PDA

View Full Version : I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdawg
10-18-2002, 11:40 PM
I love it how cryaimi fans are great the first 7-8 weeks f the season, and then........ I live in south fla and it is a disgrace that you even call yourselves fans. Cant sell out a playoff game, regularly cant sell out home games. 90% of "the fans" haven't even seen a game live. But as usual y'all are experts. And all you have is 1972, thats it. Oh yeah........SQUISH THE FISH

James in Jupiter

DolfanISS
10-18-2002, 11:43 PM
What do you guys have other than a murderer for an ex RB.

dolfan06
10-18-2002, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
What do you guys have other than a murderer for an ex RB. also, in 80 years of the nfl, how many teams have a 1972!:rolleyes:

FFiB
10-19-2002, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by bigdawg
I love it how cryaimi fans are great the first 7-8 weeks f the season, and then........ I live in south fla and it is a disgrace that you even call yourselves fans. Cant sell out a playoff game, regularly cant sell out home games. 90% of "the fans" haven't even seen a game live. But as usual y'all are experts. And all you have is 1972, thats it. Oh yeah........SQUISH THE FISH

James in Jupiter

Jupiter eh? Ha!

A) We do sell out playoff games. Just not in time for the local blackout to be lifted which I do not care for because I go to every game anyways.

B) If you look at the Atlanta Braves in baseball....success makes you lazy. If a team like the Dolphins go to the playoffs on a yearly basis you can always expect a little lack of interest until "the threat of a blackout".

C) You wouldn't know all that because your team hasn't been to the playoffs.

And before you spout of about season ticket holders. Most are multi-ticket holders. I hold 8 tickets (4 through my company and 4 personally). I did not renew 2 for last years playoff game, yet I purchased the other 6. So, don't tell me about lack of interest.

BTW, what happened to the Bills game agaonst the Oilers a few years back?
No sellout....not even after the TV blackout.

No wonder the NFL wants to move the Bills.

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:04 AM
Jupiter eh? the guy does seem a little spaced out!

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:05 AM
I certainly hope your not comparing our team to the bunch of criminals you have. Three words Cecil the Desiel.

james in jupiter

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:06 AM
Like I said all you have is 1972......

James In Jupiter

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:08 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....shut the hell up...

James in Jupiter

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Like I said all you have is 1972......

James In Jupiter and i asked you.................oh never mind, you friggin bills fans can't read anyway!:rolleyes:

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:10 AM
cant stay outta jail or of drugs

James In Jupiter

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:13 AM
twenty some odd posts a day? do you work or are you a drain on the economy like all fins fans?

James In jupiter

FFiB
10-19-2002, 12:18 AM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....shut the hell up...

James in Jupiter

Nope you wish..because that would probably brings some quality to the city of Buffalo and would instantly raise the IQ level of the entire city.

Nope, FFiB means FinFanInBoca....so I am right below you (on the map if you consider the nrthpole the top and the southpole the bottom).

I had an ex-g/f in Jupiter....what a waste of a town that is.

Nutting to do...boring......no wonder that you live there...little farm boy...LOL

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:23 AM
I bet you know all about farm boys.....I'll say it again .....Miami fans are the worst fans.....you hate jay fecal matter who has done nothing but win....you complain all the time about subject s you are unfamiliar with.. and most of you live in boca rats ass where no one would like to live

James in Jupiter

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:24 AM
twenty some odd posts a day? do you work or are you a drain on the economy like all fins fans?

James In jupiter you'd be surprised at how hard i do work, besides DSL can make life a lot simpler!:D

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:26 AM
good for you dullfan.....

James in Jupiter

FFiB
10-19-2002, 12:27 AM
I bet you know all about farm boys.....I'll say it again .....Miami fans are the worst fans.....you hate jay fecal matter who has done nothing but win....you complain all the time about subject s you are unfamiliar with.. and most of you live in boca rats ass where no one would like to live

James in Jupiter

hehehehehehe..........

I don't hate Jay....I like him....

The City of Boca is currently the second largest city in Palm Beach County only to trail West Palm Beach by a few thousand.....come the next census that should be changed as well.....

Jupiter....lmao.....I bet you know my ex....they all know each other...they are like sisters, and brothers, and cousins.....hehehehe...well..let's say it this way....Jerry Springer material....\

:lol:

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:27 AM

James in Jupiter thjats really funny, i've only come across one fan thats putting jay down. do you write this ****, or just adlib as you go along!:rolleyes:

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:32 AM
Is I was here when all "the dullfags" ran out marwhino and shula. maybe the greatest coach of all time. They ran him out for who Jimmy johnson...and what did he do? what was that playoff score against jacksonville? hahaha that's the problem the criami fans are too complacent...I know that a big word for this board but it means ....well you look it up

James in Jupiter

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:33 AM
3 words.........HOOKED ON PHONICS Damn......you must done well at skool huh?

James in Jupiter

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:37 AM
thats something to strive for...I WANT TO BE LIKE WEST PALM BEACH...... What a farce, is that it. That all you got? You made because some chick in Jupiter left you because you live in Boca.
Sorry dude

James in Jupiter

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:37 AM
this should help with your problem bigchihuahua! http://www.aboutld.org/ :D

bigdawg
10-19-2002, 12:40 AM
I see you are familiar with that website, although not enough. Too bad.....is that the extent of your football knowledge? Popping up websites for others? TISK TISK Figures though....DULLFAN

JAMES IN JUPITER

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:46 AM
I see you are familiar with that website, although not enough. Too bad.....is that the extent of your football knowledge? Popping up websites for others? TISK TISK Figures though....DULLFAN

JAMES IN JUPITER i know enough about football to know that miami has a 47-28-1 edge against your sorry team!

dreaded34
10-19-2002, 12:49 AM
Wow, it's amazing what fans do when they have nothing good to talk about with their own team. When your defense sucks as bad as the Bill's, their fans turn to the next best thing to winning....making a fool of themselves on their next weeks opponents bulletin boards.

So, Miami wins Sunday...what's the odds that this fool shows up to eat his piece of humble pie? Oh, who knows...this guy has alot of balls, he would probably show up just to get the last word and say something like..."Yea, you won, but Dolphins fans are idiots!" Or something else intelligent.

Being a Dolphins fan I can't relate. I wouldn't know what it was like to follow a team that would leave me in that mental condition.

Go Dolphins!

FFiB
10-19-2002, 12:52 AM
thats something to strive for...I WANT TO BE LIKE WEST PALM BEACH...... What a farce, is that it. That all you got? You made because some chick in Jupiter left you because you live in Boca.
Sorry dude

James in Jupiter

actually I dumped her...

she came to me because she wanted a real man...not those little mama-boys from jupiter. When I was done with her and taught her enough I sent her back to you all....so you can learn something about the "big world".

What a sad little person you are.

Miamian
10-19-2002, 12:55 AM
Guys, we should feel sorry for someone who's originally from a place where the finest wine is called "Coors."

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Miamian
Guys, we should feel sorry for someone who's originally from a place where the finest wine is called "Coors." hey mike, glad you decided to make the trip. this place can actually be a riot. wait until you read some of these jilly bob posts!:D

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 11:05 AM
I certainly hope your not comparing our team to the bunch of criminals you have. Three words Cecil the Desiel.

james in jupiter

Ok... two more words for you.....

Leonard Henry

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Ok... two more words for you.....

Leonard Henry rapin a minor is a lot worse than peeking in a window!:evil:

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 12:00 PM
He did not rape her Dolfan, it was consentual, that's why he is not in prison. ;)

BTW A little tid-bit for you... Did you know that Henry has more TD's than your beloved Ricky "Rasta" Williams.??? :lol:

We are going to kick your sorry a$$es Dolfan. :lol:

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
He did not rape her Dolfan, it was consentual, that's why he is not in prison. ;)

BTW A little tid-bit for you... Did you know that Henry has more TD's than your beloved Ricky "Rasta" Williams.??? :lol:

We are going to kick your sorry a$$es Dolfan. :lol: man, you have been talking how the bills are gonna ride rough shod over this league for 6 weeks now and you're 3-3, and in that time you've had 10 more points scored against your sorry ass D. why in the fuk don't you wait for the friggin game and shut your pie hole!:rolleyes: :yell: :evil:

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 12:08 PM
statutory rape is still rape whether she said ok or not! idiot!

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 12:27 PM
Okay Dolfan.... Time to take off the kid gloves. :)

Statutory rape is not rape per se...

Rape is defined as the crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

Statutory rape is defined as sexual relations with a person who has not reached the statutory age of consent.

Sure sounds the same to me dumb-a$$. :rolleyes:

BTW... I don't wait for a game because I would much rather push your buttons. :D

Get your kleenex ready Dolfan. :jumper:

:monkey: :fire:

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 01:50 PM
Okay Dolfan.... Time to take off the kid gloves. :)

Statutory rape is not rape per se...

Rape is defined as the crime of forcing another person to submit to sex acts, especially sexual intercourse.

Statutory rape is defined as sexual relations with a person who has not reached the statutory age of consent.

Sure sounds the same to me dumb-a$$. :rolleyes:

BTW... I don't wait for a game because I would much rather push your buttons. :D

Get your kleenex ready Dolfan. :jumper:

:monkey: :fire: you've been trying to push em for three months now and it ain't working. you have done so bad with your picks, i've been LMAO, the only one you got right was greenbay and the pats!:rofl:

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 02:08 PM
Hey now, thats a little out of line. I have picked the Bills every game so there is at least 3 right there. I picked you guys to beat the Queefs but I was using reverse psychology, so there is four.

I think I have more, but my short term memory seems to be MIA. :(

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 02:14 PM
Hey now, thats a little out of line. I have picked the Bills every game so there is at least 3 right there. I picked you guys to beat the Queefs but I was using reverse psychology, so there is four.

I think I have more, but my short term memory seems to be MIA. :( lets see, you were gonna beat the jets for us, then you were gonna give the raiders their first loss. shall i go on!?

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 02:17 PM
Flukes... All of them... Mere bumps in the road Dolfan, 3 out of 6 ain't bad.

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 02:20 PM
Flukes... All of them... Mere bumps in the road Dolfan, 3 out of 6 ain't bad.

:lol: YEAH, RIGHT!:rolleyes:

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 02:24 PM
:evil:

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 03:32 PM
Did you know that Henry has more TD's than your beloved Ricky "Rasta" Williams.??? :lol:

Until Sunday.... :D

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 04:25 PM
True, I expect about 90% of your points to come via a ground game... Either Lucas or Ricky...

Regardless, we are going to roll you up and smoke you. :evil:

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 05:07 PM
True, I expect about 90% of your points to come via a ground game... Either Lucas or Ricky...

Regardless, we are going to roll you up and smoke you. :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: My God!!!! I LOVE this sh!t!!!!!! This is what makes the game... damn harm, I wish you weren't so far away... we'd have a BLAST at the bar!!! I love talkin sh!t with rival fans... makes the games even more entertaining!!! :D

dolfan06
10-19-2002, 05:13 PM

Regardless, we are going to roll you up and smoke you. :evil: better watch out wharf, it appears koz is into smoking white owls now!:eek:

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 06:42 PM
I'll drink one for you Wharf.

:drinkers:

Angneli
10-20-2002, 04:16 PM
Bills 23 - Phins 10

Shut out in the second half. You were beaten in every phase today.

poornate
10-20-2002, 04:24 PM
Especially in the doctor's office during the week. Denver beat us today. Not buffalo.

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 05:06 PM
:rolleyes:

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by poornate
Especially in the doctor's office during the week. Denver beat us today. Not buffalo. lucas beat us, figure it out, barffalo won by 13 and had 17 points on turnovers!:fire:

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 05:19 PM
Remarkably though your D still kept you in the game.

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 06:38 PM
Remarkably though your D still kept you in the game. i think ricky williams at QB would have done better than ray!

Sniper
10-20-2002, 06:51 PM
Seems like there are a lot of sour grapes around here. Injuries or not the Bills had the better team on the field this afternoon. They showed up ready to play.

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
Seems like there are a lot of sour grapes around here. Injuries or not the Bills had the better team on the field this afternoon. They showed up ready to play. they had the better team today, but if jay is gonna be out 3-7 more weeks, they should have been trying rosenfel:rolleyes:

Sniper
10-20-2002, 07:01 PM
well you guys have a bye week. maybe lucas can get in sync with his receivers

dolfan06
10-20-2002, 07:03 PM
well you guys have a bye week. maybe lucas can get in sync with his receivers he sure was in sync with the defenders and the ground!:rolleyes:

Sniper
10-20-2002, 07:11 PM
i wonder if Clements would have been your leading receiver today?

iceblizzard69
10-20-2002, 07:31 PM
I would have been a better QB today then Ray.

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 07:33 PM
i wonder if Clements would have been your leading receiver today?

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 07:59 PM
Hell my left testicle would have been better than Lucas. :rolleyes:

poornate
10-20-2002, 08:03 PM
maybe the right one. the left one is more of a blocker.

poornate
10-20-2002, 08:06 PM
I am still trolling BBI like I said I would, koz. For victors I haven't heard to much smack over there. Just some dave guy. I was there for my beating. Somehow I have been spared by inactivity.

Capt. Dick
10-20-2002, 08:10 PM
Don`t worry nate, they`ll be over here sooner or later.

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 08:22 PM
I am not in much of a smacking mood nate. Just enjoying the W.

The smack will probably start tommorow for me.

Cannot wait to see Wharf and InFin posting with their new sig's. :lol:

poornate
10-20-2002, 08:25 PM
What are their new sigs? (i'm sure I will disapprove)

harmonkoz
10-20-2002, 08:28 PM
No, I made it easy on them. I was sick of seeing InFin's damn Wanny sig so I made him a bet. If the Bills win he has to change his sig to something a little easier on my eyes. Wharf hopped in on it too.

So Wharf will be posting with an Anna Kournikova sig and Infin will be posting with a Britney sig. :lol: Should brighten things up a little around here.

If the Phins would have won I would be posting with a Wanny sig right now.

I believe we have the same bet for game 2.

poornate
10-20-2002, 08:31 PM
Hey it could be worse.