PDA

View Full Version : Cris Carter

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 01:55 PM
I heard through the grapevine that you ladies were thinking about picking up Cris Carter. :lol: That's pretty damn funny.

He is a cancer. No matter how much he tried to sell himself as a "team" player in Minnesota, nothing could be farther from the truth. I cannot remember how many times I saw him bickering with either his position coach, other players, or Dennis Green.

I really hope you guys do pick him up. :)

Carter would come in with his ego in tow, thinking he's the new leader of the team. My guess is that would be acid to your team right now with the credible leaders and performers you already have.

Cris would look good in a nancy-a$$ Dolphin uni. :lol:

<marquee behavior="alternate"><input type="button" value="Dolphin Fans Click Here" name="B1" onClick="alert('We are going to kick your a$$ Sunday!')">

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by harmonkoz
I heard through the grapevine that you ladies were thinking about picking up Cris Carter. :lol: That's pretty damn funny.

He is a cancer. No matter how much he tried to sell himself as a "team" player in Minnesota, nothing could be farther from the truth. I cannot remember how many times I saw him bickering with either his position coach, other players, or Dennis Green.

I really hope you guys do pick him up. :)

Carter would come in with his ego in tow, thinking he's the new leader of the team. My guess is that would be acid to your team right now with the credible leaders and performers you already have.

Cris would look good in a nancy-a$$ Dolphin uni. :lol:

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

We'll see how this plays out... I'm on the fence about Carter personally... IF he's in shape, and IF he keeps his mouth shut, it certainly wouldn't hurt to have his talent and experience... but those are some pretty big If's....

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 04:28 PM
You guys are definitely going to be needing some quality help at WR with the way things are looking right now.

If it was my team I would not want Carter. I agree the man has immense talent and experience, but at what price?

It would be a gamble similar to what Green Bay took with Glenn.

<marquee behavior="alternate"><input type="button" value="Dolphin Fans Click Here" name="B1" onClick="alert('We are going to kick your a$$ Sunday!')">

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 05:12 PM
You guys are definitely going to be needing some quality help at WR with the way things are looking right now.

If it was my team I would not want Carter. I agree the man has immense talent and experience, but at what price?

It would be a gamble similar to what Green Bay took with Glenn.

I agree completely harm... that's why I'm on the fence about it... seems we just reached a verbal agreement, although I can't confirm that yet, so my reservations are academic....

I just hope he shows enough class to realize that as the "new guy" he's not the team leader...

harmonkoz
10-19-2002, 06:43 PM
Hell who knows, he may not even pass your physical.

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 06:57 PM
Hell who knows, he may not even pass your physical.

Maybe not... but I tend to think that Carter is the kind of guy who would stay in shape... waiting for this opportunity to arise....

Sniper
10-19-2002, 06:59 PM
The fins should sign "fitness guru" Richard Simmons. He would be a definite upgrade over the WRs they have now AND he would not look out of place wearing the team colors. :lol:

and unlike Chris Carter he would get along "oh so famously" with the rest of the team!

Sorry guys... couldn't resist!

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Sniper
The fins should sign "fitness guru" Richard Simmons. He would be a definite upgrade over the WRs they have now AND he would not look out of place wearing the team colors. :lol:

and unlike Chris Carter he would get along "oh so famously" with the rest of the team!

Sorry guys... couldn't resist!

Actually... that's not a bad strategy Snipe... think about it, would you want to be the one who tackles him? :lol: :lol:

Sniper
10-19-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by WharfRat

Actually... that's not a bad strategy Snipe... think about it, would you want to be the one who tackles him? :lol: :lol:

:lol: uhhhh NO!!!!!!!!!!

Sniper
10-19-2002, 08:53 PM
Sounds like the Chris Carter deal is done. He just has to pass the physical.

WharfRat
10-19-2002, 08:55 PM
I saw that a little while ago... I hope this works out...