PDA

View Full Version : The madden cover curse to plague the eagles

305 LoCaL VoCaL
05-13-2005, 07:55 PM
Im assuming most of u know what this curse is if u dnt ask someone but after brady decline to to be on the cover (that would of been nice :evil: ) Mcnab said he will love to grace their 2006 cover, now juging by the players that appeared on past covers (non of which teams even smelled the playoffs) does anyone here believe the eagles will be in the playoffs this year assuming TO holds out for the first few games.

gonick1
05-13-2005, 08:01 PM
GOOD!!! McNabb And TO Deserve Oneanother! They Are The NFL's Jinx.-STU

miamikid92
05-13-2005, 08:16 PM
Im assuming most of u know what this curse is if u dnt ask someone but after brady decline to to be on the cover (that would of been nice :evil: ) Mcnab said he will love to grace their 2006 cover, now juging by the players that appeared on past covers (non of which teams even smelled the playoffs) does anyone here believe the eagles will be in the playoffs this year assuming TO holds out for the first few games. yay :clap: eagles suck !! :tongue:

DolFan31
05-13-2005, 08:18 PM
Why wont any patriots go on video games and SI covers?

T tes
05-13-2005, 08:19 PM
yay :clap: eagles suck !! :tongue:You got that right homie :cooldude:

T tes
05-13-2005, 08:19 PM
Why wont any patriots go on video games and SI covers?They think there to good to be on them.

iDolFan
05-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Ummm guys, I think that curse is no more.

Ray Lewis was on it last year, and he still had a good season

Predaphin
05-13-2005, 08:23 PM

He did?? if you take a better look, he had his worst season as a pro (barring injuries).

Buddwalk
05-13-2005, 08:27 PM
He did?? if you take a better look, he had his worst season as a pro (barring injuries).

agreed but in week 16 he broke his wrist....freak accident but the curse continues

Regan21286
05-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Let's get Brady on Madden 2007 so the Pats will rue the day they gave him an extension.

footballer
05-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Mcnabb is mcsick with skills, T.O. is just an asssssse

305 LoCaL VoCaL
05-13-2005, 08:56 PM

the curse makes playrs have some odd inexplicable (sometimes) freak injuries
and ray ray had several last year comin off his worst season due to injury

WestCoastPhins
05-13-2005, 09:32 PM
uh if I remember there is no new madden this year, because EA said they were takin a year off after buying the rights.

HysterikiLL
05-13-2005, 09:35 PM
I thought both McNabb and Brady were going to be on the cover this year??

PhinSoldia
05-13-2005, 09:39 PM
actually mcnabb and TO are thier own Jinx....they dont need anybody else or the madden cover....

patsdynasty
05-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Why wont any patriots go on video games and SI covers?

thats an easy question, they dont go on them because they are not interested in the publicity and fame , they are team and they dont want to be on those covers, unless S I puts them on it.... deion branch is a perfect ex of that, he has passed on alot of offers recently..... S I had brady on a few times, one wit h 19 straight and another one, also bruschi was on it after the colts game...

McNabb2Owens1
05-15-2005, 03:48 PM
how can dolphins fans say the eagles suck? even without owens the first few games or even the whole season, we will still have a better record than your team which sucks. we were in the super bowl last year whuile u guys were sittin at home waitin for the draft which buy the way u didnt do good on

McNabb2Owens1
05-15-2005, 03:57 PM
the only team that you guys can talk smack on is the niners bc theyre the only teas that finished worse than u last year but sumhow ur sittin here gettin on a team that was the 2nd best in the NFL. i wished we played the phins so we could light them up. why dont u guys mover over to the nfc or somethin. so stupid fans who talk crap on teams who are better than them...sad world

Prime
05-15-2005, 04:44 PM
the only team that you guys can talk smack on is the niners bc theyre the only teas that finished worse than u last year but sumhow ur sittin here gettin on a team that was the 2nd best in the NFL. i wished we played the phins so we could light them up. why dont u guys mover over to the nfc or somethin. so stupid fans who talk crap on teams who are better than them...sad world

:shakeno:

By the looks of your crappy offseason you may finish 9-7 or 10-6, while losing in the first round of the playoffs.

painnotpleasure
05-15-2005, 04:45 PM
Can you really call Ray Lewis a victim of the Madden curse? If he wasn't Ray Lewis, his performance last season would have been above average for almost any other LB. Yeah, it was a somewhat dissaponting season... but I wouldn't call him a victim of the curse unlike... Eddie George... Marshall Faulk.. and Michael Vick (injury same season Madden 2004 came out.)