PDA

View Full Version : premium member websites?

Doktor Ivel
05-14-2005, 02:42 AM
i was reading over the thing to be a premium member, and it talks about that you get your own web page, at finheaven.com, well how good is that web page?

i am wanting to create a web site......do you know anywhere where i can do this for free, and still have good quality?

feelthepain
05-14-2005, 02:47 AM
i was reading over the thing to be a premium member, and it talks about that you get your own web page, at finheaven.com, well how good is that web page?

i am wanting to create a web site......do you know anywhere where i can do this for free, and still have good quality?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I see Kay-Jay is your sig....I just pulled a limited to 100 RC autograph of Kay-Jay tonight!!!

Doktor Ivel
05-14-2005, 02:48 AM
I don't know the answer to that question, but I see Kay-Jay is your sig....I just pulled a limited to 100 RC autograph of Kay-Jay tonight!!!how so???Ebay?

feelthepain
05-14-2005, 02:53 AM
how so???Ebay?

No I pulled it out of a pack of Press Pass!!!

Doktor Ivel
05-14-2005, 03:00 AM
No I pulled it out of a pack of Press Pass!!!
lucky!!!!

i remember i pulled out an autographed Mark Brunell card out of i think it was 98 penacle inscriptions.
i have one of Ricky Williams dolphins cards, and there is only 25 of them in the world. (extremly rare)

i have a chris chambers rookie jersey card

travis minor rookie jersey card, autographed.

karim abdul jabbar signed card

Doktor Ivel
05-14-2005, 03:01 AM
no one knows where i can make a web site for free?

Celtkin
05-14-2005, 08:21 AM
no one knows where i can make a web site for free?

Have you tried Goggle?

I've taken away the guesswork (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=free+web+page&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8)