PDA

View Full Version : What could've been...

Justasportsfan
05-18-2005, 11:09 AM
I know this is not fins related but it's still fun to watch...

MODS STAY away :mad:

http://www.jaguars.com/multimedia/player/?mediaid=1661

Matt Jones Highlights.

_dan24
05-18-2005, 11:45 AM
I'm, so glade the bills didn't get him, or anyone we have to face in the East.

He has a lot of burst for a dude his size, to see him run away from DB's is crazy!

Justasportsfan
05-18-2005, 11:48 AM
I'm, so glade the bills didn't get him, or anyone we have to face in the East.

He has a lot of burst for a dude his size, to see him run away from DB's is crazy! It's not just his burst, this guy is not afraid to run between tackles. Looks a lot better than a lot of rb's in the league. Like you I'm glad he's wasn't picked up by any AFCE rival. He will be a beast in the redzone too.

knight6jb
05-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Dude definitly has skills but I dont think he will be anything more than a good #3 WR in this league. I agree about the redzone thing, he should be a great threat there, but adjusting from QB to WR is hard for most to do, and I cant see him being a star in this league for that reason. We will have to wait and see, I am glad we didnt somehow get him. I would have much rather had Clayton.

Philter25
05-18-2005, 12:29 PM
I know this is not fins related but it's still fun to watch...

http://www.jaguars.com/multimedia/player/?mediaid=1661

Matt Jones Highlights.
Great player, great highlight reel, and im glad you at least admit you were posting it in the wrong forum.

Thanks for help keeping the main forum a clean place :up:

GreenMonster
05-18-2005, 12:29 PM
It's not just his burst, this guy is not afraid to run between tackles. Looks a lot better than a lot of rb's in the league. Like you I'm glad he's wasn't picked up by any AFCE rival. He will be a beast in the redzone too.

Watching him in college he looks like a giant version of Antuan Randle-El.. Both guys made people miss and looked like RB, difference is Jones is 6'6 and Randle-El like 5'11..

painnotpleasure
05-18-2005, 12:31 PM
Dude definitly has skills but I dont think he will be anything more than a good #3 WR in this league. I agree about the redzone thing, he should be a great threat there, but adjusting from QB to WR is hard for most to do, and I cant see him being a star in this league for that reason. We will have to wait and see, I am glad we didnt somehow get him. I would have much rather had Clayton.My thoughts exactly. :up:

WharfRat
05-18-2005, 12:32 PM

No

Justasportsfan
05-18-2005, 12:52 PM
NoKilljoy. Was just trying to entertain some finfans. :yell:

painnotpleasure
05-18-2005, 01:19 PM
NoClassic.:roflmao: