PDA

View Full Version : Question

nick1
05-26-2005, 02:02 PM
I'm in a keepers league and I have a question. Who would you pick at RB out of these remaining backs:

C.Dillon
C.Martin
C.Brown
E.James
R.Johnson
C.Portis
F.Taylor
J.Jones
D.McAllister

and also all of the rookies

I am leaning towards J.Jones because Dallas will run him alot and he had a great rookie year... also what do you think of my 3 keepers? R.Droughns (I had bad RBs either I kept him or C.Martin), C.Palmer, and A.Crumpler

One last question... would you take one of those RBs over a good WR like T.Holt, E.Moulds or C.Johnson?

I know it's kinda early for this but I am always thinking about football

DonShula84
05-27-2005, 01:14 AM
You should have kept Martin over Droughns imo. Id keep either Julius Jones or McCallister. I also dont think I would have used one of my keeper picks on a TE, but Id ont know what the rest your team looked like

nick1
05-27-2005, 08:08 AM
I had bad WRs and thats why I kept one of the best TEs in the game

nyjunc
05-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Deuce.

phunwin
05-27-2005, 09:14 AM
Yikes, your team must have sucked out loud last year to have those keepers. Martin would have been a much better keep than Droughns, even if you assume that you didn't know Droughns was going to get shipped to Cleveland where he gets to fight TWO guys for a starting job.

Jones is the best pick, followed by Deuce, Rudi, Edge and Portis. None of the receivers you mentioned are worth more than those five.

nick1
05-27-2005, 10:05 AM
thanks

Alphamale
06-11-2005, 07:32 PM
Sorry I didn't see this post before. Without a doubt you would want to pick up Jones or Portis in that order. Especially in a keeper league! Both are young and have a lot of yards/tds ahead of them.

Your 3 keepers are ok. With your best by position being Crumpler, but look for Palmer to have a solid year.

nick1
06-11-2005, 11:21 PM
I kept Palmer because I think this will be his coming out year, he has enough experience now and he also has a great WR crops with Johnson, Houshmandzadeh, Warrick, and now Chris Henry along with a good RB