PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum.../Can we just have a Ricky forum? (Merged)

enigmatics
05-20-2005, 09:32 PM
:down:

............... Seriously talk about somethin' else. Topic: Bowens and Chester (at the moment) don't appear to be serious contributors this season. What, realistically, is the strategy for our DT situation?

THOMAS_54
05-20-2005, 09:34 PM
I agree, I'm getting sick of this Ricky crap.

Prime
05-20-2005, 09:34 PM
I know what you mean.....it is getting crazy here with all of these Ricky threads. It will be even worse whenever he announces that he is offically returning.

FIN-IN-RI
05-20-2005, 09:35 PM
No kidding.

akfinfan
05-20-2005, 09:36 PM
I agree with you hoever this is a message board and people can talk about what they wish involving the Dolphins. Fact is if Ricky does come back it will be one of the biggest storys of the year.

enigmatics
05-20-2005, 09:38 PM
I agree with you hoever this is a message board and people can talk about what they wish involving the Dolphins. Fact is if Ricky does come back it will be one of the biggest storys of the year.

And that's fine...................... there hasn't been one scenario about the Ricky situation NOT covered since official news has broke out. Give it a break till something actually happens. It's like alot of ya'll are drama fiends - gotta get that next hit.

NaboCane
05-20-2005, 09:42 PM

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

HysterikiLL
05-20-2005, 10:05 PM
I was watching the Phins intro thing on Madden 2005....it made me realize how much change a year can bring

It opens up with a scene of Ricky making a play, followed by footage of Wannstedt, Surtain, Ogunleye and even Boston that they had computer generated into a Dolphins uniform -- he's sinc ebeen released and resigned.

What a difference one year can make.

gonick1
05-20-2005, 10:23 PM
:down:

............... Seriously talk about somethin' else. Topic: Bowens and Chester (at the moment) don't appear to be serious contributors this season. What, realistically, is the strategy for our DT situation?

I dont know I wuz kinda hoping they found the fountain of youth by Aug/Sept
there not really old but injurys have tolled. SM mentioned that we were gonna rotate our extra DE's at DT but that wuz before the Traylor talk startrd so as u can see I KNOW NOTHING, mabey even a little less.

Noodle Arm
05-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Did you hear? Ricky might be coming back! I'm making a thread...or 6...about it right now!

THOMAS_54
05-20-2005, 10:42 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

DolfanInSoCal
05-20-2005, 11:25 PM
Everyone is so upset with Ricky threads. To tell you the truth, I enjoy listening to everyones opinion on this very very big story. (My Opinion):I doubt these people would care if it was Marino that was coming back and there was an influx of Marino is coming back threads (im not comparing them so chill out).

finsmx
05-20-2005, 11:40 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

:roflmao:

Nicky Napoleon
05-20-2005, 11:42 PM
Cant we just merge the 300 Ricky threads into one huge thread.....One thread, and 3000 posts. So much better that 300 threads with 10 posts. I mean come on some of them are rediculous, "Trade Ronnie Brown if Ricky comes back" thats a joke! I am the eternal optomist when it comes to the Phins, but even I wonder what some people are thinking.

Agua
05-20-2005, 11:43 PM
How many RopeWeed threads on the first page? We need a forum for this guy who isn't even on the friggin' team so other stuff doesn't slammed down to page 2, 3, 4 ....

Nicky Napoleon
05-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Oh, I just checked the front page and now there is a thread titled "Can Ricky play DT" :nono:

NaboCane
05-20-2005, 11:49 PM
At 8:47pm PDT, 17 of the 25 non-stickied threads on page 1 are RW threads.

Nicky Napoleon
05-20-2005, 11:51 PM
Merge???

JBinSD
05-20-2005, 11:52 PM
I was watching the Phins intro thing on Madden 2005....it made me realize how much change a year can bring

It opens up with a scene of Ricky making a play, followed by footage of Wannstedt, Surtain, Ogunleye and even Boston that they had computer generated into a Dolphins uniform -- he's sinc ebeen released and resigned.

What a difference one year can make.

I know what you mean -- I see it all the time. It is TOUGH to use the Phins online sometimes with some people... The D is good against the pass but you need to get really creative.

BrazForPhins
05-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Right now, there's exactly 8 ricky threads on the front page..including this one :o

NaboCane
05-21-2005, 12:20 AM
Right now, there's exactly 8 ricky threads on the front page..including this one :o

:confused: 14 now. Must have been a lull.

painnotpleasure
05-21-2005, 12:28 AM
http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif:rofl4::lolcry::rofl4:

mia4ever
05-21-2005, 12:40 AM
:rofl4::lolcry::rofl4:

:shakeno: :roflmao:

Predaphin
05-21-2005, 01:14 AM
Welcome to the RickyHeaven forum...

:lol: :lol:

MikeO
05-21-2005, 01:27 AM
I agree, I'm getting sick of this Ricky crap.

You have NICK SABAN to thank! Why even have any dealings with the bum!

enigmatics
05-21-2005, 01:43 AM
You have NICK SABAN to thank! Why even have any dealings with the bum!

I can understand the concept of trying to get you value for Ricky........and Saban's been brilliant in my eyes thus far..........but Boston is the ONLY man we should gamble on with this franchise. There's too much pride and face at stake with bringing this guy back to the team he decimated. And no I'm no being overdramatic. The guy caused the team to go down the ****ter in one season. I feel bad because he suffers from a mental problem, but it's better the man stay away from football. I can't fathom why Saban would even flirt with this potential disaster. The timing is all selfish. It would be different if Ricky didn't have a lucrative paternity suit hanging on his shoulders and 8 million buckaroos owed to our Fins. All signs point to erasing debt and bolting. It's just said that some people are so enamored with the former 1,800 yard Ricky to be able to see through his messed up intentions. Like we've said before, Ricky is like that perfect 10 girl you just can't seem to break up with because she looks so damn good. Even when she's a complete sh*tbag relationship-wise.

Mitchy71
05-21-2005, 11:57 AM
I am a fan of the Dolphins. Ricky is not a Dolphin. He is a piece of garbage. I hate coming online (to my favorite football site!!!) and having to wade through three pages of gibberish regarding this piece of waste of a human being. I know we have salary cap forums, Video games forums, Get to know yourself forums, etc. Why not a Ricky Forum.

For the people that want to post this gibberish in 300 different threads, when they can all be merged into one. Maybe if they saw the exact same name of a thread 8 times back to back in its own forum, they might get the hint.

This is starting to get to me.

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 12:02 PM
It gets to you so much you start another thread?

Brilliant.

zephon
05-21-2005, 12:04 PM

Brilliant.

too good:roflmao:

poisonphin
05-21-2005, 12:04 PM
I am a fan of the Dolphins. Ricky is not a Dolphin. He is a piece of garbage. I hate coming online (to my favorite football site!!!) and having to wade through three pages of gibberish regarding this piece of waste of a human being. I know we have salary cap forums, Video games forums, Get to know yourself forums, etc. Why not a Ricky Forum.

For the people that want to post this gibberish in 300 different threads, when they can all be merged into one. Maybe if they saw the exact same name of a thread 8 times back to back in its own forum, they might get the hint.

This is starting to get to me. Ill make one, OK
Give me 5 minutes.

knight6jb
05-21-2005, 12:06 PM

Brilliant.

:lol:

I dont get everyone complaining about the Ricky threads.....just dont open the thread. and original poster, I am getting sick of you people making threads about people making threads about ricky.....

Mitchy71
05-21-2005, 12:06 PM
I would be more then happy if this is the last one ever.

It could be one of the countless posts posting yet another Ricky is better then Ronnie Brown thread or TRADE RONNIE FOR PEYTON!!

I am at least recognizing a big problem on this site, something that is annoying hundreds of long time posters, and am trying to address it. Yourselves?

Philter25
05-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Mitchy, I feel your pain bro

Its annoying as hell to have 10 Ricky threads on the main page. Its the offseason and people have nothing better to talk about, therefore they start their own Ricky thread, which lasts 3-4 pages, then someone starts another one.

poisonphin
05-21-2005, 12:11 PM
Here:
I just made a crappy forum for ricky williams, join and discuss so we can get the topics off the main page.

http://rickywilliams.proboards29.com/index.cgi

knight6jb
05-21-2005, 12:13 PM
I would be more then happy if this is the last one ever.

It could be one of the countless posts posting yet another Ricky is better then Ronnie Brown thread or TRADE RONNIE FOR PEYTON!!

I am at least recognizing a big problem on this site, something that is annoying hundreds of long time posters, and am trying to address it. Yourselves?

It's a message boards, this is why people come to them to discuss things going on with the fins. Ricky is in the news, and it has to do with our fins. So people are talking about him. Yes I understand that there are alot of threads about him, but it will die down just like everything else. As far as people just throwing out trade ricky for Peyton or VIck or this or that, just ignore it man

Mitchy71
05-21-2005, 12:20 PM
At least I try to wade through three or four pages of this crap when I get off work. Having to examine 80 different threads to see if there is anyuthing relevant to the dolphins organization, and have 60 of them be specualtion about the quality of Rickys Jay gets to me. So I think the majority of these Ricky posters aren't even considerate enough to look at older threads that cover their same point 5 times daily. That is one of my bigger hangups as well. What it would look like, if everyone read one thread, then started a new one along similiar times? I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Even if there was something about one Ricky thread limit. Honestly, with our QB situation why isn't there 20 something Marino threads started? And we are much deeper at RB then QB.

Agua
05-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Here:
I just made a crappy forum for ricky williams, join and discuss so we can get the topics off the main page.

http://rickywilliams.proboards29.com/index.cgi

:roflmao: Now, if we can just get the mods to direct everyone over there ...

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 12:31 PM
At least I try to wade through three or four pages of this crap when I get off work. Having to examine 80 different threads to see if there is anyuthing relevant to the dolphins organization, and have 60 of them be specualtion about the quality of Rickys Jay gets to me. So I think the majority of these Ricky posters aren't even considerate enough to look at older threads that cover their same point 5 times daily. That is one of my bigger hangups as well. What it would look like, if everyone read one thread, then started a new one along similiar times? I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Even if there was something about one Ricky thread limit. Honestly, with our QB situation why isn't there 20 something Marino threads started? And we are much deeper at RB then QB.

If this is something that bothers you that much, then maybe you should look for another site. People are making similar threads all the time. If it bothers you after 200 posts, it will bother you again.

As for your comment on the IQ of those who support ricky, at least we didn't make a thread complaining about the threads.

It is your IQ that is in question.

Ross
05-21-2005, 12:41 PM
I think the IQ factor regarding Ricky supporters is roughly the same.

Couldn't agree more. They obvously don't understand the meaning of the word team mate and keeping ones' word or they wouldn't want to have the SOB back...

--Ross

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 12:44 PM
Couldn't agree more. They obvously don't understand the meaning of the word team mate and keeping ones' word or they wouldn't want to have the SOB back...

--Ross

So I'm sure you will not cheer when he breaks away for a 3o yd TD run. Go make this post on the thread named "on the record".

vegasphan
05-21-2005, 12:53 PM
"IM getting sick of 2005 season threads."

Any conversation regarding Ricky is incrdibly legitimate. If there was a rumour saying wannstedt may come back youd better be certain it would be discusion worthy.

And were at a time now where news is coming in daily regarding ricky.

Ross
05-21-2005, 12:55 PM
So I'm sure you will not cheer when he breaks away for a 3o yd TD run. Go make this post on the thread named "on the record".

I cheer whenever Miami scores. You think I'm going to b!tch and moan because the backstabbing Ricky scored?

What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run, much less to imply that fans can only cheer for players they like and not their team...

--Ross

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 01:05 PM
I cheer whenever Miami scores. You think I'm going to b!tch and moan because the backstabbing Ricky scored?

What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run, much less to imply that fans can only cheer for players they like and not their team...

--Ross

I meant a 30 yard run but that is not the point.

Who's the dumbazz? Post this on a thread that it actually makes sense, not one that is complaining about Ricky threads. You are just adding to what the thread is complaining about.

For you to question anyone's IQ is ridiculous.

Ross
05-21-2005, 01:08 PM
For you to question anyone's IQ is ridiculous.

based on your say-so???

Daytona Fin
05-21-2005, 01:08 PM
if you are tired of reading ricky threads i suggest you don't enter this site becuse there is not much else hapenin right now. maybe you should go to the library or a xxx theater.

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 01:17 PM
based on your say-so???

Based on your reply and your comment about Ricky on a please stop ricky threads.

Oh and the fact you have nothing to say and just put a smiley down.

d-day
05-21-2005, 01:17 PM
What a dumbaZZ reply. I mean who ever heard of a break-away 3 yard run,

--Ross

he's at the 20, broke a tackle to the 21, nice spin to the 22, and finally dragged down at the 23

poisonphin
05-21-2005, 01:20 PM
he's at the 20, broke a tackle to the 21, nice spin to the 22, and finally dragged down at the 23 :roflmao: :lol:

Mitchy71
05-21-2005, 01:23 PM
My comment towards the IQ was not directed at Ricky Supporters et al. It was directed towards the people that make a new thread each time they have a new ricky idea, without bothering to look at the very same page, let alone each page, that has 5 identical threads. Those inconsiderate idiots just take up room and the air I breathe. I know that this is not a Ricky confined area, just that the majority of these morons are his fans. So if you want to make that IQ leap, that is your doing.

Incidentaly, I think a lot of the same Ricky supporters supported the Get Edge and Alexander threads.

All I am saying is that a Ricky Rumours or News page would be a good idea. Leave the main page for stuff pertinent to the Dolphins.

Predaphin
05-21-2005, 01:25 PM

Brilliant.

some people have a funny way of admiting what they like.

THOMAS_54
05-21-2005, 01:26 PM
Here:

http://rickywilliams.proboards29.com/index.cgi :roflmao:I knew someone would do it sooner or later.

NYinBostonFin
05-21-2005, 01:28 PM
My comment towards the IQ was not directed at Ricky Supporters et al. It was directed towards the people that make a new thread each time they have a new ricky idea, without bothering to look at the very same page, let alone each page, that has 5 identical threads. Those inconsiderate idiots just take up room and the air I breathe. I know that this is not a Ricky confined area, just that the majority of these morons are his fans. So if you want to make that IQ leap, that is your doing.

Incidentaly, I think a lot of the same Ricky supporters supported the Get Edge and Alexander threads.

All I am saying is that a Ricky Rumours or News page would be a good idea. Leave the main page for stuff pertinent to the Dolphins.

I hear you, but threads about the same topics are made all the time. Someone recently made a thread similar to this one!!!!

Just ignore them if you feel that way, you will be better off.

Schleprock
05-21-2005, 02:00 PM

--Ross
You and mitchy are real class act genius's.

I have an IQ of 145, have 3 degrees one of which was a 4.0 from grad school and is in a psychological discipline. According to my professional opinion it is people like YOU that don't understand the RW situation. RICKY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FANTASY to you and others in reality. You never knew him, talked to him, etc, he's just someone that was somewhere down in Miami. How you all can hold such resentment towards a man that had 100% zero realistic affect on your personal life speaks volumes about YOUR psychological make up. It was wrong for RW to leave when he did, but honestly, is he a bad person because of that???????????? You have never done anything in your lives equivalent to that small bad thing, or even worse??????? Ray Lewis hung out with murderers, Jamal Lewis was in on a felony drug sale in some fashion or another, Ahman Green and Michael Pittman abuse their wives, Bill Romanowski was a "supplement fiend".....

Everyone needs to get off their righteous high horse, get over it, look in the mirror, and provide a little forgiveness. When you're on your death bed is RW quitting football for one year to do something his personal feelings felt was right, really going to mean a damn thing?? You guys act like a bunch of 17/18 year old school girls/boys who got dumped by their sig. other, but then try and pull the grown up moral card...

painnotpleasure
05-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Here I made this for you guys:
http://rickywilliams.proboards29.com/index.cgi:lol: Very nice. :up:

Mitchy71
05-21-2005, 05:09 PM
You and mitchy are real class act genius's.

I have an IQ of 145, have 3 degrees one of which was a 4.0 from grad school and is in a psychological discipline. According to my professional opinion it is people like YOU that don't understand the RW situation. RICKY IS NOTHING MORE THAN A FANTASY to you and others in reality. You never knew him, talked to him, etc, he's just someone that was somewhere down in Miami. How you all can hold such resentment towards a man that had 100% zero realistic affect on your personal life speaks volumes about YOUR psychological make up. It was wrong for RW to leave when he did, but honestly, is he a bad person because of that???????????? You have never done anything in your lives equivalent to that small bad thing, or even worse??????? Ray Lewis hung out with murderers, Jamal Lewis was in on a felony drug sale in some fashion or another, Ahman Green and Michael Pittman abuse their wives, Bill Romanowski was a "supplement fiend".....

Everyone needs to get off their righteous high horse, get over it, look in the mirror, and provide a little forgiveness. When you're on your death bed is RW quitting football for one year to do something his personal feelings felt was right, really going to mean a damn thing?? You guys act like a bunch of 17/18 year old school girls/boys who got dumped by their sig. other, but then try and pull the grown up moral card...

IMHO The people who talk themselves up the most (Near Genius IQ, 18 degree's, etc) are the ones who are the high school dropouts etc. Thanks for your input, and maybe use some of that vast brain power to take a high school level english course to fix up your multiple grammar and spelling mistakes.

Q. How do you get a person with a Psych degree off your doorstep?
A. Pay for the pizza.

Schleprock
05-21-2005, 11:04 PM
IMHO The people who talk themselves up the most (Near Genius IQ, 18 degree's, etc) are the ones who are the high school dropouts etc. Thanks for your input, and maybe use some of that vast brain power to take a high school level english course to fix up your multiple grammar and spelling mistakes.

Q. How do you get a person with a Psych degree off your doorstep?
A. Pay for the pizza.
well, internet people think they are allowed to point out opinions on others obvious mental state, why can't I provide my facts before giving an opinion?

Also, please provide me with all the errors I made in my post. One cannot learn from their mistakes unless they are shown the correct way.

And good joke, I agree, and that's why my discipline doesn't involve the 99% public perception that "psychology" = counciling or clinical work.

TouchMyMarino
05-23-2005, 11:12 PM
Didn't we do this for Fiedler at one point?

Seriously, it's been ridiculous here for a few days and it's only getting worse. A step-child Ricky board would be appreciated. I know I don't post a lot, but I'm here every day for way more time than my wife would like. I'm not interested in an all Ricky all the time web site.