people" and "real fans", not smacked a$$ little dubsh!ts with more mouth than brains, so that leaves you out. Guess you'll have to go play with your little stuffed buffalo by yourself again.... HOW RUDE!!... Simmer down..Your not acting like a very"good people" right now whorerat..I`ll have to crash your party and show you some elbow grease in the old snoze!;)

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:44 PM
HOW RUDE!!... Simmer down..Your not acting like a very"good people" right now whorerat..I`ll have to crash your party and show you some elbow grease in the old snoze!;)

:lol: :lol: ooohhhh a "cyber threat"!!!

Now I'm scared! :rolleyes:

:evil: bring it little puppy dog! :lol:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 10:45 PM

keyword jerkhoff... "had". Once I got back into the gym, I've had no problems...
as for watching my back... the only time I feel the need to do that is when you're around... I've heard about your penchant for male posteriors... and since mine is exit only... you're not welcome near it.... maybe your butt buddy beefblow would like some of that action... :rolleyes: I think your brains went out your "exit only" a long time ago!:evil:

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:47 PM
I think

I doubt it :rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 10:52 PM

:lol: :lol: ooohhhh a "cyber threat"!!!

Now I'm scared! :rolleyes:

:evil: bring it little puppy dog! :lol: Easyboy! rufff!rufff! Don`t start eatin your own crap now! !Just joking around (and I know how you get jokes):rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 10:59 PM
Easyboy! rufff!rufff! Don`t start eatin your own crap now! !Just joking around (and I know how you get jokes):rolleyes: Ya know whorerat you may be better educated then alot of people but your common sense ...Sucks!
Ya know whorerat you may be better educated then alot of people but your common sense...sucks!..you do know why I typed it twice don`t you?:goof: :D

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 10:50 AM
Ya know whorerat you may be better educated then alot of people but your common sense ...Sucks!
Ya know whorerat you may be better educated then alot of people but your common sense...sucks!..you do know why I typed it twice don`t you?:goof: :D

Of course I know why you typed it twice....

Because it's the only line you have... you try using it every time you post :rolleyes:

If my common snese sucks, then you're the black hole of common sense, if you had any at all, you'd realize what an idiot you make yourself out to be.... and if I didn't have a sense of humor, I wouldn't find it so hysterical when you get all p!ssed off and make cyber threats, only to say "just kidding :goof: ".

It really is fun to make you so mad! :D