PDA

View Full Version : Boofalo Fans I Wants Your Nastiest Shots

mf52dolphin
10-18-2002, 08:04 PM
OK all those on these boards who support the awful team from the worst town in North America with the ugliest uniforms in sports, I want your nastiest shots.
I even want some in the PM's to me.

mannyfresh
10-18-2002, 08:30 PM
Ok that would be mE......im not from that town but i still like them

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by mf52dolphin
OK all those on these boards who support the awful team from the worst town in North America with the ugliest uniforms in sports, I want your nastiest shots.
I even want some in the PM's to me. Let me guess,your a lonely obese slut sitting in your room on your semen soiled bed sheets in a roach infeasted whore barn in the middle of the desert just raped by a dirty stinkin mexican named Manny with a dic the size of a large pipe wrench where you get milked like a frikin cow 24/7 and your favorite beverage is a glass of snot on the rocks and you love the smell of urine in your hair!..
Do you want me to pm that to you?or should I stick it in your bat cave!:)

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Billhoff
Let me guess,your a lonely obese slut sitting in your room on your semen soiled bed sheets in a roach infeasted whore barn in the middle of the desert just raped by a dirty stinkin mexican named Manny with a dic the size of a large pipe wrench where you get milked like a frikin cow 24/7 and your favorite beverage is a glass of snot on the rocks and you love the smell of urine in your hair!..
Do you want me to pm that to you?or should I stick it in your bat cave!:) just to let you know mf52, jerkhoff is the board clown, sometimes his mom gives him bad info to write down and he looks like a complete ass!:rolleyes:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by dolfan06
just to let you know mf52, jerkhoff is the board clown, sometimes his mom gives him bad info to write down and he looks like a complete ass!:rolleyes: Who is mf52dolphin anyway, it says feel the power in his avatar, I don`t feel it.!....All I feel is his weakness.

mannyfresh
10-18-2002, 10:19 PM
hey man, whyz his name MANNY i happen to be Latin and thatz my name foooo......and ima billz fan!

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 10:21 PM
manny also happens to be the a$$hole that runs the sign3 site!

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by mannyfresh
hey man, whyz his name MANNY i happen to be Latin and thatz my name foooo......and ima billz fan! Hey, your the fresh one then, this guy was a dirty fuk!:D

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Hey, your the fresh one then, this guy was a dirty fuk!:D :rolleyes:

WharfRat
10-18-2002, 10:36 PM
Thinking he may have found a friend with similar tastes, jerkmehoff slithers out from under the bathroom sink, and giggles nervously as he says:

Let me guess,your a lonely obese slut sitting in your room on your semen soiled bed sheets in a roach infeasted whore barn in the middle of the desert just raped by a dirty stinkin mexican named Manny with a dic the size of a large pipe wrench where you get milked like a frikin cow 24/7 and your favorite beverage is a glass of snot on the rocks and you love the smell of urine in your hair!..
Do you want me to pm that to you?or should I stick it in your bat cave!:)

Alas... poor litttle creton, didn't get a bite, even after using his best pickup line....
:rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat
Thinking he may have found a friend with similar tastes, jerkmehoff slithers out from under the bathroom sink, and giggles nervously as he says:

Alas... poor litttle creton, didn't get a bite, even after using his best pickup line....
:rolleyes: holy sh!t wharf, you're in exceptional form tonight!:goof:

Billhoff
10-18-2002, 11:06 PM
holy sh!t wharf, you're in exceptional form tonight!:goof: You two kissin underneath each others skirts again I see!...lips on exit only!:lol:

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 11:26 PM
You two kissin underneath each others skirts again I see!...lips on exit only!:lol: with all the un-natural acts that you and beefblower go through, i don't think i'd talk!:D :rolleyes:

Sabre Ally
10-19-2002, 03:32 AM
holy sh!t wharf, you're in exceptional form tonight!:goof:

I hate to admit it, but that one was good

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally

I hate to admit it, but that one was good
;)

TigerJ
10-20-2002, 10:00 PM
I'll have to pass on that, mf52dolphin, not that you don't deserve it, but I'm a Buffalo fan rather than a Miami fan.