PDA

View Full Version : CBS Sportsline's best Fantasy Rookies

tay0365
05-13-2005, 02:00 AM
Seems CBS Sportsline thinks pretty highly of Ronnie, lets all hope they are Right. :D

The NFL put a ribbon on its 70th annual collegiate draft on April 23-24 in New York. While no blockbuster trades took place, several athletes were selected who will have a chance to alter the landscape of Fantasy Football next season.

1. Ronnie Brown, RB, Miami: Brown has little competition for the top spot on the depth chart and should become a valuable asset as a second- or third-round selection.

2. Cedric Benson, RB, Chicago: Benson will be the best long-term back in this class and would rank as the best player on this list if it weren't for the presence of Thomas Jones. He'll be off the board after Round 3.

3. Carnell Williams, RB, Tampa Bay: Williams is a talented back with immense potential, but he won't become a true featured back with Michael Pittman in the mix. Still, the Cadillac will be driven off the board after Round 4.

4. Braylon Edwards, WR, Cleveland: Edwards was considered the best athlete in the draft and lands on a team without a top-notch wide receiver. Though the quarterback position is a concern, it will be difficult to pass on Edwards in the middle rounds.

SuperMarksBros.
05-13-2005, 10:36 PM
2nd or 3rd round selection? as a rookie? LMAO...look, my love for the dolphins is undying. but using a 2nd or 3rd rounder on ANY rookie is suicide.

Soljaboy26
05-15-2005, 05:16 AM
I took LT in the 1st round his rookie year. Course I play in a keeper league so all in all it was really the sixth.

stan marino
05-15-2005, 07:12 AM
i play in a dynasty keeper league where theres 12 teams and u have to start 3 rbs each week and u can keep any 8 players at the end of the year...Brown and Benson and Caddy will be 1,2,3 overall in my league.

SuperMarksBros.
05-18-2005, 08:54 PM
^well yeah, all the veteran rbs worth a damn will be gone.

Outrider01
06-11-2005, 01:23 PM
foosball is for the devil

Outrider01
06-11-2005, 01:24 PM
yea it is