PDA

View Full Version : I belive it is time to realign the nfl divisions again.

mercury 40
05-30-2005, 04:38 PM
well since i haven't posted a thread in a while i tought i would post one now. i have been thinking and if the nfl puts a team in L.A. I wished that hey would redo the divisions and hear is how i would do the afc .
THE AFC SOUTH WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS.
1. miami
2. jacksonville
3. colts
4. cleveland
5 ten.

THE AFC NORTH WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS
1. pittsburg
2. ny jets
3.baltimore
4. cinci
5. buffalo

THE AFC WEST WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS
DENVER
SAN DIEGO
OAKLAND
L.A
K.C
THEN I WOULD PUT NE IN THE NFC EAST OR NORTH
in other words i want to have 5 team divisions instead of four but i am not sure how many teams it would take to do this . so if any of you guys wanted to have 5 team divisions how would you do this ? i am experimenting here and will draw up another scenario later.:cooldude:

mor911
05-30-2005, 04:44 PM
I hate the Bills, Jets, and Pats... For this reason, they must be in out division. Sorry, I don't like it. :D

Philter25
05-30-2005, 04:52 PM
well since i haven't posted a thread in a while i tought i would post one now. i have been thinking and if the nfl puts a team in L.A. I wished that hey would redo the divisions and hear is how i would do the afc .
THE AFC SOUTH WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS.
1. miami
2. jacksonville
3. colts
4. cleveland
5 ten.

THE AFC NORTH WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS
1. pittsburg
2. ny jets
3.baltimore
4. cinci
5. buffalo

THE AFC WEST WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS
DENVER
SAN DIEGO
OAKLAND
L.A
K.C
THEN I WOULD PUT NE IN THE NFC EAST OR NORTH
in other words i want to have 5 team divisions instead of four but i am not sure how many teams it would take to do this . so if any of you guys wanted to have 5 team divisions how would you do this ? i am experimenting here and will draw up another scenario later.:cooldude:

You couldnt have 5 teams in each division.... each team needs to play the other teams in the division twice, thats 8 games of the season. The way the teams are matched up with other divisions would need to be reworked.

The reason they dont change the locations is rivalries. There are a handful of teams that dont belong in the division they are in... Miami is one of them. You have 3 NorthEast teams and then Miami.... they do it for rivalries. Baltimore would be more suited for the AFCE over Miami.

You cant just stick NE in the NFC.... then you dont have a balance in the NFC.

Roman529
05-31-2005, 12:40 AM
Nahhhh leave things the way they are....we have to have the Jets, Bills and Patsies in our division.

painnotpleasure
05-31-2005, 12:46 AM
The AFC North makes sense geographically... but merc... Memorial Day Weekend is over. :drinker::wink: