PDA

View Full Version : Vikes O. Smith busted using the "Whizzinator"!!

Orlando-FinsFan
05-11-2005, 10:05 AM
I guess the real reason that Ricky failed his drug test numerous times was because he wasn't using the "Original Whizzinator".

:roflmao:

The Vikes Onterrio Smith was busted in possession of a device called the "Original Whizzinator", which is designed to beat standard drug tests. The airport metal detectors went off due to his tube of toothpaste and when they searched his luggage, they found the "Whizzinator" kit, which comes with vials of dried urine and a prosthetic ***** that would give the appearance of the real McCoy to allow the user to give what the manufacturer claims is a foolproof way of passing a drug test."

I'm unable to post the link (I'm under 100 posts) but it's on Yahoo and KFFL.

If it's true, it's pretty funny.........

RAS25
05-11-2005, 10:08 AM
LOL i just read it at PFT also
funny as hell

Schleprock
05-11-2005, 10:10 AM
And people wanted to trade for this guy last season :rolleyes:

Congrats to the people who back then brought up the idea that he was a loose cannon and one strike away from 1yr bannishment. Those people have won the grand prize!

Noodle Arm
05-11-2005, 10:15 AM
What a dumb@ss. You'd think he'd learn his lesson by now, but noooo. He's a talented back but a mental idiot (which seems to be commonplace nowadays)

DrAstroZoom
05-11-2005, 10:15 AM
And people wanted to trade for this guy last season :rolleyes:

Congrats to the people who back then brought up the idea that he was a loose cannon and one strike away from 1yr bannishment. Those people have won the grand prize!

Good call.

HelloMotto
05-11-2005, 10:16 AM
I guess the real reason that Ricky failed his drug test numerous times was because he wasn't using the "Original Whizzinator".

The Vikes Onterrio Smith was busted in possession of a device called the "Original Whizzinator", which is designed to beat standard drug tests. The airport metal detectors went off due to his tube of toothpaste and when they searched his luggage, they found the "Whizzinator" kit, which comes with vials of dried urine and a prosthetic ***** that would give the appearance of the real McCoy to allow the user to give what the manufacturer claims is a foolproof way of passing a drug test."

I'm unable to post the link (I'm under 100 posts) but it's on Yahoo and KFFL.

If it's true, it's pretty funny.........

Well he smoked pot and did pretty good, I guess that bodes well for ricky.

Fitz
05-11-2005, 10:18 AM
70% of NFL players smoke pot. Comon now.

SkapePhin
05-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Lol! The thing came with a prosthetic phallus? I assume the come in different colors? If not Id think the doctors would think that him having a white willy would be somewhat odd..

ch19079
05-11-2005, 10:24 AM
its not mine i swear... i was holding it for a friend...

3P
05-11-2005, 10:26 AM

Priceless! I wonder if they made a commemorative ricky "dreadlock" version...

KB21
05-11-2005, 10:26 AM
These kinds of problems is why Fat Phil kicked him off the Tennessee football team. You know that if Phil kicks him off the team at UT, then there were some serious problems.

3P
05-11-2005, 10:27 AM
The phrase: "That's not my bag, baby." comes to mind. :chuckle:

Noodle Arm
05-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Lol! The thing came with a prosthetic phallus? I assume the come in different colors? If not Id think the doctors would think that him having a white willy would be somewhat odd..

Off topic but it's a fun story...actor Tom Sizemore was busted not too long ago while taking a drug test. He was using one of these "Whizzinator" things...problem was it was the black one...Sizemore is white.

burghPhinFan
05-11-2005, 10:28 AM
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

rafael
05-11-2005, 10:30 AM

75.6% of statistics are made up.

DoLpHiNz34
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Drafting Fason looks even better now..

GreenMonster
05-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Many more younger NFL players smoke than you think.. The guys with family's I would think not but many of the young kids, yes they do. I personally have smoked pot with many former and current NFL and NBA players. All of these guys were under 25 though ala Onterrio Smith.. Something about not letting college go maybe...

Schleprock
05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Drafting Fason looks even better now..
This happened April 21...draft was April 23 ;)

Probably not a coincidence they selected him now.

GreenMonster
05-11-2005, 10:52 AM
This happened April 21...draft was April 23 ;)

Probably not a coincidence they selected him now.

Nice work Schleprock, I am sure some wondered why they would take another young RB but alas we now have our reason.

Samphin
05-11-2005, 11:01 AM
This seems like a skit right out of Monty Python or Spinal Tap or something....very funny.

dolphingator
05-11-2005, 11:19 AM
Thug is as thug does. :shakeno:

Where is the surprise here? This guy was too much of a thug for even Tennessee to tolerate.

@@@
05-11-2005, 11:22 AM
SMITH CAUGHT WITH FAKE JOHNSON

According to The Minneapolis Star Tribune, Vikings running back Onterrio Smith was detained last month at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport after police found caught him with a prosthetic ***** and dried urine (http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5396655.html) used to circumvent drug tests.

[Len Lasagna Update: for those of you who are not familiar with the Whiz Kit Grand Poobah Mike Florio was nice enough to pass this link to us (http://www.whizzinator.com/whiz2.htm) off his Favorite Places list].

Police became suspicious after they found multiple vials of white powder in Smith's bags. The powder, as Smith later acknowledged, was dried urine.

Smith said that he was taking the device to his cousin (http://www.startribune.com/stories/508/5396808.html).

Smith previously has been suspended four games for violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Another violation would trigger a one-year suspension.

It's unclear whether Smith's possession of the device constitutes another violation of the league's policy. Testing procedures require the player to take his shirt off and pull his pants below his knees in front of an observer, so it'd be interesting to know how he has been attaching this thing to his, well, thing.

WEDNESDAY MORNING ONE-LINERS

The Broncos will decide soon whether to send a seventh-round pick to the Panthers (http://denverpost.com/broncos/ci_2725575) for P Todd Sauerbrun, who wasn't caught with a prosthetic ***** but is one.

Theres PFT's take on it. the sauerbrun gag is priceless :lol:

3P
05-11-2005, 12:02 PM
for those of you who missed the link its:

http://www.whizzinator.com

albyfinfan
05-11-2005, 12:08 PM
:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

byroan
05-11-2005, 12:23 PM

Link?

painnotpleasure
05-11-2005, 12:49 PM
That's hilarious.:roflmao: :roflmao: